TS LAWCET 2020 Result has published online by Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE. The candidates those appeared for the TS Law Common Entrance Test 2020 can check their result by providing their Application Number and Date of Birth. The result of the TS LAWCET 2020 can be downloaded from the official website of TS LAWCET at lawcet.tsche.ac.in. It is advised to candidates to download the rank card, a week after the declaration of result.
The selection of candidates for admission will be on the basis of their merit in the entrance examination. The selected candidates are eligible to participate in the counseling process. The TSCHE shall conduct online counseling for admission. The selelcted candidates should bring their relevant documents for verification of details such as the Date of Birth, Category, Academic Background, etc. Check more details regarding TS LAWCET Result 2020 in the article below.
TS LAWCET 2020 Result
The candidates will be considered qualified if they obtain minimum qualifying marks as decided by the exam conducting body in TS LAWCET 2020. On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination, the merit list is prepared.
|TS LAWCET 2020 exam date||3rd week May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of Jun 2020|
Result: TS LAWCET 2020 result will be available at the official website, i.e., www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
How to check the result?
Candidates who have appeared for the test can now check their result by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- The result will appear on the screen
How to download the Rank Card?
The rank card will be available for downlaod, a week after the declaration of result. No rank card will be sent to candidates through post. Candidates can download their rank card from the steps given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page for downloading the rank card
- Enter the Hall ticket Number and Date of Birth in the specified fields
- Submit the details
- Download and take the print out of the rank card as it will be required at the time of counseling.
In case if not able to download the rank card?
If the candidate faces any difficulty in downloading the Rank Card, contact the Convener’s office regarding this matter.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than one candidate obtain equal scores in the entrance examination, the merit will be decided on the following basis:
- Marks secured in Part-C (Aptitude for the Study of Law) of TS LAWCET 2020
- if the tie still persists marks obtained in Part-B (Current Affairs) in TS LAWCET 2020 will be taken into consideration
- If the tie still persists, the candidate older in age will be given preference over a younger candidate.
TS LAWCET 2020 Cut Off
To qualify the TS LAWCET 2020 candidates to need to obtain the minimum qualifyig marks to to comes under the cutoff list and you would be eligible for the round consideration of counselling process. Through the answer key candidates can do the self assesssment and compare their marks with the cutoff possibilities respectively. The following minimum marks for cutoff is given on the basis of previous year details.
|Categories||Cut off Marks|
|SC/ST||There shall be no minimum qualifying marks|
Ans: The expeceted cutoff for TS LAWCET 2020 would be on average categories wise for general may be 30 and SC/ST shall not no minimum qualifying marks.
Ans: Every care will be taken to avoid errors in evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking. Hence, request for re-totaling or revaluation will not be entertained.