MH LAW CET 2019 Application Form – The last date to submit the Maharashtra Law CET 2019 Application Form has been extended for the 3 years and 5 year LLB programme. MH CET Law 2019 application form is available for Maharashtra Law CET 2019 examination. Students can complete MH CET Law 2019 registration before the last date on the MH CET Law official website – www.mahacet.org. MH CET Law Application Form is available at a price of Rs 800/- for general category and Rs 400/- for SC/ST category candidates of Maharashtra state. Get all details about MH CET Law Application Form through this page.
MH Law CET 2019 Application Form
A large number of candidates are interested in appearing for the entrance exam. Therefore, a second extension is provided for filling MH CET Law Application Form (3 year LLB). Candidates must carefully check the course before filling the form. Also, make sure to cross check the spellings of the family members from the HSC/SSC certificate.
Important Registration dates for MH Law CET 2019
|MH Law CET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of 3 year LLB Application form on the official website||16 Feb 2019|
|Availability of 5 year LLB Application form on the official website||10 Jan 2019|
|Last date to fill 5 year LLB Application form||18 Mar 2019|
|Last date to fill 3 year LLB Application form (First extension date)||25 Mar 2019|
|Last date to fill 3 year LLB Application form (Second extension date)||22 Apr 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card (5 years)|
Availability of Admit Card (3 years)
|10 Apr 2019|
10 May 2019
|MH Law CET 2019 Exam (3 year)||01 Jun 2019|
|MH Law CET 2019 Exam (5 year)||21 Apr 2019|
MH Law CET 2019 Registration Notice
State Common Entrance Test Cell has changed the last date to submit MH Law CET 2019 (3 Year LLB) Application form. Have a look at the official notification from below.
- Click here to check the last date to submit MH Law CET 2019 (3 Year LLB) Application form (Official Notice)
- Click Here to check the notification for the notice regarding the change in the last date to submit 5 year LLB application form.
Maharashtra Law CET 2019 Application Form
Have a look at the important details you must know about the MH Law CET 2019 Application form.
- MH CET Law 2019 registration official website – www.mahacet.org
- Application Fee – Rs 800/- for general category and Rs 400/- for SC/ST category candidates of Maharashtra state.
- Mode of Application – Online.
Eligibility Criteria for MH CET Law 2019
Before the candidates fill the MH Law CET 2019 Application Form, they must make sure to check the eligibility criteria for applying.
Eligibility Criteria – Maharashtra Law CET 2019 (3 years)
- Students who will appear for the 3 year LLB Programme must be an Indian National
- Students must be a 10+2+3 graduate from a recognized educational institution
- The open category candidates should have a minimum score of 45% marks in the qualifying examination while SC/ST category candidates must have at least 40% marks to apply.
- No upper age limit for 3 year LLB programme. But if there will be an upper age limit, it will be 30 years for the open category candidates whereas 35 years for the SC/ST candidates of the Maharashtra state.
Eligibility Criteria – Maharashtra Law CET 2019 (5 years)
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to appear for the examination
- Students must be a 10+2 pass out from a recognized board of education
- Open category candidates having 55% marks whereas for the SC/ST candidates having at least 50% marks can apply.
- For the candidates, there is no upper age limit however if the board decides the upper age limit it will be 20 years for the open category candidates whereas, for the SC/ST candidates of Maharashtra state, it shall be 25 years.
Documents Specifications for MH Law CET 2019 Application form
Now, before the candidates upload their documents, they must ensure that these documents are as per the specifications as below.
- Copy of Class 10th mark sheet
- Copy of Class 12th mark sheet
|Dimensions||200 x 230 pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
MH Law CET 2019 Application Fee
After successfully submitting the application form, the students have to pay the respective application fee. Note that the application fee is the same for both 3 year and 5 year LLB courses. The application fee can be paid via (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro). Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
|MH Law CET 2019 Application fee amount||Amount|
|The application fee for Open Category Candidates||Rs 800/-|
|The application fee for SC/ST Candidates of Maharashtra State||Rs 400/-|
How to Fill MH Law CET 2019 Application Form
Candidates who want to apply for MAH Law CET 3 year/5 year LLB programmes can follow the below steps to apply.
Click on the direct link above
The direct link to fill the application form for 3 years and 5 year LLB is available above on this page. Studnets can reach the form they want to fill through the links available above.
MH CET Law 2019 registration
While doing online registration for MH Law CET 2019, new candidates will be able to register themselves. Registered candidates can log in to proceed to the application form. To register yourself, click on new registration and fill the details namely –
- Name of the candidates
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Check the login details
As the candidates register themselves, they will be shown the login details as shown in the image below.
Upload the documents
Next, the candidates have to upload the relevant documents to support their claims made in the application form. Check the list of documents to upload in the MH Law CET 2019 Application form above on this page.
Keep these in mind while uploading the documents.
- The photo should be clearly visible in the adjacent box.
- A signature should not be in CAPITAL / BLOCK letters
Login – Fill the Application form
Now, the candidates have to use the credentials and log in. Now the students will be able to fill the details in the application form. Check the details to enter in the application form
Details to enter in the Application form
- Name of the candidate
- Family details
- Personal details
- Class 10th marks
- Class 12th marks
- Graduation Marks
Now, Candidates have to enter their personal details. These details include the complete address of the candidate, namely –
Note:- Make sure to cross-check the spellings in the application form.
Pay the application fee
Lastly, the candidates have to pay the application fee for MH LAW CET 2019 Application form. The application fee for general and reserved category is mentioned below.
- MH LAW CET 2019 Application fee for general category:- Rs 800/-
- MH LAW CET 2019 Application fee for reserve category:- Rs 400/-
Tips for Filling the MH Law CET 3 Year/ 5 Year Application Form
The state common entrance test cell, Maharashtra is providing complete help to the students willing to fill the MH Law CET 2019 application form. Section wise application form filling tips are given to the candidates. Students can refer to these instructions in the event they need understanding in filling details in any specific section of the application form.
Tips for filling MH Law CET 2019 – 3 Year LLB Application form
Tips for filling MH Law CET 2019 – 5 Year LLB Application form
MH Law CET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for MH Law CET 2019 will be available for the students who will submit their application forms. The notification for the availability of the admit card will be available on the official website. After the MH Law CET 2019 Admit Card gets available, students have to download it and keep it safely to appear for the entrance examination.
Official website – www.mahacet.org