The Symbiosis International issues the SET Law 2018 Admit Card. Only those candidates who will successfully register for the exam can download their admit card on April 21, 2018. It will be available for download at the official website of the University, set-test.org. Candidates must remember to take the printed copy of SET Law Admit Card on the day of the examination. To download it you need to enter details such as SET 2018 ID and Password.
After downloading the SLAT 2018 Admit Card ensure that the details printed on it are correct or not. If there is any kind of discrepancy on it, contact the University authorities immediately regarding this. Check more details about SET Law Admit Card 2018 from this page.
SET Law 2018 Admit Card
The entrance test for Law admission will be held from 09:30 AM to 12:00 noon. Candidates can check the complete schedule for issuance of SET Law 2018 Admit Card in the table below.
|SET Law 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the SET Law 2018 Application Form||14 Apr 2018|
|Admit Card will be available for download from||21 Apr 2018|
|SET Law 2018 exam date||05 May 2018|
Admit Card: The candidates can download their SLAT 2018 Admit Card online at set-test.org.
How To Download SET Law Admit Card 2018?
The registered candidates can download their admit card for SET Law 2018 or as t is formerly known as SLAT by following the steps given below:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page as soon as the admit card is available for download.
- Next, enter login details such as Set 2018 ID and Password.
- Click on “Sign In” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the login details, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of it.
What Are The Documents To Carry On The Day Of The Exam?
The candidates have to bring the following documents on the day of the exam:
- A color print out of SET Law 2018 Admit Card
- Any one of the ID proof such as Passport/ Driving license/ Voter ID Card/ Pan Card/ Aadhaar Card (UID)
Details On The SET Law Admit Card?
The admit card will consist of the following details and the candidates must ensure that the details are correct:
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the exam
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam center
Also, after downloading the admit card, don’t forget to paste your latest photograph on the space given on it. It should be a colored photograph and be more than 3 months old.
Keep SET LAW 2018 Admit Card sare with you till admission in law college as its required to check result and attend counselling.
What To Do If Forgot Password for SET Law 2018 Login?
After the registration is over, one of the questions which is asked by the students is how can they retrieve their password. Students get so busy with the test preparation that they forget their login credentials. There is no need to worry if you have lost your password, as the University gives you the facility to retrieve it. Just follow the instructions below.
- On the login page of the admit card, click on the link for “Forgot Password”.
- A new window will open in which you have to enter details such as your Name, Email ID and Date of Birth.
- Submit the details and the password will appear on the screen.