TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket – Osmania University has issued TS LAWCET 2020 Admit Card. The admit card is only uploaded on the official website, lawcet.tsche.ac.in. In order to download the hall ticket from as per schedule, onwards the candidates will have to submit application number and date of birth. TS LAWCET 2020 will be held on expected last week of May 2020. The candidates must carry their hall ticket on the exam day. It is an important document which contains details about candidates, exam timing, address, etc. The candidates can check more details about TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket from this page.
TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket
TS LAW Common Entrance Test 2020 is conducted by Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Through this entrance exam, candidates will be granted admission to LLB 3 year or 5 year and 2 year LLM courses, offered by the institutes in Telangana. Candidates can check TS LAWCET 2020 dates from the table below.
|Issuance of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket||2nd week of May 2020|
|TS LAWCET 2020 exam date||3rd week May 2020|
Download Here – TS LAWCET 2020 Admit Card will be available at the official website, i.e., www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Also, if you are looking for TS PGLCET 2020 Hall Ticket then Click Here
How to Download the TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket?
Follow the instructions given below to download the TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this for downloading the admit card.
- Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth, and Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number
- Submit the details
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Download it and take print out of the admit card
Details Mentioned on the TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket
The following details will be mentioned on the TS LAWCET 2020 Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam Date
- Timing of Exam
- Reporting Time
- Application Number
- Program Applied For
- Category Applied For
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of the exam
- Examination venue
- Few General Instructions
Exam Pattern for TS LAWCET 2020
The entrance test will be of duration of 90 minutes, in which candidates need to solve 120 objective type including multiple choices questions. The medium of the question paper will be set both in English and Telugu language. The question paper is divided into three parts:
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Part A||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part B||Current Affairs||30||30|
|Part C||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded
- There shall be no negative marking
Syllabus for TS LAWCET 2020
The syllabus of TS LAWCET 2020 is as follows:
3 year Law Course –
- General Knowledge and Mental Ability
- Current Affairs
- Aptitude for the Study of Law
5 year Law Course –
- The standard expected is of Intermediate level and for 3 year Law Course, the standard expected is of Degree Level.
- The questions in Part-C, Aptitude for the study of Law, elementary knowledge of the basic principles of Law and Constitution of India, on the Part of the Student is assumed
TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Centers
The centers where TS LAWCET 2020 will be led are as follows:
Centers in Telangana
- Hyderabad West (Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad North (Medchal, Gandimaisamma and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad Central (Abids, Tarnaka and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad East (Ghatkesar, keesara and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad South-East (L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City area and surrounding areas)
Centers in Andhra Pradesh
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. I am not able to download the Admit card. What should I do?
A. In case if the candidates is unable to download the admit card, make sure that you entered the correct details in the fields.
Q 2. Do I need to Admit Card at the later stages of the admission process?
A. Yes, candidates need to preserve the admit card, as it is an important document and must be preserved until the admission process is not over.
Q 3. Can I get a duplicate copy of the TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card, in case if the original is damaged?
A. The candidate is solely responsible for the safety of the admit card. The exam conducting body does not issue duplicate admit card to any candidate under any circumstances. Hence it is advised to download it and take 2-3 print out of the admit card.
Q 4. My name is spelled incorrectly on the TS LAWCET Hall Ticket. What should I do?
A. The details mentioned in the admit card will be verified by the invigilator. If the detail does not match with that provided in the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the test. So, it is advised after downloading the admit card, ensure that all the details mentioned in the admit card are correct. If there is any kind of error or discrepancy in the admit card, report the matter to the TS LAWCET authorities immediately.