Nirma University Law Admission 2019 – Online applications are invited by Nirma University for admission to five years integrated B.A LL.B (Hons.), B.com LL.B (Hons.), and LL.M courses. The application form is available from January 18, 2019, online only, on the official website www.nirmauni.ac.in. Candidates can take admission in the Institute of Law, Nirma University on the basis of inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2019 Exam. NRI candidates can take admission on the basis of CLAT 2019 or LSAT 2019 scores. The result of the admission will be processed soon after the applications have been received by Nirma University. Check here the eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure, fee structure more about Nirma University Law Admission 2019.
Nirma University Law Admission 2019
A total of 240 seats are available for B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and B. Com LL.B. (Hons.) programme. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any board other than Gujarat State Secondary Education Board need to obtain the eligibility certificate from Nirma University at a cost of Rs 500/-. Candidates can check the important dates for Nirma University Law Admission 2019 from below.
Important Dates for Nirma University Law Admission 2019
|Nirma University Law Admission 2019||Important Dates|
|Application form availability||18 Jan 2019|
|Last date for submission of filled-up application forms||24 May 2019|
Documents Required for Nirma University Law Admission 2019
All the applicants will be required to submit the documents such as the following during the counseling process. The counseling will be conducted in offline mode and thus the students have to submit the hardcopy of the below documents.
- School leaving certificate/ Birth Certificate showing date of birth.
- Migration Certificate.
- Class 10th mark sheet.
- Class 12th marksheet.
- Character certificate from the qualifying institute.
- 3 passport sized photograph.
- CLAT 2019 Admit Card and Scorecard.
- Filled in the registration form from the offiicial website.
- Anti Ragging Affidavit.
- NRI/NRI sponsored candidates have to submit Passport of Self / Parent / NRI/NRI sponsored
- NOTARIZED AFFIDAVIT from sponsoring a person.
How to Apply for Nirma University Law Admission 2019?
Application forms can be submitted in the online mode only as per the below procedure. Candidates can take a look at the steps given below for Nirma University Law Admission 2019.
- Admission Registration – First the candidates have to register themselves in the online mode only. Candidates have to enter their Email ID’s and Captcha code to register.
- Next, candidates are sent an Email on the provided Ids to containing the Login ID and autogenerated password.
- Use the Login ID and password to log in and fill the details in the application form.
- Submit the application fee for Nirma University Law Admission 2019.
Students can note down the below application fee for Nirma University Law Admission 2019.
- The application fee for General Category – Rs 2950/-
- The application fee for NRI / NRI Sponsored Category – Rs 4130/-
Mode of Payment: Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking
Note: The above application fee includes 18% GST
Eligibility Criteria for Nirma University Law Admission 2019
Candidates willing to study BA LLB, B.Com LL.B and LL.M courses must take note of the below eligibility criteria for admission to the respective courses. Candidates not matching the eligibility criteria will not be offered admission.
Education Qualification – Candidates need to have completed higher secondary/ intermediate exams or equivalent from a recognized board.
Percentage Required – Candidates need to have at least 45% marks in the qualifying examination. Students who will be appearing for their final examinations (April/May will also be eligible to apply. However, it must be noted that the candidates will have to submit their proof of passing at the time of admission.
Nirma University Law Fee Structure
Students willing to take admission in the law courses offered by Nirma University should check the fee structure. Students are informed that Nirma University reserves the right to make alterations in the fee structure for the law courses.
|Tuition Fees||Rs 2,17,300.00/- (Yearly)|
|The seminar, Orientation, Welcome kit||Rs 1200/- (One Time)|
|Library Deposit (Refundable)||Rs 5500/- (One Time)|
|Caution Money Deposit (Refundable)||Rs 1500/- (One Time)|
|University enrollment Fee (One Time)||Rs 1000/- (One Time)|
|Semester End Exam, Initial Registration &
Semester Grade Report
|Rs 7,000/- (Yearly)|
|Students Activity fees||Rs 5,000/- (Yearly)|
|Reading Material charges||Rs 6,000/- (Yearly)|
|Alumni fees||Rs 1000/- (One Time)|
|Internship and Placement facilitation charges||Rs 5000/- (One Time)|
|Total Fee||Rs 2,44,500/-|
Nirma University Law Placements
The candidates are offered noteworthy placements at Nirma University. Nirma University is one of the most preferred hubs for various recruiters. A number of well-known; law firms have offered placements to many Nirma University Students. Candidates can check the recruiters that come to Nirma University for placements from below.
Nirma University Law Recruiters
- Advani & Co.
- Fox Mandal & Co
- Linde Engineering
- Adani Ltd
- Future Generali India Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Mindcrest India Private Ltd
- Amarchand Mangaldas & Suresh A. Shroff & Co.
- O.P. Khaitan & Co.
- ANM Global
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
- A R Gupta & Associates
- Pangea 3
- AZB Partners
- Platinum Partners
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd
Quislex Legal Services Pvt. Limited
- Bharucha & Partners
- ICICI Lombard
- Reliance Industries Limited
- BMR Associates
- I G & Associates
- Thriveni Earth Movers
- Centre for Social Justice
- Nirma Limited
- Tuli & Co.
- Chir Amrit Law
- Nishith Desai Associates
- Singhania & Co
- Dhruv Liladhar & Co
- International Trade Law Consultants
- Surana & Surana International Attorneys
- Dua Associates
- Khaitan & Co.
- Wadia Ghandy & Co.
- Economic Law Practice
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Y.J.Trivedi & Co.