Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 will be conducted in for admission in the Lloyd law college for 3 year or 5 year LLB programme. Students can apply for the same in the online as well as offline mode. Make sure to check the important dates on this page for the application procedure and apply before the last date. After the candidates appear for the Lloyd Entrance Test (LET), they will have to appear for the Personal Interview round conducted at the Lloyd Law College Campus, Greater Noida. The results for the LET-2019 will be declared on the official website in the PDF format. Students can check their name, their roll number and the marks obtained in the LET from that PDF.
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 is conducted across 38 centres. The exam is conducted both online as well as pen and paper mode. However, last year at the exam centre in New Delhi and Greater Noida, the Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) was conducted in the pen and paper mode only. The list of the candidates who will qualify the Lloyd Law Entrance Test 2019 will be available shortly after the exams. All the candidates having their names on the list have to do the Slot booking for Personal Interview round themselves. Keep checking the official website for updates. Till any information related to the Lloyd Law Entrance Test 2019 is available, students can check out the Important Dates for the complete admission procedure at the Lloyd Law College.
Important Dates for Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019
|Lloyd Law Entrance Test (LET) 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application form||1st week of Jan 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form||3rd week of May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd Week of May 2019|
|Lloyd Law Entrance Test||4th Week of May 2019|
|Declaration of the result on the official website||Last week of May 2019|
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form in online or offline mode, the students must make sure that they match the eligibility criteria as laid down by the Lloyd Law College. Students who will be found ineligible will not be allowed to appear for the Lloyd Law Entrance Test 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For 3 year LLB
Education Qualification – Candidate should have passed in any discipline from any recognized college/University
Minimum Marks for General Category Candidates – At least 45% marks have to be score by the candidates.
Minimum Marks for SC/ST Category Candidates – Students belonging to the SC/ST categories need to score a minimum 40% in the qualifying exams.
Minimum Marks for OBC Category Candidates – 42% Marks are necessary to be scored by the candidates of this category.
Important Note – Students appearing for their final exams can also apply for the Lloyd Law Entrance Test for admission to the 3 year LLB programme.
Eligibility Criteria For 5 year LLB
Education Qualification – The students are required to have completed the 10+2 level of education.
Minimum Marks for General Category Candidates – Only the students with at least 45% marks in the aggregate will be considered eligible.
Minimum Marks for OBC Category Candidates – 42% Marks are necessary to be scored by the candidates of this category.
Minimum Marks for SC/ST Category Candidates – The students belonging to the SC/ST category must have scored at least 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
Age Limit – There is no age limit for the 5 year LLB programme.
Important Note – Students who will be appearing for the Annual exams in March/April will also be considered eligible to apply.
How to apply for Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019?
Students who are willing to appear for the Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 exam will be required to fill and submit the Lloyd Law (LET) 2019 application form. For the candidates, the Lloyd Law College provides the facility to submit the application form in both online as well as offline modes. Students can choose whichever mode they find suitable for the form submission. Students must keep an eye on the official website of the Lloyd Law College and check for the availability of the application form. Once the application form is available, choose the preferable mode of form submission and follow the below steps.
For Online Application form Submission
- First, visit the official website of Lloyd Law College i.e lloydlawcollege.edu.in
- Now Students have to Click on “Create New Account”
- In the available fields, fill the details such as the name, Email ID and mobile number.
- Now the candidates will be taken to the Application form filling page.
- In the application form, the students have to fill the mandatory details.
- Onc every detail has been entered, students must cross-check and save the same.
- Now, the students have to pay the application fee which can be paid in the online mode.
Application Fee – Rs 1000/-
For Offline Application form Submission
- Visit the official website of Lloyd Law College.
- On the official website, click on the link that says “To Apply offline, Download Application form Here”
- Upon clicking, the students will be available the application form in the PDF format.
- Take a Printout of the Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Application Form
- Fill the required details in the application form. Make sure that you fill the right details and do not do overwriting in the application form.
- Attach a Demand Draft in the name of Lloyd Law College.
- Submit Both at the Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida.
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Exam Pattern
- Total time available to the candidates – 2 Hours
- Total Marks of the Lloyd Law Entrance Test – 150
- Total Number of Questions – 150
- Negative Marking – No Negative Marking
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Marking Scheme
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Marking Scheme for 5 year LLB
|Sr. No.||Section||No. of Question||Total|
|1.||English including Comprehension||30||30|
|2.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||30|
|4.||Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness||25||25|
Lloyd Law Entrance Test (LET) Marking Scheme – 3 year LLB
- Analytical abilities – 40 Marks
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs – 35 Marks
- English including Comprehension – 40 Marks
- Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness – 35 Marks
- Total Marks – 150
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Syllabus (Get PDF)
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Science and technology
- UN bodies
- Indian and world history
- Social Studies
- Physical Geography
- International Organizations
English Including Comprehension
- Models based fill in the blanks.
- Unseen Passages
- Sentence Correction and Error Detection
- Synonyms and Antonyms
In this section, the student’s knowledge of the mathematics of up to 10th standard will be checked.
To identify illogical Arguments and rectify them, identification of patterns and Syllogism, logical sequences, analogies etc are asked for in this section.
- Coding and Decoding
- Number and Letter Series
- Odd man out
- Venn Diagram
- Symbols and Notions
- Liner, Circular & Grid Arrangement
Legal Aptitude and Legal Awareness
Some legal Propositions are put in front of the candidates and the students have to identify the solution of the problem. The propositions may or may not be true in the real life. Students are informed that no prior knowledge of Law is required. If in the case in the exam, any term related to law is there, students will be provided the explanation of such a term.
Download PDF: Click Here to download the complete Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Syllabus
Important Books for Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019
Students who are aiming for the top rank in the Lloyd Law Entrance Test (LET) 2019 can have a look at the books below. These books have been chosen by the toppers each year. You too can incorporate these books for in your Lloyd Law Entrance Test preparation.
|Name of Book||Name of Author||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge||Manohar Pandey||Buy Now|
|Legal Aptitude and Awareness||A.P Bhardwaj||Buy Now|
|Class 10th Mathematics Notebook||NCERT||Buy Now|
|Proficiency In English Language and Comprehension||Ajay Singh||Buy Now|
|Wiley’s ExamXpert Legal Awareness & Legal Reasoning||Amandeep Rajgotra||Buy Now|
How to Prepare for Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019
When you don’t know when is the right time to do anything great, remember its always today! Buck up and prepare for the LET 2019 as you have enough time for making a strategy, framing a timetable, trying new books and finally finishing off the LET 2019 Syllabus. Check out today the preparation tips by the toppers and try to choose the best that works for you.
- Take the help of the previous year question papers – One of the most effective ways to prepare for the Lloyd Law Entrance Exam is to prepare from the previous year question papers. This way, the students will get to know about the complete exam pattern and the type of questions asked in the Lloyd Law Entrance Exam (LET) 2019. Candidates can start off by taking one question paper each day and noting down the important/repetitive questions out of them.
- Start the Mock Tests Today! –Mock tests are also amazing for the Law entrance exams. Especially for the Lloyd law college, it is highly recommended to take on the mock tests available online and test yourself to know where you are lacking. Students can take as many mock tests as they want. Remember, with each mock test that you solve, you get one step closer to your goal of getting admission in the Lloyd Law College.
- Aim to Finish at least 15 Days before the LET 2019 exam – While preparing and even before beginning to prepare for the Lloyd Law Entrance Test, the candidates must make it an aim to complete the preparation for the same at least 15 days before the exam. This way, the students will be having enough time to skim through what they have learned.
Lloyed Law Entrance Test (LET) 2019
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Admit Card
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 admit card will be released in the online mode and the students can get the same by entering the registered Email ID. The Admit card will is an important document and students must take good care of it. The candidates who will not have the admit card on the exam day will not be allowed in the exam hall. Make sure while downloading the admit card you take at least 2 copies of the same to remain on the safer side.
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Result
The result for the Lloyd Law Entrance Test will be declared in the online mode. Students will get the results by entering the registered Last year the result was declared on 30 May. Students can expect the results to be declared around the same date. The complete list of the candidates who will appear for the Lloyd Law Entrance Test will be available in the online mode. Qualifying candidates will be required to appear for the PI done through Slot Booking
Personal Interview (Through Slot Booking)
Following the Dual crossing process of the Lloyd Law College, candidates who qualify the Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 will be called for the Personal Interview i.e LET-PI. It is mandatory for the students to appear for the Personal Interview round. To reserve your spot in the Personal Interview, the students will have to visit the official website of Lloyd college and then the students will have to visit the Lloyd campus, Greater Noida to appear for the Personal Interview round. The students themselves have to do the slot booking and without doing so the admission procedure for the Lloyd college is considered as incomplete. The PI Instructions letter is issued to the candidates which they have to understand carefully.
Students need to carry the following documents on the Personal Interview Day
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- Residential Proof
- Photograph (Passport Sized)
- Qualifying Exam Certificate
- A valid Identity proof
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
About Lloyd Law College
One of the top colleges in the country, the Lloyd law college is the most aspired college for the students who want to pursue a career in law. Students from Srinagar, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Chennai, Nagaland, Raipur, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bhutan Nepal etc come and study at the Lloyd law college.
With a lush green campus, Lloyd law college is very popular for providing quality law education. The staff of the college has law experts continuously dedicated to bringing out the best in the students. To know more about the Lloyd Law college, check out the official website lloydlawcollege.edu.in.
Official Website – lloydlawcollege.edu.in