The TS PGLCET 2019 will be available soon after the TS PGLCET 2019 exam is over. The students will get to check the result on the official website. The students will have to themselves visit the official website to check the result. However, to stay up to date with the information related to the TS PGLCET 2019 result, students are advised to keep checking this page. The TS PGLCET 2019 result will decide the admission of the students to various law courses. The students will also be made available the TS PGLCET 2019 result on this page. However, the students will have to check the same using their credentials. Candidates can check the page below to understand the procedure of checking the result and also the procedure that follows the TS PGCET 2019 result.
TS PGLCET 2019 Result
Candidates can check the important date related to the TS PGLCET 2019 Result. The students are informed that the dates in the table below are as per the previous year information which is expected to remain the same for the year 2019 also.
Important Dates related to the TS PGLCET 2019 Result
|TS PGLCET 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|TS PGLCET 2019 Exam||4th week of May 2019|
|Result Announcement||3rd week of June 2019|
TS PGLCET 2019 Result: The result will be available on the official website lawcet.tsche.ac.in
How to Check the TS PGLCET 2019 result?
- Click on the direct link that we will provide as soon as the TS PGLCET 2019 results are announced.
- Next, the candidates have to find the link that says “TS PGLCET 2019″.
- Enter the important details to check the result viz the Application Number/User ID/Password and submit the same.
- Now the students will be shown the result on the screen.
- Students can save the result and click on the download button to save a copy or the same.
Important note: The students must make sure to keep the result safe and secured until the complete admission procedure gets over.
Important Guidelines to Keep in Mind
- The students are informed that they have to secure at least 35% marks to get admission. This means that at least 42 marks have to be bagged out of 120.
- The reserved category candidates do not need to score any minimum scores.
- Those students who will fulfill all the eligibility criteria’s and will have marks equal to or more than the marks required will get to attend the counselling.
- Students will not be getting the Rank Card by post.
- The exam authorities will preserve the result of the students up to 6 months. However, the students must download and save the result on the result day itself.
Tie Breaking Criteria in TS PGLCET 2019 Exam
It may happen that two or more candidates get equal marks in the TS PGLCET 2019 exam. Just so the students do not feel cheated, candidates are given a better rank according to the below-mentioned tie-breaking criteria.
- First, the student having more marks in Part C will get the better rank.
- In the event that the tie persists, the candidates having more marks in section B will be given preference.
- If the tie still persists, the candidate elder in age will be given better rank.
TS PGLCET 2019 Counselling
After the results are announced, the eligible students will get to attend the counselling conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad. The students who will have a valid rank in the TS PGLCEt 2019 exam get to appear in the counselling process. During the counselling for admission to the LLM course, the students have to get their documents verified. The documents t bring along are mentioned below.
- Rank Card
- Admit Card
- Residence Proof
- TC or Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate of Parents