PU LLB 2018 Application form is available now. All the aspirants who are seeking admission to the law courses can now apply for the admission online. You can easily download and apply to PU LLB 2018 Application form through the link available on this page. PU LLB 2018 entrance test is going to held on June 18, 2018. Therefore, to appear for an entrance test you need to register yourself online. The university also released the last date of registering yourself for a desired course i.e May 22, 2018. Latecomers will not entertain further once the application form will close. Apart from all this, you will also come across the procedure of filling up the application form online, application fee details and many more. To know more scroll the page down and get the desired information.
PU LLB 2018 Application Form: Apply before 22 May 2018
Punjab University, Chandigarh provide the admission to LLB courses at different colleges such as- Department of Laws, Panjab University Chandigarh, Panjab University Regional centre Muktsar, UIL Panjab University Regional Centre, Ludhiana, University Institute of Legal studies Swami Sarvanand Giri, PU Regional Centre Bajwara, Hoshiarpur. Panjab University Chandigarh is established under the Panjab University Act VII of 1947, enacted by the government of India. PU LLB is a 3-year course provided by Panjab University, Chandigarh. Now, before we get into the details of how you can attain admission first check the table of the dates of upcoming events as given below
|PU LLB 2018||Important Dates|
|Availability of Prospectus and Application Form||10 Apr 2018|
|Last Date of the submission of Application Form||22 May 2018|
|Last Date of depositing fee online||25 May 2018|
|Last Date of Uploading Signature and Photograph||28 May 2018|
|Last Date to make Corrections online||31 May 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||07 Jun 2018|
|Date of Entrance PU LLB Entrance Test|
Procedure To Apply For PU LLB 2018 Application Form
In order to check the procedure of filling up the application form online, you are required to follow certain steps which are as given below.
- Registration: At first you need to register yourself online before meeting its deadline
- Login Id and Password: Once, you register yourself successful, you will receive login id and the password. This login Id and the password will require for future correspondence.
- Application Fee: While applying online you are also required deposit certain amount of money. This would happen by generating the bank challan slip after registering yourself successfully and submit this slip to any one of the branches of State Bank of India.
- Upload Documents: After depositing the fees, log in yourself and upload your photograph and signature and fil the other information and save them and confirm them before submitting.
- Corrections: Before the last date as mentioned above you are allowed to make the desired changes in your application form.
Application Fee Details of PU LLB 2018 Application Form
Now, in this section, we are going to discuss with you the certain amount required to pay in order to complete the procedure of filling up the application form online. The fee structure of the application form is different as per the category of the candidates.
For General- The candidates belonging to a general category required to pay the minimum amount of Rs. 2100/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD- The candidates belonging to any of this category required to pay the minimum amount of Rs. 1050/-
Steps To Register for PU LLB Application Form 2018
While registering yourself following are the steps which you must follow to register successfully. Let’s check it out one by one.
- At the time of registration, enter your name same as it mentioned on your 10th class certificate.
- Now, enter your date of birth by selecting from the date picker.
- Then enter your correct email id.
- After this, enter your graduation registration number.
- Now, give your preference for the university by selecting them from the dropdown list.
- Select your passing year from the drop-down list available.
- Now, you will ask to enter your mobile number.
- If you belong to a category other than general then choose your category from the available list.
- Now, you need to select that whether you or your parents are the class B or C regular employees of PU or not.
- Now, click on the submit button and save your details carefully.
- Your Application number, login id, and the password have created. Note them somewhere safe for future reference.
Once you submit your form successfully you need to download the slip of the bank challan and submit it to any branch of State Bank of India. To know the details regarding the amount to pay refer the context as given above.
Login: After making the payment successfully login again by using the same login id and the password provided at the time of registration. Now upload your scanned photograph and the signature. Then fill up the other details if required.
Once you done with all the details submit your application form and take the printout of your application form online.
Details On PU LLB Application Form 2018
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Graduation Registration Number
- Name of the University of Passing/ Appearing Graduation
- Year of Appearing/ Passing Graduation
- Consent for SMS- yes/no.
- Mobile Number
- Category- Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, NRI, Backward Class, PwD, Blindness or low vision, hearing impairment, locomotor disability or cerebral palsy
- Are you either of your parents class B or C Regular employee of PU- Yes/ No
Official website: pglaw.puchd.ac.in