TS LAWCET 2018 Application Form will be available online on the official website of the TSLAWCET, i.e.., lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Read all the instructions carefully before proceeding to apply online. Aspirants are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as prescribed by the exam conducting body. Aspirants should provide valid details in the application form as the admission process will proceed as per the information provided in the online application. Know more details on TS LAWCET 2018 Application form from the article below.
Date of availability of TS LAWCET 2018 Application Form is March 25, 2018.
TS LAWCET 2018 Application Form
The application for TS LAWCET 2018 have to be submitted online only. No other mode of application will be accepted. The schedule for TS LAWCET 2018 Application form is not yet announced. Candidates may refer to the tentative schedule provided below:
|Online Application process begins from||25 Mar 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application without late fee||25 Apr 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application with late fee of Rs. 500||02 May 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application with late fee of Rs. 1000||09 May 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application with late fee of Rs. 2000||16 May 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application with late fee of Rs. 4000||23 May 2018|
Apply here – Link to apply will be available at lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
Mandatory Information to be provided in the online application form
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Local Status (TS(OU) Residuary AP(AU/SVU)Non-local)
- Income of Parents
- Special Category
Documents to keep before filling in details in the application
- A recent passport size photograph (size < 30 KB)
- Digital signature of the candidate (size 15 KB)
- Marksheets of the qualifying degree
- Hall ticket of the qualifying degree
How to Apply online for TS LAWCET 2018?
Candidates can register for TS ALWCET 2018 by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page for registering.
- Provide details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Phone Number etc as required
- After registering successfully. Aspirants will receive a Application Number. Through this application number, candidates will be able to login to their account to download the admit card, check their result, edit the application form etc.
- Fill in the details in the application form as required such as personal details, education details etc.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the online application form. The images must be uploaded as per the given specifications.
- Proceed to make payments for the online application. Application fee can be paid through either of the following modes:
- TS/AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva Center
- Debit Card / Credit Card.
On completion of the above mentioned steps, aspirants can take a print out of the application form for future references.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know that my application has been received and accepted?
On registering successfully, candidates will receive Registration Number on the registered mobile number through SMS.
Is it necessary to upload photograph and signature?
It is important that candidates should upload the photograph and signature in the online application form. Without uploading the images, candidates can not proceed for making payment of the application. The images must be uploaded as per the specification provided by the exam conducting body.
Do I need to submit my application through post?
The application must be submitted through online mode only on the official website of TS LAWCET, lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Applications submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
I did some mistake in filling the details in Online Application, then how to change?
Candidates can edit the data filled in the application form, by logging to the website with the details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Homepage of the TS LAWCET official website. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory.
I don’t remember my registration number. What should I do?
In case if the candidate has lost the registration number, click the ‘Forgot Registration Number’ tab and enter the required details or contact at the TS LAWCET office.