TS LAWCET 2019 application form can be filled in the online mode only on the official website. Students can expect the application form to be available from the 3rd week of March 2019. Students who want to take admission in the 3-years and 5-years UG law courses can apply. The students are informed that the form can be submitted only through the online mode. Paying the application fee for TS LAWCET 2019 is very important. If the students will delay the application fee and pay after the last date, they will have to submit the late fee along with the application fee. Students can also get the information on how to apply for the TS LAWCET 2019 through this page.
TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form
Before filling the TS LAWCET 2019 Application form, the students must check if they match the basic eligibility standards as laid down by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). But before we move further and discuss that with you, let us quickly tell you the important dates for form submission.
TS LAWCET 2019 Important Dates
|Availability of Application form||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Last date to pay the Application fee||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Last date to pay the application fee with late fee of Rs 500||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last date to pay the application fee with late fee of Rs 1000||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last date to pay the application fee with late fee of Rs 2000||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last date to pay the application fee with late fee of Rs 4000||3rd week of May 2019|
|TS LAWCET 2018 exam date||3rd week of May 2019|
Application Form: The TS LAWCET 2019 Applicatio Form will be available on the official website lawcet.tsche.ac.in
TS LAWCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria required for the admission to the 3 year and 5 year LLB Courses. Those students who will be found ineligible for the exam will not be allowed.
Eligibility Criteria for 3 years LLB
- Students who want to pursue this course need to have a graduation degree in the 10+2+3 format.
- The candidates need to have scored at least 45% marks in the above level of education.
- Students who belong to the SC/ST category have a relaxation of 5%
- If a candidate who belongs to the SC/ST category scores 39.5% marks, his marks will be considered as 40% and eventually, he shall be eligible for the 3 year LLB course.
Eligibility Criteria for 5 year LLB
- Students having the qualification of up to 10+2 level of education are eligible.
- The candidates belonging to the nonreserved candidate need to have a score of 45%
- The reserved category candidates i.e the SC/ST candidates will be considered eligible to take admission with 40% marks. Also if such candidates score 39.5% marks, their score will be considered as 40% and will be eligible for the 5 year LLB programme.
How to Apply for TS LAWCET 2019
Students who want o fill the online application form for TS LAWCET 2019 exam, the students can follow the below steps for application. Students just need to follow the below 4 steps to submit their application form.
Fee Payment For the TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form
Students first have to pay the application fee. Students can follow the below steps to pay the application fee.
- Visit the official website to begin. Official website is www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the application fee payment to pay the amount.
- Now the students will be able to see the application fee payment page. Students can check the image below for their understanding.
- Next, in the fee payment form, the students will have to fill every detail an click on proced to pay button.
- Next, a payment gateway will get opened and the students will have to select the card option and give the card details and click on the proceed button.
- Important Note: Students should note that at this stage they don’t have to click anywhere again and again or press the back/refresh button. This may cause problems in fee payment.
- Now the students will get the Conformation message of the successful transaction.
- Note: Students must note down the payment id for future reference.
Step 2 Checking the Payment Status
- Students will now be able to check the status of the payment made by entering the Hall ticket number and the mobile number.
- Students now have to click on the check payment status button.
- Click on proceed to fill the application form.
Step 3 Fill the application form
- Now the students will be able to fill their application form.
- For filling the applicatio form, the students will have to enter the mandatory details and click on the preview/submit button.
- After entering the details the students will have to cross check all the details entered by him.
- Students can click on modify to make any changes in the application form.
- Once you are sure about your application form, click on the freeze button.
- A pop up will appear and the students will be able to print their application form.
- Click on the Print Application button receipt of the Application form will appear
- Now the students can easily take the printout of the Application form using the print button.
Step 4: Print the application form
- visit the official website
- click print your filled application form under Application section in homepage
- Enter the registration number, payment reference Id, qualifying exam hall ticket No., mobile number, and date of birth.
TS LAWCET 2019 Application Fee
Students can pay the TS LAWCET 2019 Application fee in the following two modes
- Fee payment through TS online payment centres
- Fee payment through Debit/Credit Card.
Fee Payment through TS online payment centres – Students can get the details ofthe nearest fee payment centre by visiting the official website.
Students must make sure that they have the following details handy –
- Name of the Candidate
- Qualifying exam hall ticket number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Mobile number
Now the students will have to select the course that they want to apply for i.e 3-year LLB/ 5-year LLB.
After successfully paying the application fee, the students must remember to keep the txn id save with them
Application form payment via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
On the official website after choosing the payment mode as Credit/Debit Card, give the card details and make the payment. After the payment success msg is shown, note down the transaction id for future reference.
Insofar, official details of TS LAWCET 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Telangana State Council of Higher Education releases TS LAWCET 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.