Rajasthan University will conduct the RULET 2019 Counselling after winding up the RULET 2019 exam. By appearing for the counselling, a candidate can confirm their seat in Rajasthan University. The RULET Counselling 2019 will begin in the first week of October 2019. Also, group discussion and Viva are a part of the counselling procedure. The candidates willing to appear for the RULET 2019 counselling Parents/Guardians on the counselling day. On the 2019 RULET Counselling day the students necessary documents for verification. Also, on the counselling day itself the students have to pay the admission fee as informed by the Rajasthan University. Candidates need to keep in mind the RULET 2019 counselling date, documents, Fee details and instructions; all of this can be found on this page.
RULET 2019 Counselling
To appear for the RULET 2019 counselling, the students have to fill the counselling form that is available on the official website of Rajasthan Univeristy i.e uniraj.ac.in. Students have to be physicall present on thye counselling day. In bthe event that the students isses the counselling the seat shall be rkvided to the next eligible candidate.
Important Dates for RULET 2019 Counselling
Documents Required for RULET 2019 Counselling
The students will be required to submit their documents for verification. Below is the list of the documents which have to submit to the Rajasthan University. Students must note that they have to bring originals as well as photocopies of the required documents.
- Rank Card of RULET 2019
- RULET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Local or Non Local status proof
- SSC/other valid mark-sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate (if required)
- Transfer or Migration Certificate
- Sports/PH/NCC/CAP Certificate if applicable
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Proof of date of birth
- Three passport size photos
RULET 2019 Counselling Fee
On the counselling day, the students willing to take admission have to deposit the admission fee. Th students can check the fee structure for various Law courses from below.
RULET 2019 Counselling Procedure
After the exam gets conducted, the candidates enter the counselling procedure so as to get admission in the available law courses offered by Rajasthan University.
The Rajasthan University will release the Admission list on the official website and the students who have their names in the admission list will be required to deposit the admission fee through bank draft and submit the documents. As many as 3 admission lists were released for admission to the 5 year LLB 1st semester.
Download and fill the Counselling form
The counseling form will be available to the students on the official website of Rajasthan University. The candidates are subjected to fill the application form and submit the same to appear for the counselling. The application form for counselling can be found on uniraj.ac.in. In the counseling form, the students are informed about the documents that they have to carry. In case the students face any problem while downloading the application form, they can contact the officials regarding the same.
Important Note: The students must note that just appearing for the RULET 2019 counselling does not guarantee Admission as more number of candidates are called for the counselling than the number of seats available.
Details to be filled in the counselling form
- Father name
- Percentage of Marks in UG
- Mobile Number
- Phone Number
- BAnk Draft details such as DD Number and Amount
- DD issuing Date
- Name of issuing bank
Verification of documents
Next, the students have to appear for the counselling at the venue along with their docuemnts as mentioned above on this page.
Filling the College registration form
Next, the students have to fill the college registration form after the document verification gets over.
Depositing the Fee
Now, the students have to deposit the counselling fee as per the details available on the official website. The fee has to be submitted via D.D.
Important Instructions for the RULET 2019 Counselling
- The category wise seats will be available to the students which will be filled as per the schedule available on the official website.
- In the event that the students are not present at the time of counseling, the seat shall be given to the next candidate.
- The students have to bring along all the necessary documents at the time of counselling
- The fee once submitted is non refundable at any cost
- No accompanying person will be allowed inside of the counselling hall.
- The Students who are eligible for admission in the University law college but want to take admission in University law college Center 2 has to file and submit an application in this regard to the convener at the time of counseling