Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar will release the KIIT Law 2019 Application Form in online mode. Students who wish to appear for the KIIT Law 2019 exam can get the application form from the official website of KIITEE i.e. www.kiitee.ac.in. Students will be able to submit their application form from the 3rd week of Nov 2018.
It should be noted that the last year KIIT Bhubaneshwar did not charge any fee for the KIIT Law 2019 Application Form and it is expected to be free of cost for KIIT Law 2019 also. Thus, students must not submit money to anyone claiming to give you the KIIT 2019 Application form. The candidate has to fill all the relevant field in the application form and check the details before submitting the application form. Incomplete application and wrong information will lead to cancellation of the application form. Candidate can even check the status of the application form Check the article for the complete information regarding the KIIT Law Entranc if it is accepted or rejected.e Exam 2019 Application Form.
KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
The candidate is advised to read the eligibility criteria before applying and submit the applications before the last date. Application form for all courses is released at the same time. Admission to all courses except for MBBS, BDS, PG Medical & PG Dental will be only through KIITEE. While filling the application form candidate has to select the course applying for. Submit the application form before the last date.
|KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Online application is available from||3rd week of Nov 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form is||4th week of Mar 2019|
|Last date to make corrections in the Application Form||4th week of Mar 2019|
KIIT Law 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The students who are looking forward to beginning their law studies at KIIT law Institute, Bhubaneshwar must make sure they match the eligibility criteria as laid down by the KIIT. Check below for the eligibility criteria for KIIT law 2019 exam.
- Candidates seeking admission to the 5 years integrated B.A. LL.B, B.Sc. LL.B, B.B.A. LL.B programme must have passed 10+2 in any stream.
- Candidates must have scored minimum 45% marks in the qualifying exam. For B.Sc LLB, the students will be required to have at least 45% marks in Science stream.
Age Limit for KIIT Law 2019 Exam: The candidate who will appear for the KIIT Law Exam should not be more than 21 years of Age.
How to apply fill The KIIT Law 2019 Application Form
Candidate will be able to apply online on the official website or offline by downloading the application form and sending via post. Read the application form carefully before filling. Candidate applying the application form online can follow the steps mentioned below.
Step1. Visit the KIIT official website of KIIT
Visit the official website of KIT i.e. www.kiitee.ac.in or www.kiit.ac.in
- KIIT home page will display on the screen.
- Click on Apply Online link.
Step2. Select the Course
- Select the Law course you want to apply from the available list.
- Candidate applying for Law Undergraduate programme has to select B.A. LL.B / BBA LL.B / B.Sc LL.B(5 years)
- And candidate applying for Law Postgraduate has to select Master of Law (LLM) (1year)
After selecting the course candidate has to fill the application form regarding Personal details, centre options, qualification details, communication details, upload document.
Step3. Fill the KIIT Law 2019 Application Form
- Personal details – Candidate has to enter his Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Reservation, Father’s name, Mother’s Name, Mobile Number, Email-Id.
- Centre option – Students can select 2 exam centre as choice.
- Qualification Details – Select the Qualification, Qualifying Exam Status, % Marks in aggregate, Year of passing, Class Xth Board Roll No, Class Xth Board Name and Class Xth passed Year.
- Communication Details – Provide the complete postal address.
- Upload the Documents – Upload photo, signature, and class 10th mark sheet. The size and format of the document are mentioned above.
Step4. Print the Application Form
After the successful submission of the application form take the print of the application form. Since you have filled the application form online. You don’t need to send it via post. However, you can take a printout of the application form for your convenience.
KIIT 2019 Offline Form Submission
Those candidates who want to fill their by the pen in the offline mode will be able to do so. All you will be required to do is download the KIIT 2019 Application form and after filling the details, send the same to the below address. Note down the address somewhere safely for future reference.
The students will be required to submit the copies of class 10th certificates along with the application form. All these documents have to be sent to the above address via registered post/speed post/courier
The students must make sure that they affix the photographs and do the signatures right on the designation sections in the application form. Students should make sure that they keep the application form tidy till it is with them.
Documents To Upload For KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2019
The candidate has to upload Photo, Signature, and Class 10th Marksheet. Recent passport size photo with the name below it is required. The signature should be in running hand. All the document format and size should be same as mentioned below.
|Images to upload||Format||File Size|
|Photo||jpg or jpeg||Not more than 50KB|
|Signature||jpg or jpeg||Not more than 50KB|
|Class 10th Marksheet||jpg or jpeg||Not more than 01 MB|
Insofar, official details of KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as KIIT releases KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.