TS LAWCET 2019 Counselling – After the successful completion of the TS LAWCET 2019, students have to attend the TS LAWCET Counselling. Osmania University conducts the counselling for TS LAWCET 2019. Students have to fill the correct and full information such as Name, Roll Number, Password and date of birth for registration of 2019 TS LAWCET counselling. If students miss one round of counselling they can appear for the 2nd round.
Depending upon the final notification released by the Osmania University, the 2nd counselling shall be held at the selected centers. Through the article below, the students can check the complete counseling procedure, the certificate verification process, the important documents that have to be submitted by the students on the counselling day and more.
TS LAWCET 2019 Counselling
Students have to submit all the relevant documents at the time of documents verification. The students are informed once the fee is submitted by the students, it is non-refundable. Also, along with the photocopies, the students have to provide the original documents also. After the verification procedure is completed the students will be issued a receipt of certificates having all the details about the student as well as the details about the previous exam.
Documents Required for TS LAWCET 2019 Counselling
Below is the list of the documents that have to be submitted by the students on the counseling day.
- Marksheets of the 10th and 12th qualifying examination.
- Admit card of TS LAWCET 2018
- SSC or equivalent mark sheet
- Intermediate or equivalent mark sheet
- Local or Non Local residence proof
- Provisional/Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination if completed degree
- Community or Caste Certificate
- Transfer or Migration Certificate
- Rank card of TS LAWCET 2018
- Sports/PH/NCC/CAP Certificate if applicable
- Income Certificate of parents
TS LAWCET 2019 Counselling Fee
Counselling fee for TS LAWCET 2019 is provided below.
- For all category candidates – Rs 600/-
- For SC/ST – Rs 300/-
TS LAWCET 2019 Counselling Procedure
The students willing to appear for the TS LAWCET Counselling 2019 can check the counselling procedure as mentioned below.
The students are informed that they first have to provide the relevant documents to begin the counseling procedure. The list of documents required for the beginning of the TS LAWCET counselling has been mentioned above on this page.
Paying the Counselling Fee
Next, the students have to provide the fee for TS LAWCET Counselling. The fee can be submitted according to the options available to the students. Remember, it is crucial for the students to deposit the counselling fee to be a part of the TS LAWCET 2019 counselling and to move forward to the next step in the TS LAWCET 2019 Counselling procedure.
Online registration and exercising the options
Next, the students have to exercise the options available to them. The students can do so by visiting the official website with the help of their TS LAWCET 2019 Hall ticket number and Date of Birth. Students also have to provide their TS LAWCET Rank 2019. After entering all these details, the students have to click on “Login”.
Get the login pin.
As an additional security measure, the students have to select any of the registered mobiles to get the security pin. Students can do so by clicking on “Send Pin”. After the students receive the 5 digit security pin, enter the same.
Select the Options
Next, students have to select the options available to them (Preferred colleges as well as programs)
Save and continue
After the students have selected the preferred colleges and programs, they have to click on “Save and Continue”.
The final step, the students have to give the final submissions of the selected options. After the final submission, students will not be able to make changes in the list.
Take a printout
Students have to take a printout of the preferred colleges and programs list. If they face any problems while downloading the list, they can do so through the registered email Id.
Important Instructions for the TS LAWCET Counselling 2019
- TS LAWCET counselling will be in online mode.
- Relevant documents have to submit to the Osmania University.
- Candidates have to make sure that they provide authentic documents for them.
- The Osmania University will release the official notification related to the same.
- Candidates who belong to the SC/ST/OBC have to make sure that they provide the relevant certificates for the same.
- Special category candidates such as NCC/CAP/Physically handicapped candidates have to be physically present for document verification at AV College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Gagan Mehal, Hyd.
- Only appearing for the counselling will not guarantee a seat in the colleges.
- Candidates who belong to the SC/ST/BC/EBC/Minority or disable candidates will get the reimbursement of the fee provided that they submit the necessary documents.