Panjab University (PU) will issue PU UGLAW 2018 Admit Card on May 28, 2018. It will be released on uglaw.puchd.ac.in and the candidates can download it from the login. The details required to download PU UG LAW Admit Card are Login ID and Password. University will not sent it via post or any other medium. On the exam day, the candidates need to carry admit card and one photo id proof. Check the list of valid photo id, process to download PU UGLAW Admit Card 2018 and more details from this page.
PU UGLAW 2018 Admit Card
The admit card will only be provided online and the candidates shall not be able to download it via any other mode. The candidates will have to carry it mandatorily on the exam day. The center of the examination will only be in Chandigarh and the candidates are required to reach there on time. Candidates can check important dates and more details on PU UGLAW 2018 Admit Card from the table below:
|PU UGLAW 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|The admit card will be issued on||28 May 2018|
|PU UG LAW 2018 will be held on||07 Jun 2018
(from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m)
Download Here: The link to download the admit card of PU UGLAW 2018 will be available on uglaw.puchd.ac.in.
How to Download PU UGLAW 2018 Admit Card?
The process to download the admit card of PU UGLAW 2018 is very simple. The candidates just need to follow the steps below:
- Click on the link that shall be soon provided above on the due date.
- Then, a new window will open and it will look as shown below.
- To access the login window, enter Login ID and Password.
- Next, click on the “Sign In” button and go to “Admit Card”
- Check your admit card and download it.
The Login ID and Password to be entered should the same as that issued while generating the fee challan. Documents to be Carried with PU UGLAW 2018 Admit Card
Along with the admit card, the candidates will also have to carry few important documents. Only the candidates carrying admit card and below mentioned document will be allowed to enter the exam hall and take the exam.
- One Photo ID Card
- A valid ID card can be Voter Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, etc.
Important Points to Note About PU UGLAW Admit Card 2018
The candidates must take note of the following important points mentioned below:
- Only those candidates will be able to download the admit card, who submitted the application form and fee in the prescribed format.
- The admit card has to be carried as a printout. At the exam center, the electronic copy of it will not be accepted.
- It very important to retain the PU UGLAW 2018 Admit Card until the end of the admission. Candidates will be required to produce the admit card at various stages of admission.
Instructions for Amanuensis / Writer / Scribe
If a candidate is blind / disable and cannot write then they may avail scribe facility.
However, in the case of temporary disability, the candidates will have to produce a certificate from a specialist professor of a Medical College. In case no Medical College is available then the candidates must get a certificate from Chief Medical Officer of the District concerned. It must state that the candidates are not in a position to write answers because of temporary disability.
PU UGLAW 2018 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the pattern of the examination from below:
- Language – The question paper will be provided in the Hindi and English language but the English section, even in the Hindi paper, will be in English.
- Duration of the Exam – Candidates will have 90 minutes to attempt the question paper.
- Number of Questions – In total, there will be 100 questions in the examination.
- Marks per Questions – Candidates will get 1 mark per question.
- Net give Marketing – For each incorrect answer, negative marking of 1/2 mark will be done.
The distribution of questions in the exam will be as follows:
|Testing General Knowledge and Current Affairs||60|
|Aptitude for Law||20|
|Testing Mental Ability||10|
Note: During the examination, 30 minuted extra will be given to the visually handicapped person.