TS PGLCET 2019 – The application form has been released for TS PGLCET 2019. Telangana State Council of Higher education will conduct TS PGLCET 2019 exam on May 20, 2019. The exam will be conducted in CBT mode across Hyderabad and Warangal. Candidates who want to take admission in Master’s of Law (LLM) programme can appear for this exam. The time duration of TS PGLCET 2019 exam is 90 Mins; during which, they have to solve 120 questions. Know the exam dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, etc through this page.
TS PGLCET 2019
Students will get admission into the LLM course offered by different universities on the basis of the TS PGLCET 2019 rank. The complete list of the recognized and approved colleges with their sanctioned strength and the available courses will be informed after the TS PGLCET 2019 result is announced. The answer sheets of the students will be preserved on the official website for a time period of 6 months from the result date. In the table below, we have given the important dates for the TS PGLCET 2019 exam. These dates are as per the last year’s brochure. However, students must take these dates seriously as they will remain the same for the TS PGLCET 2019 also.
Important Dates for TS PGLCET 2019
|TS PGLCET 2019||Important Dates|
|The release of official Notification||10 Mar 2019|
|Submission & Registration of Application Form and Application Fee||15 Mar 2019|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without late fee|
|Last Date to submit the application form with late Fee of Rs 500|
|Last Date to submit the application form with late Fee of Rs 1000|
|Last Date to submit the application form with late Fee of Rs 2000||1
|Last Date to submit the application form with late Fee of Rs 4000||16 May 2019|
|Make corrections in the already submitted Application Form||12 May 2019 to 16 May 2019|
|Availability of Hall Tickets||17 May 2019|
|TS PGLCET 2019 Exam Date||20 May 2019|
|Availability of Preliminary Answer Key||23 May 2019|
|Last Date to Submit objections in the Preliminary Answer Key||25 May 2019|
|The announcement of Final Answer Key||02 Jun 2019|
TS PGLCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students have to match the below-mentioned Eligibility criteria for TS PGLCET 2019 exam. the CONVERNER, PGLCET 2019 will reject the application of the students who do not match the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Students need to have 3 years or 5 year LLB degree to be eligible for the LLM course.
- Students who will be appearing in the final year exam will also be eligible for applying.
Those students who want to take admission into LLM (Private Appearance) of Osmania University need to have
- An experience as a Judicial officer for at least 3 years.
- An experience of 3 years Standing as an Advocate on the date of appearing for TSPGLCET 2019
- Students are informed that only Indian Nationals with satisfactory local/unreserved status laid down by the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions are eligible.
- Qualifying Marks in TS PGLCET 2019 –
Students must get at least 25% marks in the exam. This means that the candidates have to score at least 30 marks out of 120.
Age Limit: There is No Age restriction for applying TS PGLCET-2019 for Admission for the year 2019-2020 (As per the BCI communication).
Note: For the SC/ST candidates, there are no qualifying marks required.
How to Apply for TS PGLCET 2019
Students who want to apply for the Postgraduate LLM course have to fill and submit the application form along with the correct details to the exam conducting body. The application form has to be submitted on the official website. To begin filling the application form, students can follow the below application procedure.
- The students will have to visit the official website www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Now as the website loads, the students will find the Application tab under which the students have to click on “ApplicatioN fee Payment”
- You will find the payment verification page, fill the form and click on “Proceed to Pay”
- In the Payment page, the students will get to the payment webpage. Here the students will be able to make the online payment.
- After a successful transaction, you will see a message on the screen confirming the same.
- Now you can check your payment status by clicking on the “Payment Status” under the Application Form tab.
- Now again under the Application form tab, students have to click on the “Fill Application Form”
- After filling the Application form the students will be able to either modify the same or submit it. Click on submit if you have entered all the right information and you will see a message saying that the application has been successfully submitted
- Now the students can also print their application form by entering the Registration Number, Payment reference ID, Qualifying Exam Hall ticket Number, Mobile Number and the Date of Birth.
- Your application form will be shown on the screen. Click on “Print”.
TS PGLCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The TS PGLCET 2019 question paper is divided into 2 sections – Part A and Part B. Part A consist of a total of 40 Questions whereas Part B consists of 80 Questions.
- The Time Duration of the TS PGLCET 2019 is 90 Minutes.
- Total number of Questions asked in the TS PGLCET 2019 exam – 120
- Marks Rewarded for each correct answer – +1
TS PGLCET 2019 Marking Scheme
TS PGLCET 2019 Marking scheme is very important to be known. The students can note down the below marks for each section of the TS PGLCET 2019 question paper.
- Jurisprudence – 20 Marks
- Constitutional Law – 20 Marks
- Total Marks – 40 Marks
- Public International Law – 16 Marks
- Mercantile – 16 Marks
- Labour Law – 16 Marks
- Crimes and Torts – 16 Marks
- IPR and other Laws – 16 Marks
- Total Marks – 80 Marks
TS PGLCET 2019 Syllabus
- Constitutional Law
- Total Marks
- Public International Law
- Labour Law
- Crimes and Torts
- IPR and other Laws
- Total Marks
Get the complete syllabus for TS PGLCET 2019 in the pdf from the direct link below.
Important Books for TS PGLCET 2019
Students can take the help of the following books for TS PGLCET 2019 exam. These books have been written by some of the famous authors and cover the complete syllabus. The direct links to get the books are available in the table below.
|Name of the Book||Author Name||Buy Here|
|Jurisprudence And Legal Theory||N.V Paranjape||Buy Now|
|Industrial Relations and Labour Laws||Piyali Ghosh||Buy Now|
|Public International law||VK Ahuja||Buy Now|
|TextBook for Mercantile Law||PPS Gogna||Buy Now|
|Law of Torts with Consumer Protection Act||RK Bangia||Buy Now|
|Indian Constitutional Law||MP Jain||Buy Now|
How to Prepare for TS PGLCET 2019
Students who want to prepare well for the TS PGLCET 2019 exam can take the help of the following preparation tips by the toppers. It has been proven that these simple tips can fetch you remarkable results in the TS PGLCET exam.
- Students must start preparing an effective TS PGLCET 2019 timetable. The timetable must consist time for rest and fun activities to destress.
- Candidates must start getting used to the group discussion habit.
- Since the exam will cover the important topics of the LLB course, students should study with their batchmates for effective preparation.
- Students can take the help of the online mocks. Mock tests will contain the important questions that can be asked in the TS PGLCET 2019 exam. Check if you have made a list of the repeated questions.
- Continuously check the syllabus so that no important topic gets left behind.
- Get your hands on the famous books such as – (Links to get each one is available above)
- Speak to your seniors for a better understanding of the important questions and how to attempt the TS PGLCET 2019 exam.
- Destress yourself. Make sure to have done some physical activity such as walking or running every day to stay refreshed.
- Stay dedicated. If you find yourself stuck somewhere or begin to lose motivation, check out the videos of the influencers and read other motivational books and stories to stay dedicated.
- Revise whatever you study at the end of the day and make it a goal to finish the syllabus at least 15 days before the TS PGLCET 2019 exam.
TS PGLCET 2019 Application Form
The TS PGLCET 2019 Application form will be available in the online mode only. However, the fee for the same can be paid in both online as well offline mode. Students must make sure that they follow the complete registration process to apply for the TS PGLCET 2019. It must be ensured that the details filled in the online application form are justifiable. Incorrect/incomplete application forms will get rejected. Also, make sure to pay the application fee before the last date. Candidates will have to pay the application fee along with the late fee if they pay after the last date.
TS PGLCET 2019 Admit Card
The TS PGLCET 2019 Admit card will be available online on the official website. Students will be able to get the admit card soon after they submit the Application form along with the application fee. The TS PGLCET 2019 hall ticket shall be an important document which the candidates have to bring along on the exam day. No candidates shall be entertained without the hall ticket. Upon downloading the admit card, make sure you read the instructions mentioned on it very carefully. Also, keep the admit card safe and neat and clean.
TS PGLCET 2019 Exam Centres
A list of exam centres for regional and exam centres are available on the official website. Students can check the previous years exam centres. Students must note that however the following is the previous year’s list, the exam centres are expected to remain the same.
- Hyderabad West (Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad North (Medchal, Gandimaisamma and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad Central (Abids, Tarnaka, and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad East (Ghatkesar, keesara, and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad South-East (LB Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City area and surrounding areas)
TS PGLCET 2019 Result
TS PGLCET 2019 result will also be available in the online mode only. The candidates who will qualify the exam will have their name in the merit list and will be called for the counselling. One week after the result the rank card will be available to the candidates. Students need to secure at least 25% marks. It must be noted that there is no qualifying marks for the SC/ST candidates.
TS PGLCET 2019 Tie Breaking Criteria
Sometimes it happens that two or more students secure equal marks. Candidates are informed that in such a case, tie-breaking criteria are used and the students can check the criteria on which the tie is broken from below.
- Candidates who have scored more marks in Part A of the TS PGLCET 2019 exam will be given the higher rank.
- If the tie persists, the candidates will share the same rank. However, at the time of counselling, the candidate older in age will be given preference
Official Website – lawcet.tsche.ac.in