Kakatiya University will publish the TS LAWCET 2018 Answer Key. The answer key of TS LAWCET 2018 will be available online only on the official website of TS LAWCET, lawcet.tsche.ac.in. The answer key will consist of the correct answers to all the questions asked in the entrance test. In the first place, the exam conducting body will release provisional answer key. On the basis of the objections (if any) in the provisional answer key, a final answer key will release. The final answer key will be available on the day of declaration of result.
Date of availability of TS LAWCET 2018 Answer Key is expected in May 2018.
TS LAWCET 2018 Answer Key
The Answer Keys for TS LAWCET 2018 will help the candidates to assess their scores and chances of qualification for the TS LAWCET 2018. Candidates can cross check their answers with that in the answer key and estimate their chances of qualifying the exam.
|Date of Examination||25 May 2018|
|Preliminary key will be available from||28 May 2018|
|Last date for submitting objection on Preliminary Answer Key||29 May 2018|
|Declaration of Final Answer Key and Result||10 Jun 2018|
Get here – Link to view answer key will be available at lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
The TS LAWCET 2018 Answer key will be available a day or two after the examination. With the help of answer key, candidates can check the questions they attempted correctly and on the basis of it calculate their esimate score.
How to download the Answer Key?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to download the TS LAWCET 2018 Answer Key.
- Open the pdf copy of the relevant TS LAWCET 2018 Answer Key (for Three Year or for Five Year programme).
- Candidates can download the answer key and cross check their answers.
Purpose of Answer Key
The TS LAWCET 2018 Answer Key will provide the candidates with the correct answers to all th questions asked in the entrance test. With the help of answer key, candidates will be able to calculate their expected marks by checking their right and wrong answers with the help of TS LAWCET 2018 Answer Key. The TS LAWCET Answer Key will be available in a provisional and final phase.
Candidates can first get an estimate of their scores and also file complaints against any wrong answers or mistakes in the provisional answer key. If the university finds objections or complaint to be genuine, then they will rectify the mistakes in the final Answer Key. Candidates will now get an accurate idea about their TS LAWCET attempts.
Instructions for the candidates
- The provisional answer key is usually available a day or two after the exam.
- Candidates will be able to cross-check their attempted answers with that provided on the TS LAWCET Answer Key and estimate their scores and rank.
- The candidates will also be able to file objections regarding any mistakes or discrepancies in the TS LAWCET 2018 provisional Answer Key. University will accept objections until last date for it. Authorities will consider objections for preparing the TS LAWCET 2018 Final Answer Key.
- Calculate marks as per the marking scheme only.
- TS LAWCET 2018 will consist of 120 questions each arranged in the form of 4 different booklets (A,B,C and D).
TS LAWCET 2018 Answer key is very useful for the candidates who will give the exam. It will be released online on the official website. The candidates will be able to download it after the completion of the exam. After TSLAWCET exam is conducted, authorities will release the preliminary official answer keys. Any kind of objections on the preliminary key it should be submitted to the office of the Convener, TSLAWCET-2018 through e-mail or in person. And the last process is that the officials will release TS LAWCET final answer key 2018.
Calculating the Scores through Answer Key
As the answer key will be published, the candidates can check their answers through the published answer keys by the Board on the official website. Candidates can calculate their scores for the examination as per the scheme of marking given by the Board. As per the examination marking scheme, each correct answer carries 1 marks and there will be no negative marking for the wrong answers. So, the candidates can get their approximate scores through the simple way and can analyze their performance in the examination.