The ULSAT 2019 Counselling will be conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. Candidates who will qualify in the ULSAT 2019 exam will have to attend the 2019 ULSAT Counselling. After the ULSAT 2019 exam is over, the students have to appear for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The students will be evaluated on the basis of ULSAT 2019 exam, group discussion and personal interview combined. During the GD and PI the students have to submit the relevant documents for verification. Only the candidates qualifying the ULSAT 2019 exam will be eligible for the ULSAT 2019 counselling. Candidates who will clear the GD and PI rounds will be considered eligible for the ULSAT Counselling 2019. Also, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling procedure; for which, they have to reach and attend the ULSAT counselling at the informed venue and timings. Candidates failing to attend the counselling or provide the relevant documents will not be eligible for taking admission in any of the Law course offered by UPES.
ULSAT 2019 Counselling
Students are informed that they have to bring along a list of documents for verification on the day of GD and PI. Incomplete/invalid/forged documents will get rejected. The students have to understand the complete ULSAT 2019 counselling procedure available on this page.
Documents Required for ULSAT 2019 Counselling
Below the students can check the list of documents required for the counselling procedure. Candidates have to submit these documents on the Group Discussion and Personal Interview day.
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket of ULSAT 2019
- Filled application form for Admission to UPES
- Character certificate – issued by the institute last attended
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Class 10th and 12th Passing certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Lega;l Guardian or Parents written consent
- An Identity proof such as an aadhar card, Voter ID card/Passport or school ID.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
ULSAT 2019 Counselling Fee
The students are informed that they have to pay the counselling fee after the documents are verified on the exam day. Failing to deposit the counselling fee shall lead to cancelation of admission. Students are informed that the counselling fee is refundable and usually takes not more than 15 days to get reimbursed.
ULSAT 2019 Counselling Procedure
The ULSAT 2019 counselling procedure begins after the exam is conducted. Below rhe students can check out the procedure followed by the University of Petroleum and Energy
The release of Merit List
The students who will be eligible for the counselling will get their names in the Merit List. The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the students in the ULSAT exam.
GD and PI Round
Next, the students have to appear for the GD and PI round to begin the round 1 of the ULSAT 2019 counselling. The students shall be evaluated for eligibility after considering the marks obtained in the ULSAT 2019 exam as well as in the GD and PI round.
Visit the UPES Campus
Next, the students have to visit the UPES Campus and complete the counselling process. Here the students have to submit the documents as mentioned above and also pay the admission fee for the first semester via demand draft in the name of UPES.
Important Details about ULSAT 2019 counselling for the candidates
1) The counselling for ULSAT 2019 conducted by UPES is exected to be held in the month of July 2019
2) The students have to attain a minimum score to be eligible for the GD and PI rouns.
3) The students who will appear in the GD abd PI rounds will be given an opportunity to be a part of teh ULSAT 2019 counselling.
4) after ULSAT 2019 counselling, the students will be given the college according to their preference and availability and the fee has to be submitted at this stage.