RULET 2018 – Rajasthan University has released a notification for RULET 2018 (Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test) for admission into B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) for University Five Year Law College and B.A. LL.B. for Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2018-2019. Interested candidates can read the necessary details regarding RULET 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, RULET exam pattern etc. on this page.
Rajasthan University conducts RULET (Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test) for admission into B.A.,LL.B. (Hons.) for University Five Year Law College and B.A., LL.B. for Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2018-2019. The complete details of RULET 2018 are given below.
|Application Form will be available from||24 Aug 2018|
|Last date to Submit Application form||17 Sep 20 18|
|Release of Admission Card||20 Sep 20 18|
|Date of Exam||23 Sep 2018|
|Uploading of Answer Key||23 Sep 2018|
|Filling Objections regarding Answer Key||25 Sep 2018|
|Display of revised Answer Key||27 Sep 2018|
|Declaration of result of RULET – 2018|
|Declaration of Admission List of RULET – 2018||First week of October 2018|
Note: If the candidate does not receive Admission card till September 21, 2018, then they must contact the office of the Convener on September 22, 2018, between 8:00 AM to 12:00 noon.
RULET Counselling 2018
Counselling for RULET 2018 for admission on vacant seats in B.A.LL.B. programme is going to be held, applications for the same are invited from some candidates to participate in the counselling against vacant seats. Details regarding the vacant seat round of counselling is provided through the below link. It contains name of candidates who can apply for the counselling and vacant seats available in different categories.
- Click here to check Revised Counselling Notice for Admission on Vacant Seats in B.A.LL.B (Hons.).
- Click here to check the notice regarding the counselling for admission for vacant seats of B.A.LL.B programme.
RULET Result 2018
Rajasthan University has published the Result and Allotment list for RULET 2018 online on its official website. The candidates who have appeared in the Entrance Test for BA LLB courses can check the RULET 2018 Result and Allotment list on the official website as well as here by using the direct link which is provided below.
- Click here to check Fifth admission list of RULET 2018.
- Click here to check Fourth Admission List of RULET 2018.
- Check here the Third Admission List of RULET 2018.
- Check here Second Admission List of RULET 2018.
- Check here First Admission List of RULET 2018.
Result: Check Result of RULET 2018.
RULET 2018 Answer Key
The Rajasthan University Answer Key for the RULET 2018. This is the RULET 2018 Answer Key which is available on the official website of the Rajasthan University. The candidates can check the Answer Key and evaluate their performance.
Examinees are directed to submit the representation in writing regarding objection in Answer key, if any, to the Convener, RULET 2018, Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur as per schedule.
RULET 2018 Admit Card
All the candidates are hereby informed that the admission cards of RULET-2018 had been dispatched by the office of the Convener, RULET 2018. If any candidate has not received his admission card before the last date they are directed to contact in the office of the Convener RULET-2018 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., the same will be provided. The following documents are required for issuing of duplicate Admission Card :-
- One Photo I.D. of the candidate
- One Photograph same as affixed on the Admission Form
- Receipt of Admission Form.
RULET 2018 Application Form
RULET 2018 application form is available on the official website. Candidates can also download application form through the link provided below. RULET 2018 application form is to be submitted along with the fee. Application fee is Rs. 2000.
Downloaded application form must be duly filled and to be submitted in the department along with fee. Application Form should reach in the Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur By 4:00 PM on Sep 17, 2018. Incomplete forms without entrance fee will not be entertained. Forms received after the last date shall be rejected without any correspondence.
Application Form: Process Over!!
- The Photocopy of mark sheet of XII examination must be enclosed with application form who has already passed the XII examination.
- Document of reservation must be submitted along with hard copy of application form. If the document of reservation is not submitted, he/she will be considered as a general category candidate.
- 10+2 (XII) with at least 50% marks (For SC/ST 45%)
- Students who are appearing in XII examination are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Exam.
RULET Exam Pattern
- The Admission Test paper shall consist of multiple choice questions of 200 marks.
- The questions shall comprise of language ability, legal reasoning, general knowledge, general science and social studies.
- Written examination will be followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview (G.D. and P.I.) of 100 marks.
Sample question paper is give below.
1. True happiness consists ……….. giving pleasure to others.
2. He makes ….. rule of doing…. hour’s wok in ….. garden.
a) a, an, the
b) the, a, a
c) the, an, the
d) a, the, the
Give the synonyms of the following words (Q. 3 & 4):
a) Non violent
c) Not direct
5. Find the misspelt word:
6. Who was known as “Deshbandhu”?
a) Sardar Patel
b) C.R. Das
c) Subhash Chandra Bose
d) B.R. Ambedkar
7. Delhi Metro Railway Project is executed with the help of
c) World Bank
8. C.V. Raman was awarded Nobel Prize for:
9. Which of the following is not a tributary of the Ganga?
10. Who is the first Indian to have become the Grandmaster in Chess?
a) Pankaj Advani
b) Praksh Padukone
c) Koneru Humpi
d) Vishwanathan Anand
11. Agha Khan Cup is associated with?
12. Principle : A contract is an agreement enforceable by law
Factual Situation : Amita invited Beena to her house for a dinner. Beena accepted the invitation, but later did not go. On Beena’s failure to attend, Amita filed a suit against Beena for the price of non-consumed food. Can this agreement be enforced by law?
a) This agreement cannot be enforced as it is just a social agreement
b) This agreement can be forced as Amita can recover the price of non-consumed food
c) This agreement cannot be enforced as Beena did not accept this invitation in writing
d) None of these
13. Which one of the following exercised the most profound influence in framing the Indian Constitution?
a) British Constitution
b) US Constitution
c) Irish Constitution
d) The Government of India Act, 1935
14. The fee prescribed for request for obtaining information under Section 6 (1) of RTI Act, 2005 is
15. The Chairman of the Bar Council of India is elected from amongst its members, ordinarily for a period of ………. years