TS LAWCET 2019 Result has been released on the official website of TS LAWCET. Candidate appeared for the TS LAWCET 2019 have to score the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 42 marks out of 120. The candidate will be ranked in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in the TS LAWCET 2019. candidate can download the Rank card from the link given below . No rank card will be sent to the candidate by post. Candidate can check their result by providing Application Number and Date of Birth.
The candidate will be selected on the basis of merit. The Rank obtained in the TS LAWCET 2019 is valid for admission into 3 years/ 5 year Law Courses, as the case may be, for the academic year 2019-20120 only. Check the page for more details regarding TS LAWCET 2019.
TS LAWCET 2019 Result
The candidate will be qualified for the admission only of the secure minimum qualifying marks as mentioned above. On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination, the merit list will be prepared. Every care will be taken to avoid error in the evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation, and ranking. Hence request for re-totaling or revaluation will not be entertained.
|exam date||20 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||02 Jun 2019|
Result: Click here to check the TS LAWCET 2019 Rank card.
Official website: lawcet.tsche.ac.in
TS LAWCET 2019 Rank Card – How to download?
Candidate can download the rank card after one week of the publication of results. Follow the steps to download the Rank Card.
Step 1 – TS LAWCET 2019 Homepage
- Visit the official website i.e. www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- TS LAWCET 2019 homepage will appear
- Click on “Download Rank Card” under Application section.
- TS LAWCET 2019 Rank card Download page will appear
Step 2 – TS LAWCET 2019 RankCard Download
- Enter Hall Ticket Number
- And Date of Birth (dd / mm / yyyy)
- Enter or click on Download button
- Ranck card will get downloaded.
Note: No Rank card will be sent to the candidate by post.
TS LAWCET 2019 Result – How to check?
Candidate can check their result from the official website of TS LAWCET 2019. Candidate can follow the guideline mentioned below.
Step1 – TS LAWCET 2019 Homepage
- visit the website i.e. www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- TS LAWCET 2019 homepage will appear.
- Under Application, section click on Results link.
- TS LAWCET 2019 Result page will appear.
Step2 – TS LAWCET 2019 Result
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number
- Click on Submit button.
- Result will appear
Tie Breaker Criteria
Candidate obtaining equal scores in the entrance examination, the merit will be decided on the following basis:
- Marks secured in Part-C ( Aptitude for the Study of Law ) of TS LAWCET.
- If the tie still exit Marks obtained in Part-B (Current Affairs) in TS LAWCET will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still persists the candidate older in age will be given preference over a younger candidate.
In case if not able to download the rank card?
If the candidate faces any difficulty in downloading the Rank Card, contact the Convener’s office regarding this matter.
Phone No.040-27070028 for information.