TS PGLCET 2018 Answer Key has been released by conducting body. The TS PGLCET 2018 Answer Key is available on the official website. First of all, the university has published a provisional answer key. Following that, it will release a final version. Candidates can challenge the provisional answer key. That means if the candidates come across any discrepancies in the provisional answer key they can send their objections before a deadline to the officials with a valid reasoning. Once the university looks into objections they will release the final answer key.
TS PGLCET 2018 Answer Key
Candidates can estimate their probable final scores with the help of the answer key. However, the scores calculated by the candidates cannot predict their final rank. It will just give the candidates a rough idea about their scores since it will help them cross check their answers.
|Date of exam||25 May 2018|
|Availability of preliminary answer key||28 May 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key||29 May 2018|
- Click here to check TS PGLCET 2018 Preliminary Answer Key.
- Click here for TS PGLCET 2018 Response Sheet.
- Click here to download Objection Format.
Official Website: lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
How to get TS PGLCET 2018 Answer Key?
The TS PGLCET 2018 answer key is available on the official website. Candidates will be able to download the answer key from the website. A direct link will be available on this page for the convenience of the candidate. The answer key will be available in the PDF format. Candidates can download the answer key by following the steps listed below.
- Candidates will first have to visit the official website—> www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the answer key of TS PGLCET 2018 link provided in the news and events section.
- The answer key will appear on your screen in a PDF format.
- Once the candidates click on the PDF file online. All the four sets of the TS PGLCET 2018 answers key with their codes will be on display.
- Candidates can now download the TS PGLCET 2018 Answer Key and save a copy for further reference.