Bharati Vidyapeeth (BVP) University has released the application form for New Law College Entrance Test 2019. Candidates willing to apply for 5 years BBA LLB, BA LLB, and 3 years LLB courses can apply on the official website. New Law College Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted on June 22, 2019 for BBA LLB and 3 years LLB courses; whereas the exam for BA LLB will be conducted on June 23, 2019. The 2019 entrance exam for BVP new Law College will be conducted in offline (Pen and Paper) mode. Students need to prepare English, logical reasoning, legal aptitude and general knowledge subjects to appear for the 2019 New Law College Entrance Exam. Have a look at the exam pattern, the marking scheme, Syllabus and much more such as the exam preparation tips and the important books to clear the New Law College Entrance Exam 2019
New Law College Entrance Test 2019
BVP New Law College has both 1 year and 2 year LLM courses available. A total of 540 seats are available for B. A. LL.B , LL.B. 3 years, B.B.A. LL.B. 5 year and B. A. LL.B. 5 year combined 160 seats are available for the LLM courses. Students can note down the complete seat matrix for the year 2019 from the page below. However, first, students should note down the important dates for New Law College Entrance Test 2019.
Important Dates for New Law Entrance Test 2019
|New Law College Entrance Exam 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date of submission of Application Form – LLB, BA LLB, BBA LLB||19 Jun 2019|
|Last date of submission of Application Form – LLM||09 Jul 2019|
|Exam Date – LLB course||22 Jun 2019|
|Exam Date – BBA LLB course||22 Jun 2019|
|Exam Date – BA LLB course||23 Jun 2019|
|Exam Date – LLM course||13 Jul 2019 (Time:11.00am – 1.00pm)|
|Date & Time of Group Discussion – LLM||13 Jul 2019 Time:3.00 pm onwards|
|Result Date – LLB, BA LLB, BBA LLB course||29 Jun 2019|
|Result Announcement (LLM)||18 Jul 2019|
|Counselling begins (BBA LLB 5 years)- (10.00 am – 5.00 pm)(At Pune & Delhi Only)||06 Jul 2019|
|Counselling begins (LLb 3 years)||05 Jul 2019 (10.00 am – 5.00 pm) (At Pune & Delhi Only)|
|Counselling begins (BA LLB 5 years)(10.00 am – 5.00 pm) (At Pune & Delhi Only)||07 Jul 2019|
|Counselling begins LLM||21 Jul 2019|
New Law College Entrance Test 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The New Law College has laid down the below eligibility criteria for the students. Students must carefully understand the eligibility requirements before filling the application form. Also, the New Law College keeps on updating the students when the exams are around the corner. Thus students must keep tracking the official website. However, we also are with you for providing constant updates and thus
5 year BBA LLB and 5 year BA LLB
- Students who have completed the 10+2 with at least 45% marks are eligible for the course.
- The SC/ST candidates need to have a score of at least 40%.
- Age limit for the 5 year BBA LLB and 5 year BA LLB Course – 20 years
- Age limit for the SC/ST/OBC candidates – 22 years.
3 year LLB
- To be eligible for the 3 year LLB, the students must have the Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum 455 marks are required by the General Category Candidates. The SC/ST candidates will be considered eligible for the course with 40% marks.
1 year LLM and 2 year LLM
- Students need to have a bachelor’s degree in LLB.
- Minimum Marks to be score by the Gen Category students – 50%
- Minimum Marks to be scored by je SC/St category students – 45%
How to Apply for New Law College Entrance Test 2019
Below steps explain how the students are supposed to apply for the exam.
- First, the students need to visit the official website of New Law College i.e bvpnlcpune.org
- After that, the students have to find a tab that says “Apply Now”
- Upon clicking, the students will be asked for the Login Credentials. Existing students can login to their account using their login details whereas the new candidates will have to register themselves.
- For registering the candidates have to give the Name of the Candidate, Select the course that you want to apply for, Provide the Mobile Number, Provide the email that you want to receive the Login details on.
- Next, The students have to provide the crucial details such as the Personal Details, Academic and Parent/Guardian Details.
Next, the students will be required to pay the application fee. Candidates can have a look at the below-mentioned application fee for the course. It is informed to th candidates that the Application fee mentioned below is as per the last year but is expected to remain the same for this year also.
Application Fee – Rs 1200
Mode of Payment of the New Law College Entrance Test 2019
Online – Students can pay the fee using the Debit/Credit card or Net banking facility of any Nationalized Bank
Offline – Students who want to make the payment in the offline mode can do so by drawing a Demand draft in the favor of “New Law College, Pune”
New Law College Entrance Test 2019 Exam Pattern
New Law College Pune Entrance Test 2019 Exam Pattern
- Total Marks to be score b the candidates are 200
- dThe total Marks of the LLM Entrance Exam are 140
- A group discussion session will also be there for 60 Marks
- Total 140 questions will be asked in the New Law College Entrance Exam
- 1 Mark is awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking – No Negative Marking
For 3 year LLB, BBA LLB and BA LLB
- The question paper of the above-mentioned courses shall be of 100 Marks
- Total 100 Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam.
- Marks for Each question – 1
- Negative Marking – No Negative Marking
- English – 25 Marks
- Logical Reasoning – 25 Marks
- Legal aptitude – 25 Marks
- General knowledge – 25 Marks
New Law College Entrance Test 2019 Syllabus
Knowing the syllabus is very important for the students who want to appear for the New Law College Entrance Test 2019. For those students who want to download the syllabus, they can do so by clicking on the direct link available on this page.
3 year LLB, 5 years BBA LLB
a) English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension
b) Legal Aptitude, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning
c) Current Legal News & General Knowledge
d) Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System in India.
- Constitutional Law of India
- Law of Contracts (General Principles)
- Law of Torts
- Criminal Law
- Family Law of Marriage and Divorce
- International Law and Human Rights
Along with the above topics, the students must stay updated with the Current affairs and must possess basic knowledge of English.
Download PDF – Click Here to download the New Law College Pune 2019 Syllabus
Important Books for New Law College Entrance Test 2019
Students can start incorporating these important books to prepare for the New Law Entrance Test 2019. Students can click on the direct links available on this page to get the books.
|Name of the Book||Name of Author||Buy Here|
|Logical Reasoning and Data interpretation||Nishit K Sinha||Buy Now|
|Current Affairs Yearly 2018||Arihant Experts||Buy Now|
|Wileys Reasoning Book||TCY Online||Buy Now|
|Mathematics for Class 10th||RD Sharma||Buy Now|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||AP Bhardhwaj||Buy Now|
|Simple complex, compound Complex Sentences||Manik Joshi||Buy Now|
How to Prepare for New Law College Entrance Test 2019
The students can have a look at the below-mentioned tips for effective exam preparation. The following tips prepare the toppers. Also, before you begin the preparation for the New Law College Entrance Test 2019, make sure that you do not stress out. Stressing over exams do not help you ace, enjoying while you study does.
- Students can start making short notes that will be very helpful for the students during the last few days.
- Another helpful tip would be to slot the subjects in the exam time table according to the priority and interest.
- Candidates must note that the best way to gain more and more knowledge is to keep on searching for new books. Every book has a new outlook and will give you new information according to the new trends.
- Candidates can try mock tests. Mock test will improve your writing speed and also give you an idea of the Law Entrance Test 2019.
- Another thing that the students can do is to practice meditation for building concentration. Students must practice this in the morning. This will help you retain what you study and you will be able to explore more while studying.
New Law College Entrance Test 2019 Application form
The application form for the New Law Entrance Test 2019 is available in the online mode. Students can visit the official website of New Law College to get their application form. The already registered candidates can easily login to their account using the login credentials whereas the students can register themselves if they have not. A few details will be asked for and the candidates will get the login credentials. Students can use the login credentials to log in to the account and fill the personal, academic and Parents details. After, filling out the details online, candidates can pay the application fee.
New Law College Entrance Test 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be available to the students in the online mode and the students will be able to get the same by entering their login credentials. Candidates must note that the admit card is an important document that has to be carried to the exam hall. The students will be getting a lot of information on the guidelines to be followed on the back of the Admit Card. Also, candidates should also take at least 2 printouts of the same so that if one gets misplaced, you will be having another one.
New Law College Entrance Test 2019 Result
The New Law college Entrance Test 2019 Result will be announced on the official website and the candidates will have to take a printout of the result. The results will be declared on the basis of the candidate performance in the New Law Entrance Test 2019. The results will provide the students with the total marks scored by the students and the marks scored by him in each subject. After the results are declared the students will be called for the counseling procedure.
New Law College Fee Structure
The BVP New college has updated the fee for the available courses on the official website. The fee structure has been provided for the admission to the 1st year of the courses such as LL.B, B.A LL.B, BBA LL.B, and LLM programmes.
|Fee Structure for 3 year and 5 year Undergraduate Programmes|
|Courses||Total Fee for Regular Merit Category||Total Fee for Management Merit Category||Fee for Foreign/NRI/ PIO/OCI ( Merit Category)|
|B. A. LL.B. 5 year (Aided section)||Fee as prescribed by Govt. of Maharashtra from time to time||–||–|
|LL.B. 3 years (Aided section)||Fee as prescribed by Govt. of Maharashtra from time to time||–||–|
|B.B.A. LL.B. 5 year (Unaided section)||Rs.75,000/-||Rs.1,50,000/-||USD $ 3500|
|B. A. LL.B. 5 year (Unaided section)||Rs.75,000/-||Rs.1,50,000/-||USD $ 3500|
|LL.M. Admission Fee Structure|
|Course||Total Fee for Regular Merit Category||Total Fee for Management Merit Category||Fee for Foreign/NRI/ PIO/OCI ( Merit Category)|
|LLM – 1 year||Rs.75,000/-||Rs.1,50,000/-||USD $ 3500|
|LLM – 2 Year||Rs.40,000/-||Rs.80,000/-||USD $ 2000|
BVP New Law College Seat Matrix
The seat availability at BVP new law college explains the number of candidates which can take admission in the available courses. Candidates looking for the seat availability for any of the UG or PG course offered by BVP New Law College can check the same from the table below.
|B. A. LL.B. 5 year (Aided section)||120|
|LL.B. 3 years (Aided section)||180|
|B.B.A. LL.B. 5 year (Unaided section)||180|
|B. A. LL.B. 5 year (Unaided section)||60|
|LLM – 1 year||80|
|LLM – 2 year||80|
Official Website – bvpnlcpune.org