The MUCLET 2019 Application form will be available in the online mode on the official website of the Mumbai University. By filling the application form, the students will be able to appear for the MUCLET 2019 exam. For the students who want to appear for the MUCLET 2019 exam, filling the application form and submitting it along with the application fee is very important. The students must note that they will have to download the application form from the official website and fill & submit it in the offline mode at the University campus. The application fee for the previous year is also available on this page. However, students can take the reference since the fee is expected to remain the same for the year 2019 also. On this page, we have provided the students the steps to fill the applicatio form, the documents that are required to be attached along with the application form and some of the guidelines which you should follow.
MUCLET 2019 Application Form
Before filling the application form, the students must make sure that they match the Eligiblity Criteria as laid down by the University of Mumbai. The complete eligibility details are mentioned on this page. But, before that, the students must check out the important dates related to the MUCLET 2019 Application Form. The candidates are informed that although these dates are as per the previous year but the students can still refer them since they are expected to remain the same.
Important Dates for MUCLET 2019 Application Form
|MUCLET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of the MUCLET 2019 Application form||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last Date for the submission of Application form||4th week of April 2019|
|MUCLET 2019 Exam Date||4th week of April 2019|
MUCLET 2019 Application Form: The Application form will be available on the official website of Mumbai University i.e mu.ac.in
MUCLET 2019 Elgibility Criteria
Candidates must note down the Eligibility Criteria for the MUCLET 2019 exam. Candidates must understand that if they will not match the Eligibility Criteria as laid down by the University of Mumbai, they shall not be allowed to sit in the exams.
- The students must have completed the 10+2 level of Education.
- For studying the integrated 5 year BBA LLB course, the students must note that they have to score at least 45% marks in the case of General Category whereas, for the SC/ST candidates, the passing percentage is 40%.
- 85% of the seats are available for the students who belong to the Mumbai Region.
How to Apply for MUCLET 2019 Exam?
Students willing to apply for the MUCLET 2019 exam must note that they have to follow the below steps to submit the Application form.
Step 1 – Get the Application Form
The first step to apply for the MUCLET 2019 Application Form is to visit the official website of the University of Mumbai and download the Application Form.
Important Note – The students must note that there is NO requirement of Online Registration for MUCLET 2019
Step 2 Fill the Information in the Application Form
Next, the students will have to fill the information in the printed application form. Make sure that you do not make any mistakes such as overwriting and spelling mistakes.
- First / Own Name
- Father’s/ Husband’s Name
- Mother’s First Name
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Admission applied for :
- Educational Qualification ‘
- Maharashtra Domicile – Yes/No
- Choose the Centre For Exam
- Exam Centre Details
- Exam Fee Payment Details
Step 3 – Pay the application fee
Next, the candidates have to submit the Application Fee. The Application fee for the students is as according to the category they belong to. Thus below the students can check the Application fee for their category.
Application Fee for General Category – Rs 2000/-
Application Fee for Reserved Category – Rs 1000/-
Step 4 – Attach the Required Documents
Next, students have to attach the below-mentioned certificated along with the application form. The documents that have to be attached along with the MUCLET 2019 exam are as follows –
- Attested Copy of Caste Certificate and Validity Certificate issued by the Competent
- Authority (in case of Candidates belong to Reserved Category)
- Attested Copy of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (in
- The case of Candidates belonging to OBC/NT Category)
- Attested Copies of Mark sheet of SSC (10th or equivalent) & HSC [(10+2) or equivalent]
- Attested Copy of Domicile Certificate (in case of Candidates seeking admission under
- 85% quota available for Maharashtra domiciled students
- Duly filled Application form along with 2 passport size recent photograph
- Demand Draft
Step 4 – Submit the Application Form
Next, the students will be required to submit the application form to the university campus along with the above documents. Improper application form, incomplete form or form with less or no documents will be rejected by the Mumbai University.
Keep this in mind while filling the application form
- The students should note that they must not Pin or Staple their photo on the application form. Instead, they have to paste it with glue and do the signatures below the photo and not on it.
- All the details have to be mentioned in the application form with the Black Ball Pen only and in the CAPITAL letters.
- Keep in mind to be careful while you write down the names. Any sort of mistake such as overwriting or spelling mistakes will not be corrected in the later stages.
- Students have to fill and submit the application form along with the fee before the expected date – Fourth week of April 2019.