The TS PGLCET Application Form 2020 will be available only in the online mode. Candidates seeking admission in the post graduation courses offered by the law colleges in the Telangana state have to appear in the Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test. TS PGLCET is a state level entrance exam. Hence, candidates who wish to appear in the TS PGLCET 2020 exam need to register themselves for the exam through the TS PGLCET 2020 application form.
TS PGLCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates will have to register themselves online at the official website. Timely completion of application procedure is very crucial for candidates to move forward to other steps. Hence, the table below comprises of all the important events and their expected dates have been listed below for the convenience of the candidates so that the candidates do not miss on any important event during the TS PGLCET 2020 exam.
|Submission & Registration of Application Form||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without late fee||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date for submitting the form with late fee of Rs.500/-||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date for submitting the form with late fee of Rs.1000/-||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date for submitting the form with late fee of Rs.2000/-||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date for submitting the form with late fee of Rs.4000/-||Last week of May 2020|
|Make corrections in the already submitted Application Form||12 May – 16 May 2019|
|TS PGLCET 2020 Exam Date||Last week of May 2020|
Apply Online: TS PGLCET application will available at the official website, i.e., lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
TS PGLCET 2020 Application Fee
To complete the registration procedure, It is mandatory for the candidates to deposit the application fee. The application fees for the PGLCET 2020 exam is Rs.1000 while for SC/ST candidates it is Rs. 600 . Candidates can pay the application fees through various payment mode. Some of them are in this list:
- TS Online Centres
- Debit/Credit Card
- E-Seva Centres in TS
- Citizen Service Centers
If the candidate chooses to pay the application fees through the citizen service centre mode. The candidate then needs to carry the documents listed below along with them on the day of payment of fees.
- Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket number of S.S.C(10th Class)
- Mobile number
TS PGLCET 2020 Application Form Steps to Apply
Register for the exam through the official website or click on the link provided on the page and follow the steps listed below to register yourself for the exam.
- Click on the link above once the application form is available on the official website.
- Candidates will then have to enter their transaction id which they got when the paid the application fees.
- Once the candidates have entered the transaction id. The application form will appear on the screen. Candidates will have to enter the required information to register themselves.
- Candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature as per the standards laid down by the official body.
- Once the candidate has filled all the required details in the application form.They can recheck all the information on the confirmation page. If needed they can make the required changes by clicking on the Edit option.
- Candidate can submit their final application form once they are satisfied that all the details entered in the application form is authentic.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the confirmation page.
Q 1. How should I submit the Application form?
Ans: For TSLAWCET 2020, Application form should be submitted only through online mode. Pleas visit the TSLAWCET -2020at the official website, i.e., www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in
Q 2. How much is the Application and Registration fee for TS PGLCET 2020 examination?
Ans: The Application and Registration fee to appear for TS PGLCET 2020 examination
is probably the general category of Rs.1000/- and for SC/STs category Rs.800/-.
Q 3. What are the various modes of payment of Registration fees?
Ans: There are two modes of payment. The first mode is through TS/AP Online Center and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card.
Q 4. What should I do with the “Filled in Application Form”?
Ans: You have to take a print and keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use this Registration number for all future correspondence. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy of the “Filled in Online Application form” will be mailed to your e-mail address.