The TS PGLCET 2019 syllabus shall be available to the candidates on the official website. However, they can find the same through this page also. Yes, that’s right. The complete syllabus for the TS PGLCET 2019 is available on this page. If you have already begun the preparation for TS PGLCET 2019, great! But if you have not and want to know where to begin, take the help of the Marking scheme, exam pattern, important books, TS PGLCET 2019 Syllabus and not just this! You also get the important preparation tips by the toppers to excel in the TS PGLCET 2019 exam.
TS PGLCET 2019 Syllabus
The complete TS PGLCET 2019 Syllabus can be found from below on this page. Students can also download and save the PDF in their computer or mobile phones. The students should also note that although, the syllabus is as per the last year’s brochure, but students can begin their preparation with the help of the same since the syllabus will remain the same for TS PGLCET 2019 also. But before we go further and discuss the same with you, we’d like to share with you the exam pattern and the marking scheme for TS PGLCET 2019.
TS PGLCET 2019 Exam Pattern
To know well about the TS PGLCET 2019 syllabus, the students must know the exam pattern that is followed in the TS PGLCET exam. Below, you can find the same. Part A will contain 40 question of 1 mark each and Part B contains of 80 questions of 1 Mark each.
- Total Time Duration or TS PGLCET 2019 Exam –
- Langauge – English
- Type of Questions – Objective Type
- Maximum Marks- 120
- Marks Per Question – +1
- Negative Marking – No negative marking
TS PGLCET 2019 Marking Scheme
- Constitutional Law – 20 Marks
- Jurisprudence – 20 Marks
- Total Marks – 40 Marks
- Labour Law – 16 Marks
- Public International Law – 16 Marks
- Mercantile – 16 Marks
- IPR and other Laws – 16 Marks
- Crimes and Torts – 16 Marks
- Total Marks – 80 Marks
TS PGLCET 2019 Syllabus
- Jurisprudence –
- Constitutional Law –
- Public International Law
- Labour Law
- Crimes and Torts
- IPR and other Laws
Important Books for TS PGLCET 2019 Preparation
Check the important books for effective TS PGLCET 2019 Preparation. You can get your hands on these books by clicking on the direct links available next to the names.
|Name of the Book||Author Name||Buy Here|
|Industrial Relations and Labour Laws||Piyali Ghosh||Buy Now|
|Intellectual Property Law||Private Publication||Buy Now|
|Quarterly Current Affairs||Disha Experts||Buy Now|
|Jurisprudence And Legal Theory||N.V Paranjape||Buy Now|
|Law of Torts with Consumer Protection Act||RK Bangia||Buy Now|
|Public International law||VK Ahuja||Buy Now|
How to Prepare for TS PGLCET 2019
Students who want to prepare for the TS PGLCET 2019 must first understand the marking scheme, the exam pattern and the complete syllabus from this page. Afte having gained all the above knowledge, students must utilize this time for gathering important study material as can be found on this page. Some common preparation techniques often used by the experts and toppers are as follows
- Become habitual of solving Mock tests. Don’t be afraid of the time spent on mock tests, instead, take as many of them as you can.
- Have a look at the previous year’s Question papers to have a deeper understanding of the exam and the recurring questions.
- Students must begin the group discussions as A) they will prepare you for the TS PGLCET 2019 exam and B) They will help you prepare for the future interviews.
- Revise every day. Make sure to revise what you read every day and ask yourself questions about what have you read what’s its significance, can it be challenged, Do I know all about it? etc.