Panjab University will declare the PU UGLAW 2018 Result on its official website, uglaw.puchd.ac.in. Candidates who will appear for the examination can check their Result online. Candidates will not get any Result card via any other mode. Although there will be the facility to get the result at the Enquiry Office of the University. The result of PU UGLAW 2018 will be available along with the Preliminary merit list and Final Merit List.
- Preliminary Merit List: Prepared on the basis of Entrance Test Marks only.
- Final Merit List: Prepared on the basis of Entrance Test Marks + Qualifying Exam Marks
To Know all about the PU UGLAW 2018 Result, keep reading below.
PU UGLAW 2018 Result
Candidates have to visit the direct link to check the result of PU UGLAW 2018. The link will be activated as per the schedule. The PU 5 Year Law Entrance Test 2018 Result Date is given below. To make sure you do not miss the important dates keep a regular track of this page.
|PU UGLAW 2018 Result||Important Dates|
|Date of Entrance Test||07 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||19 Jun 2018|
|Availability of Admission Form||20 Jun 2018|
|Counselling Starts||19 Jul 2018|
Check Result: The PU UGLAW 2018 Result will be available at uglaw.puchd.ac.in.
How to Check PU UGLAW 2018 Result
Candidates can follow the steps below to check their PU UGLAW 2018 Result:
- Visit the direct link that will be available on this page as per schedule.
- On the next window, the candidate will have to enter their entrance exam roll number.
- Upon submitting the roll number, the result will be displayed.
- Check your result.
- Thereafter, download the same and take a printout.
Note: Candidates can not request for revaluation of the Result. However, if a candidate wishes to verify their result, they have to pay Rs. 10,000/-. After that, they will get the photocopy of the answer sheet. But candidates should do this within 10 days of the declaration of the result. Board will refund the fee if they find any discrepancy.
PU UGLAW 2018 Result – Preliminary Merit List
- The University will first publish the Preliminary Merit List of the candidates on the basis of Entrance Test only.
- The name of the candidate will be included in a Preliminary Merit List.
- Only those candidates will get a place in the merit list who will qualify PU UGLAW 2018 Entrance Test.
- The criteria to get a place in the merit list is described below:
- General Category students should get a minimum of 15% marks in the entrance test.
- For SC/St this cutoff is 10%.
PU UGLAW 2018 Result – Final Merit List
The board will prepare the final merit list on the basis of the following criteria:
50% weightage to Entrance Test + 50% weightage to Qualifying Examination
If a tie occurs?
- Candidates securing equal marks in the Final Merit List shall be bracketed together. However, their inter-se merit rank shall be determined as under:
- A candidate getting the higher percentage of marks in qualifying examination will get a higher rank.
- If the marks, as mentioned in point 1, are also the same then the board will consider class 10 marks.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in 1 and 2 above, candidate senior in age shall rank higher in order of merit.
PU UGLAW 2018: Admission Process
After the results are declared, candidates will fill the admission form. The admission form will be available on the official website only. Only those candidates, who qualify PU UGLAW 2018 can fill this form. Before submission of the form, do check it thoroughly. As, once the candidate submits it, any change in the will not be allowed.
PU UGLAW 2018 Counselling
Once the board announces the counselling dates, candidates must be physically present at the venue. Also, it will be the candidate’s responsibility to sign the attendance. Candidates should take all the original documents with them.
The candidate selected for admission will deposit all the original document. Also, they will pay the prescribed fee. Failing which they will not be admitted to the course. The seat will be offered to the next candidate in the merit.