SLAT 2019 Application form has been released on January 24, 2019, on the official website set-test.org. Students can register theselves for SLAT 2019 until April 15, 2019. A direct link is available on this page for SLAT 2019 Registration. Candidates who want to take admission into BA LLB and BBA LLB course at Symbiosis University can fill the application form. Along with the application form, the students will also have to submit a passport sized photograph. Students must make sure that they submit their applications before the last date.
SLAT 2019 Application Form
Students must note that there is no requirement to pay any donation in order to submit the application form or to take admissions. Students must stay aware of the frauds who guarantee admissions in any of the Symbiosis Law schools on the basis of donation. Before filling the SLAT 2019 application form, make sure that you match the eligibility criteria as laid down by the Symbiosis University. Students can also have a look at the below-mentioned dates for application. The students are informed that the below-given dates are tentative but it is expected that they will remain the same for SLAT 2019 also.
Important dates for SLAT 2019 Application Form
|SLAT 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|SLAT 2019 Registration Begins||24 Jan 2019|
|Registration Closes on||15 Apr 2019|
|Last date to pay the application fee||15 Apr 2019|
|SLAT 2019 exam||04 May 2019|
Apply Now: Click Here to complete SLAT 2019 Registration
Documents Specification Required for SLAT 2019 Application Form
Before we move further and tell you the procedure to apply for the SLAT 2019 application form, here is the list of documents that you need to have in order to fill the application form. The students must arrange these documents much before to avoid hassle while filling the application form.
- Formats supported – .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif
- Maximum file size – The file size needs to be between 10 KB and 500 KB
SLAT 2019 Application Fee
SLAT 2019 Application Fee
Students are informed that the complete SLAT 2019 Application fee has to be paid in two parts.
- Online Registration Fee
- Programme Payment
Online Registration Fee – Rs 1750/-
The Students will have to submit above fee as the application fee amount. This amount can be paid by the students using any of these modes of payment –
A) Billdesk Gateway
B) Indian Bank Gateway
C) Demand Draft
Programme Payment – Rs 1000/-
This is the amount that the students have to deposit at the time of selecting the course and the institute. Students must note that the fee deposited will be on per programme and per institute basis. For each selected programme and institute the candidate will have to pay the above-mentioned fee.
How to Apply for SLAT 2019 Application Form
Students who want to apply for the SLAT 2019 application form can check out the easy steps below which they can follow to easily apply for the SLAT 2019 exam.
Step 1 – Online Registration to access the SLAT 2019 Application Form
The first step to apply for the SLAT 2019 is to do the online registration. To register the candidates have to visit the official website and click on the “Registration Tab”. Upon clicking on the same, the candidates have to select “New Registration”. After doing so, students will be able to fill up the SLAT 2019 Application form.
SLAT 2019 Registration
Now, candidates have to fill the below details in the registration form.
- Registration Information
- Address for communication
- S.S.C. (10th Std) Details
- H.S.C (10+2 Std) Details
- Programme / Discipline Preference
- Preferred Test City
- Other details
- Upload your current passport size photo (not more than 3 months old)
- Registration Information – Here the candidates have to give information about themselves. Details such as the following have to be entered here.
- Applicant Name
- Date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format
- Are you an NRI candidate
- Address for communication – Now the candidates have to provide the details for communication by the Symbiosis institute. Details such as the following have to be entered here.
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Address Line 3
- Country Code for Mobile Number
- Country Code for alternate Mobile Number (Father/Mother/Guardian)
- Primary Email
- Retype Primary Email
- Class 10th and 12th details such as in the below image have to be entered.
- Board Name
- Year of Passing
- % of Marks
- Educatuion Background
- Programme Discipline Preference
- Morning Session SLAT/SEED (Select SLAT). Soon as the candidates select SLAT, the below section will be added to the SLAT 2019 Application form.
Prefered Test City
Continuing the online registration, the students will be required to select their preferred test centre to give the Symbiosis Law exam. Students must check that the test centre that they choose is easy to reach. The test centre once selected can be changed but only till the registration ends. No request to change the Test centre will be entertained after the registration process is over.
Now the candidates have to tell how they got to know about SET.
- Uploading the Photographs
Next, the students will have to upload their passport-sized photograph to complete the registration. This is a crucial step in the registration process. While uploading the photograph, the students must make sure that the chosen photograph is not older than 3 months.
After the students have chosen a photograph and after checking all the details in the application form, click on “Save And Continue”.
Enter Password Infomation, Hint Questions and Type the Captcha Charactors
Step 4 – Making the Payment for SLAT 2019 Application Form
In the last step of filling the SLAT 2019 Application form, the students will have to pay the Application Fee. Non-payment of the application fee within the time period will result in cancellation of the SLAT 2019 Application form.
SLAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have completed 10+2 level of education.
- The students must make sure that they have completed their qualification from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of 45 % marks is necessary to take admission in the available courses at the 3 Law schools.
- The students who belong to the Schedule cast/ Schedule Trible category must provide valid certificates to get the above-mentioned relaxation in marks.
- Students who have completed the 10th education from outside India and the 12th education from India have to appear for the SLAT 2019 exam.
- The OCI/PIO students and also the foreign students who want to study any of the undergraduate law courses are eligible for the same and do not need to appear for the SLAT 2019 exam. Their admission shall be done through Symbiosis Center for International Education.