SET Law 2018 Form / Registration has been issued by Symbiosis International (Deemed University). The application form for SET Law 2018 is available from January 29, 2018, at set-test.org. You must fill and submit the form by online mode only. No other mode of form submission is acceptable. The last date to submit the SLAT Application Form is April 14, 2018. In the registration form, you need to enter all your details, upload a photograph as per the specifications, pay the application fee and finally submit the form online. Check more details regarding SET Law 2018 Registration from this page.
SET Law 2018 Form / Registration
For the academic year, 2018 many changes have been introduced. For example, from this year onwards, SET – Law test will be known as Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT). SLAT 2018 will be held in morning shift. Check the complete schedule for SET Law Registration 2018 in the table below.
|SET Law 2018 Form / Registration||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Starts from||29 Jan 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||14 Apr 2018|
|SLAT 2018 exam date||05 May 2018|
Application Form: Click Here to apply now for SET Law 2018.
Application Fees For SLAT 2018
The aspirants have to pay an amount of Rs. 1750/- for each test. However, if you wish to register for one test in the morning (SLAT/SEED) and one test in the afternoon (SET/SITEEE), the fees are Rs. 3500/-.
Mode of Payment
The application fee is payable by either of the following modes:
- Billdesk Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Demand Draft
The DD is payable from any Nationalized Bank in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. To pay the application fee by DD, choose the option, of ‘DD Payment’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
How To Fill SLAT 2018 Application Form?
Here we have given step by step instructions for filling up details in the SET Law 2018 Application Form:
- Firstly, click on the direct link which is given above for registering online.
- Then you need to enter details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication and other necessary information.
- In the Personal Details section, you need to enter details such as your Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Category.
- In the Communication details, enter information such as complete address, city, state, district, pin code, mobile number, email id.
- Next, enter your Class 10th and 12th details such as Name of the Board, marks obtained, year of passing.
- Then you have to choose the exam center, course, slot, etc.
- Now that you filled up details in the application form, you have to upload a scanned image of your photo as per the specification given below.
|Image to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photo||.jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif||10 KB and 100 KB|
- Click on “Save & Continue” button and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Finally, on completion of the above-given steps, take a print out of the completed application form and keep it to yourself for future reference.
SET Law 2018 Application Form Correction
After submitting the application form, if you think that one or two details given by you in the application form are incorrect, you may edit them. Remember you can make changes in the SLAT Application Form only till the last date of the registration process. Though you can change all the details in the application, except for Test Center Preference and Category.