The Institute releases the KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2018 Result on May 05, 2018. To check the result you need to enter your Application Number. The result will be published online at kiitee.kiit.ac.in. No candidate will receive their rank card by post. To qualify the KIIT Law 2018 Entrance Exam, the candidates need to obtain the minimum qualifying marks. The shortlisting of candidates for admission is done on the basis of the merit in the entrance examination only.
The candidates whose will make through the merit list will then be eligible to participate in the Counselling and Document Verification. Check more details regarding the KIIT Law Entrance 2018 Result from this page.
KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2018 Result
The schedule for KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2018 Result is given in the table below.
|KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2018 Result||Important Dates|
|Declaration of entrance exam result||05 May 2018|
|The Counselling starts from|
How To Check The KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2018 Result?
The candidates can check their result by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as the result will be announced.
- Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth, Gender and submit the details.
- On submitting the details your result will appear on the screen.
- You can also take a print out of the result for future reference.
KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2018 Rank Card
The Rank Card indicates the rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination. The qualifiers of the entrance exam will receive the rank card. However, the candidates can also download it from the KIIT official website. You must take its print out and bring it on the day of the counselling.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance examination, the tie-breaker is done by following the rules below:
- In case of BA LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc LLB courses, the tie-breaking is done by considering the marks obtained in Mathematical Ability, then in Analytical Ability, then in English. However, if there is still a tie, then the age of the candidate is taken into consideration, this means that older candidate is given higher preference.
- In case of LLM course, the tie-breaking is done by considering the age of the candidate. The candidate older in age is given higher preference in the merit.
KIIT Law 2018 Merit List
The Institute prepares a merit list which consists of the details of the candidate who have qualified the entrance test. The merit list s prepared on the basis of their performance in the KIIT Law 2018 Entrance Exam. Separate merit lists for each category will also publish online at the official website of KIIT, kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
KIIT Law 2018 Counselling
The candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be eligible to appear for Counselling. The Institute will publish the counseling schedule on the day of the declaration of the result. At the time of counselling, the candidates need to bring along the relevant documents in proof of the details given in the Application Form. The shortlisted candidates need to report at the counselling venue s per the schedule. The Physical presence of the candidate is important.
Documents To Bring At The Time of Counselling
The selected candidates must carry the following documents in Original at the time of KIIT Law 2018 Counselling:
- KIIT Law 2018 Admit Card
- KIIT Law 2018 Rank Card
- Class 10th Pass Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- B.Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (for LLM Course only)
- Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- A Demand Draft of Rs.75,000/- which includes the counseling registration fees of Rs.10,000/- in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Cash payment is not acceptable.