TS PGLCET is a state level entrance exam. This exam is conducted for candidates who wish to pursue their post graduation in law courses offered by institutes of Telangana State. TS PGLCET 2018 was conducted on May 25, 2018 and now the First Phase allotment for the same has been released. TS PGLCET 2018 application form was available online on the official website. For the selection of candidates, an entrance exam was conducted on May 25, 2018. Candidates can get complete details regarding the TS PGLCET 2018 exam on this page.
TS PGLCET 2018
The table below comprises of all the important events of the TS PGLCET 2018 exam with their scheduled dates.
|Official notification||22 Mar 2018|
|Commencement of online application forms||25 Mar 2018|
|Last date of submission of online application form without late fee|
|Online application form submission with late fee Rs. 500||02 May 2018|
|Online application form submission with late fee Rs. 1000||09 May 2018|
|Online application form submission with late fee Rs. 2000||16 May 2018|
|Online application form submission with late fee Rs. 4000||23 May 2018|
|Correction of online application data||17 to 20 May 2018|
|Issue date of admit card||22 May 2018|
|TS PGLCET 2018 Exam||25 May 2018|
|Provisional Answer Key will be released||28 May 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key||29 May 2018|
|Release date for final answer key and result|
|Rank Card issue date||June 2018|
|Counselling date||November 2018|
TS PGLCET 2018 Counselling
Candidates whose name appeared in the merit list are eligible for the counselling process of TS PGLCET 2018. The candidates need to exercise the options of choosing the preferable Institute. Candidates who has made up in the counselling has been allotted seats for the programme, Details for counselling of session 2018-19 are given below:
- Click here to check TS PGLCET-2018 Guidelines to fill up leftover vacancies under spot admissions.
- Click here for Final Phase Allotment Login.
- Click here for College Login.
- Click here to check the notification regarding Final Phase Counselling.
- Click here to check detailed notification regarding Final Phase Counselling.
- Click here to check Help Line Centres for final phase counselling.
- Click here to check the list of colleges for final phase counselling.
- Click here to check the instructions regarding Web Counselling.
- Click here to check detailed notice regarding certificate verification
- Click here to check the list of helpline centers.
- Click here to check the list of colleges and courses.
- Applications are accepted in concerned college on the scheduled date upto 02:00PM. Spot admissions will be closed by 05:00PM.
- If the Candidate doesn’t report to the Allotted College on or before November 19, 2018, The Allotted seat stands will be canceled.
TS PGLCET 2018 Application Form
It is mandatory for the candidates to register themselves to appear in the TS PGLCET 2018 exam. TS PGLCET 2018 application form is now available online. Candidates must fill their application forms carefully without making any mistakes. Since, the application form will be in the online mode, keep scanned copies of photograph and signature ready. The application fees is Rs 1000 while it is Rs 600 for the SC/ ST category candidates.
TS PGLCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates before registering themselves for the exam need to make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as per official conducting body. Hence, candidates must read the information brochure before they fill the online application form. A few eligibility criteria points are as follows
- It must be noted that the candidates should be of Indian nationality.
- Candidates who wish to pursue 3 year LLB course must have at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in their graduation final year from a recognised university.
- Candidates who wish to pursue 5 year LLB course need to have at least 45% in their intermediate exam.
TS PGLCET 2018 Exam Pattern
The TS PGLCET 2018 exam will be in the offline mode.
- The exam will be only in English medium.
- Duration of exam will be of 90 minutes.
- The exam will be an objective type exam.
A total number of 120 questions will be asked from the candidates.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct response whereas there will be no marks deduction for an incorrect response.
- Part A will consist of 40 questions
- Part B will comprise of 80 questions
TS PGLCET 2018 Syllabus
Candidates who are going to appear for TS PGLCET need to be thorough in topics related to Jurisprudence, Constitutional law, Crimes and Torts, Mercantile law, Public International law, Labour laws, IPR and other related subjects.
- To check TS PGLCET Syllabus – Click Here
TS PGLCET 2018 Admit card
The TS PGLCET 2018 admit card will be available in the online mode. It is mandatory that the candidates carry the hall ticket along with a valid photo id proof on the day of examination. Candidates without valid Admit card will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website by entering their application number and their date of birth.
TS PGLCET 2018 Answer key
TS PGLCET 2018 provisional Answer key is expected to be published in the last week of May 2018. Once the examination process is over candidates eagerly waits for the answer key to estimates score in the exam. Answer key will be published online and after clearing, objection officials will publish the final answer key. For more details on the answer key check Quick Links section.
TS PGLCET 2018 Result
The TS PGLCET 2018 results are made available on the official website. Results evaluation will be done with great caution. Hence, officials will not entertain re assessment requests. Last year the qualifying percentage for this exam was 35%. There is no qualifying percentage for the reserved candidates. Candidates will get rank in order of their exam marks. The rank by the candidate will be valid to get admission in the 2018-19 academic session. The rank card of the candidates has been published on the official website approximately after 1 week of the result announcement.
- The qualifying percentage of this exam is 35%.
- There is no qualifying percentage for the reserved candidates.
- Ranking of candidates will be in order of the exam marks.
- Exam ranking will be valid for admission to the 2018-19 academic session.
- Publishing of rank card of the candidates will be on the official website approximately after 1 week of the result announcement.