Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2018 Application Form is issued by the Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida. Students who aspire to study law in the college must apply for LET 2018. Application form of Lloyd Law Entrance Test (LET) 2018 can be obtained online at www.lloydlawcollege.com. One must fill in correct and verifiable details only in the form. Those who submit the form before last date will be issued admit cards for the entrance test. Get here complete details of LET 2018 application form on this article.
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) Application Form 2018
Admission to B.A., LL.B.- 5 Year & LL.B-3 Year will be through LET is to be conducted on May 26, 2018, candidates can fill their application form as per scheduled date.
|Availability of online application forms||06 Jan 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application forms||16 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here for LET 2018 Application form.
Official Website: www.lloydlawcollege.com
Minimum Requirements of online application
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of Photograph( in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format) not more than 150 KB. 75% of the photograph must cover the candidate’s face Click on upload button to check your photo uploaded correctly or not. (Candidates with incorrectly filled photographs are liable to be disqualified. )
LET Application 2018 – How to Apply Online?
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and application from the home page links. Most importantly, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”. Click on Lloyd Law College from the List of colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
Candidates will have to pay the prescribed amount of application fee to complete the application process. Application fee can be paid through various mode if candidates are paying through credit/debit card/Net banking then follow the below procedure.
- On the payment page give your card details like card no. , and the expiry date. Please keep ready your Internet Banking password against the Card for which you are making a transaction.
- If mode of payment is Netbanking, you will be forwarded to the respective bank’s site where your account details are verified and payment approved.
- After that click proceed.
After payment has been received, you will receive confirmation through mail after which student will view & print acknowledgment slip in the from their e-mail or from the Application Locker under the Application Submitted area.