TS LAWCET 2019 – Rank card has been released on the official website. Osmania University conducts the TS LAWCET 2019 exam on May 20, 2019, in offline mode. Candidates who want to study 3 year and 5 year LLB programme can appear for TS LAWCET 2019. The question paper was set in English and Telugu or English and Urdu. TS LAWCET 2019 consists of three parts – Part A, B and C. A total of 120 questions are asked in the TS LAWCET 2019 exam. Candidates can get to know each and every important aspect of the TS LAWCET exam through the exam pattern, marking scheme and also the preparation tips to excel.
TS LAWCET 2019
The TS LAWCET 2019 exam will be having 3 Parts, Part A, B and C. Students willing to appear for the TS LAWCET can fil the application form according to the dates available in the table below. Students should also remember to timely pay the application fee otherwise they will have to give the penalty amount. The penalty amount will increase with the passing time and thus the students should check out the last date to pay the application fee as well as other important dates for the TS LAWCET 2019 from the table below.
TS LAWCET 2019 Important Dates
|Availability of Application form||15 Mar 2019|
|Last date to pay the Application Fee|
|Last date to pay the application fee with late fee of Rs 500|
|Last date to pay the application fee with late fee of Rs 1000|
|Last date to pay the application fee with late fee of Rs 2000|
|Last date to pay the application fee with late fee of Rs 4000||16 May 2019|
|Availability of Hall ticket||15 May 2019|
|TS LAWCET 2018 exam date||20 May 2019|
|Preliminary key is available from||23 May 2019|
|Last date for submitting an objection on Preliminary Answer Key||25 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||02 June 2019|
TS LAWCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to filling the TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form, the students should make sure that they match the eligibility conditions as laid down by the Kakatiya University, Warangal. Students who will be found ineligible at any stage of the admission procedure will, unfortunately, get rejected.
Eligibility Criteria for 3 years LLB
- Students who want to study the 3 year LLB must have completed their graduation in the 10+2+3 format.
- The minimum passing scores for the 3 year LLB course are 45%.
- There is a 5% relaxation in marks for the SC/St candidates
- Students who belong to the SC/ST category will be getting some relaxation in marks. Students who belong to the SC and ST category and have 39.5 and 44.5% marks will be considered as 40 and 45%.
Eligibility Criteria for 5 years LLB
- Students must have completed 10+2 level of education with at least 45% marks
- Students who belong to the SC/ST category are eligible if they have 40% and above marks.
- Moreover, if a student belonging to the SC/ST category scores 39.5% marks, his marks will be counted as 40% and shall be eligible for the 5 year LLB exam.
Age Limit: There is No Age restriction for applying TS LAWCET-2019 for Admission for the year 2019-2020 (As per the BCI communication).
TS LAWCET 2019 Exam Pattern
TS LAWCET 2019 will be an online exam and will be held for a time duration of 90 minutes. In this time period, the students will be attempting 120 MCQ type questions. For every rightly given answer, the candidate will be awarded +1 mark whereas no negative marking will be in TS LAWCET 2019.
TS LAWCET 2019 Marking Scheme.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60|
TS LAWCET 2019 Syllabus
The TS LAWCET 2019 syllabus will be available on the official website. But students who are willing to appear for the TS LAWCET 2019 don’t need to wait since the complete syllabus is also available below. Though, this syllabus is as per the previous year. But, the students can start their preparation with it since it is expected to remain the same for TS LAWCET 2019 as well.
Download PDF: Download TS LAWCET 2019 Syllabus
TS LAWCET 2019 Important Books.
The books available in the table below can be downloaded through the links provided. These books have been written and edited by some of the big names in the field of law. Students too can get their hands on them and begin their preparation for the TS LAWCET 2019 exam.
How To Prepare for TS LAWCET 2019
Students can take the help of the below-mentioned preparation tips for TS LAWCET 2019. It must be noted that these preparation tips have been followed by the toppers to reach the top.
3. Take the help of the online quizzes and mock tests. Students must also make sure that they do not hesitate from taking a many of them as they can. Mock tests prepare the students for the TS LAWCET exam like nothing else as it has been seen that mock tests prepare the students for some tricky questions that are framed in the TS LAWCET 2019 exam.
TS LAWCET 2019 Application Forn
The TS LAWCET 2019 Application form will be released in the online mode only. The students must note that there is no other mode of application available for filling the application form. Students will be asked for their scanned photographs and signatures to be uploaded in the prescribed format. Students must remember to fill and submit the application form before the last date. The information provided in the TS LAWCET 2019 Application form must be true and justifiable.
TS LAWCET 2019 Hall ticket
The TS LAWCET 2019 Hall ticket will be available to the candidates for appearing in the TS LAWCET 2019 exam. The students must remember to bring their Hall ticket on the exam date. Important information such as the guidelines will be available on the Hall ticket. The Hall ticket has to be printed and brought along on the exam date. Students must make sure that they keep at least 2 copies of the Hall ticket just in case they lose one they will be having another one safely with them.
Test Centers for TS LAWCET 2019
TS LAWCET was held at the following regional test centers are given below :
- Hyderabad West (Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Rudraram, Moinabad and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad North (Medchal, Gandimaisamma, Old Alwal and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad Central (Mallapur, Secunderabad and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad East (Ghatkesar, Keesara and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad South-East (L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Karmanghat, Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City area and surrounding areas)
Note: Karimnagar, Hyderabad Central, Hyderabad East, Hyderabad North, Hyderabad South-East, Hyderabad West, Kodad, Mahabubnagar, Nalgonda, Nizamabad center’s capacity is full. Candidates are advised to choose available centers nearby.
TS LAWCET 2019 Result
The TS LAWCET 2019 result shall be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the TS LAWCET 2019 exam. The students will have to keep checking the official website for the release date of the result. On the result day, the students can visit the website, provide the required information and get the result. Also, a few days after the declaration of result, separate rank cards will also be available to the students which they will be able to download. Just like the Hall ticket, the printed copy of the TS LAWCET 2019 result is also very important. Kindly remember to take the copy of your result and also the TS LAWCET 2019 Hall ticket on the counselling day for the reference purposes.
TS LAWCET 2019 Counselling
Students who will qualify the TS LAWCET 2019 exam will be called for the counselling procedures. After the result is announced a merit list for the qualified candidates is prepared. On the counselling day, it will get decided what institute the student will get. This decision shall be strictly on the basis of the candidates rank scored in the TS LAWCET 2019 exam. Students rank for the checked on the counselling day is the same as the one available on the students rank card.
TS LAWCET Previous Year Exam Statistics
Previous year also the TS LAWCET 2018 Exam was conducted by the conducted by Osmania University. The exam was conducted for admission to the 3 years and 5 year LLB courses in about 62 centres in Telangana and 9 centres in the neighboring AP on behalf of TSCHE. The candidates can check out the previous year exam statistics for the TS LAWCET from below.
- Exam Date – The previous year, the exam was conducted on May 27.
- Total Students Appeared – 12960
- Passing Percentage – 89.22%
- Number of Seats available – 2702
- Total Students Appeared – 3727
- Passing Percentage – 64.42%
- Number of Seats available – 1064
Official Website: www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in