PU UGLAW 2018 Application Form is available now. Punjab University has released the application form for those candidates who want to get admission in the 5 years integrated course of B.A./ B.Com. L.L.B. (Hons.). The application process was started on March 28, 2018, and the last date to get registered and to fill the form is May 11, 2018. The candidates are advised to fill the form within the last date.
To fill the form, you can first do the registration. Then you can pay the requisite application fee. After the 24 hours of the payment, you must log in to the official website and complete the rest of the process such as image upload and fill the other important details. You must complete the rest of the process before the time out. For more details regarding PU UGLAW 2018 Application Form like Application Fee, Application Process, Other important instructions, you can check the entire page.
PU UGLAW 2018 Application Form
The candidates are advised to first check the eligibility criteria then apply for PU UGLAW. You should also check the important dates related to the Application Form. You can check it from the table given below:
|PU UGLAW 2018 Application Form||Important Dates|
|The Commencement of the Application Form||28 Mar 2018|
|The Registration Process will end on||11 May 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Fee||14 May 2018|
|Deadline to Complete the Form||16 May 2018|
|Last date to submit the printout of the form along with required documents for the concession of Application Fee||21 May 2018|
|PU UGLAW 2018 Exam Date||07 Jun 2018|
You can fill the PU UGLAW 2018 Application Form by clicking on the links given below:
Official Website: uglaw.puchd.ac.in
PU UGLAW 2018 Application Fee
The candidates who want to apply for PU UGLAW 2018 must pay the application fee. You can make the payment on the basis of your category. You can check it form the table given below:
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 1050/-|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee by submitting the fee challan at any branch of SBI generated by the official website.
How to fill PU UGLAW 2018 Application Form?
The process of filling the Application Form of PU UGLAW 2018 is very simple. Yo understand the process, you can check the steps given below:
Step-1 (Visit the Website): As the first step, you will have to access the official website. You can do the same by clicking on the link provided on this page.
Step-2 (Registration): For the registration process, you will have to fill the informations such as:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- SMS Consent
- Email ID
- Your Category
- Are you or either of your Parents Class B or Class C Regular Employee of Panjab University?
- Punjab University Regular Employee PF Number
Once you will fill all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
Step-3 (Getting Details): Then you will get the pop-up saying that now you will be redirected to the login details page. Here you will be provided the Application Number, Login ID, and the Password. The details will also be sent to your registered email id.
Step-4 (Fee Challan): Then as the next step, you will have to download the fee challan by clicking on the link named as “Click Here to Download”.
Step-5 (Printout of the Challan): After clicking, you will get the challan. Take the printout of it and pay the application fee according to your category.
Step-6 (Login): Once you will pay the application fee using the challan, you will have to after 24 hours of paying the fee. Now, you must upload the images (size must be less than 100 kb) such as your photograph and signature. You must fill all the other important details given on the form.
Step-7 (Printout of the Form): When the process will be over, you are advised to take the printout of the application form for the future reference.
PU UGLAW 2018 Admission Form
When the result will be declared, the selected candidates will have to fill the Admission Form. It will be released on the official website of UGLAW website. The candidates will be able to fill the form by using the login credentials. Candidates must fill all the correct and valid informations on the admission form. Partially filled forms or the forms with the incorrect data will be rejected. They will be able to get the admission in one of the institutes associated with Punjab university i.e University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh, University Institute of Laws, Panjab University Regional Centre
Civil Lines, Ludhiana, University Institute of Legal Studies, Swami Sarvanand Giri, PU Regional
Centre, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur.
Important Information related to PU UGLAW 2018 Application Form
Those who are interested and have not filled the application form yet must check the points given below:
- Once paid application fee will be refunded to you.
- After final submitting the form, any kind of change including the Category will not be allowed.
- After taking the printout of the challan, more than 24 hours have spent and your details are not available in the bank then you immediately send the email to [email protected] mentioning your problem along with the application form and other important documents.
- The candidates who belong to the reserved category and want the concession in the application fee must send the application form along with the required documents by the speed post to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 before May 21, 2018.
- The regular employees of PU belonging to B/C class must send the copy of the printout of their Entrance Test Form by post along with Performa for claiming 50% concession to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 before 21 May 2018.
- Once the result will be declared and you will be selected for the admission then you will have to fill the Admission Form by using the login details.