TS LAWCET 2018 Result has been published online by Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE. The candidates who had appeared for the TS Law Common Entrance Test 2018 can check their result by providing their Application Number and Date of Birth. The result of the TS LAWCET 2018 can be downloaded from the official website of TS LAWCET at lawcet.tsche.ac.in. It is advised to candidates to download the rank card, a week after the declaration of result.
The selection of candidates for admission will be on the basis of their merit in the entrance examination. The selected candidates will then be eligible to participate in the counseling. The TSCHE shall conduct online counseling for admission. The candidates should bring relevant documents for verification in proof of Date of Birth, Category, Academic Background, etc. Check more details regarding the TS LAWCET Result 2018 in the article below.
TS LAWCET 2018 Result
The candidates will be considered qualified if they obtain minimum marks as decided by the exam conducting body in TS LAWCET 2018. On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination, the merit list is prepared.
|TS LAWCET 2018 exam date||25 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result|
Check here: Click here to check TS LAWCET 2018 result.
Official Website: lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
How to check the result?
Candidates who have appeared for the test can now check their result by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- The result will appear on the screen
How to download the Rank Card?
The rank card will be available for downlaod, a week after the declaration of result. No rank card will be sent to candidates through post. Candidates can download their rank card from the steps given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page for downloading the rank card
- Enter the Hall ticket Number and Date of Birth in the specified fields
- Submit the details
- Download and take print out of the rank card as it will be required at the time of counseling.
In case if not able to download the rank card?
If the candidate faces any difficulty in downloading the Rank Card, contact the Convener’s office regarding this matter.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than one candidate obtain equal scores in the entrance examination, the merit will be decided on the following basis:
- Marks secured in Part-C (Aptitude for the Study of Law) of TS LAWCET 2018
- if the tie still persists marks obtained in Part-B (Current Affairs) in TS LAWCET 2018 will be taken into consideration
- If the tie still persists, the candidate older in age will be given preference over a younger candidate.
TS LAWCET 2018 Cut Off
As per last year’s information, the candidates need to obtain a minimum the following minimum marks in order to be considered qualified for the next round of admission.
|Categories||Cut off Marks|
|SC/ST||There shall be no minimum qualifying marks|