The Lloyd Law Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Admit Card will be available to the students in the online mode and the students will be required to get the same from the official website. The candidates are informed that the Admit card will be very crucial to for the students who want to appear for the Lloyd Law Entrance Test. However, candidates will also be able to get the admit card through this page. Only those students will be able to get the admit card who will successfully make the payment for the exam. Through this page, students can get all the information related to the admit card.
Lloyd Law Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Admit Card
Before we move ahead and discuss more about the Admit Card. But before that, the students must make sure that they check the important dates related to the Lloyd Law Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Admit Card
Important Dates Related to the Lloyd Law Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Admit Card
|Lloyd Law Entrance Test||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card|
|Date of Exam||01 Jun 2019 (3.00pm – 5.00pm)|
Admit Card: The Admit Card will be available in the online mode on the official website let.lloydlawcollege.edu.in
How to Download the Lloyd Law Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Admit Card?
Those students who want to check the Admit Card can have a look at the easy steps below. We have sorted the procedure for you and not to mention, the students must make sure that they keep separate copies of the Admit Card safe with you.
- First, the students have to click on the direct link that we will provide as soon as the admit card is available.
- The candidates will be taken to the official login from where they will be abe to download the Admit Card.
- Next, the students have to enter the Email Id and pasword as the login credentials. The students will then have to click on submit.
- Next, the admit card will be shown to the students on the screen.
- After checking all the details on the Admit card, download the same.
Important: Make sure to download 2 copies of the Admit Card.
What is Mentioned on the Lloyd Law Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates can find the below mentioned details upon receiving the Admit card. After the students have got the Admit Card, the students must make sure to properly check the below details.
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Name of the Course
- Address of the exam centre
- Exam date and timings
Important Instructions for the Lloyd Law Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Admit Card
Have a look at the below-mentioned instructions for the Lloyd Law Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Admit Card. These instructions are very important and thus the students must also tell their friends appearing for the Lloyd Law Entrance Test (Let) 2019 exam.
- The students are informed that they have to bring the Admit card on the exam day or else they will not be allowed to appear for the Lloyd Law Entrance Exam 2019.
- The Admit card will be issued by the Lloyd law College.
- The students found cheating will not be allowed to continue writing the exam at any cost.
- Candidates will not be allowed to bring along gadgets such as mobile phones calculators or any other electrical gadgets.
- The students should make sure to print at least 2-3 copies of the Admit Card.