KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form has been released. The application is to be filled and submitted by online mode only. There is no application fee for KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2018. The KIIT Law 2018 Application Form is available at KIIT website, kiitee.kiit.ac.in. In the online form, you need to enter Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication and other necessary details. Upload scanned images of your photo and signature. After that you have finally submitted the application, you must check its status whether it has been accepted or not. Check more details regarding the KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form in the article below.
KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form
Admission to all courses except for MBBS, BDS, PG Medical & PG Dental will be through KIITEEE 2018. So, it is important that you should submit the application form before the last date. Check the schedule for KIIT Law 2018 Form in the table below.
|KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Online application is available from||20 Nov 2017|
|The last date to submit the application form is||31 Mar 201t8|
|Last date to make corrections in the Application Form||31 Mar 2018t|
Application Form: Click Here to apply for KIIT Law 2018 (CLAT Rank Holders).
How To Fill KIIT Law 2018 Application Form?
You can either apply online or download the application form and submit it by post. Apply for KIIT Law Entrance 2018 by simply following the step by step instructions as given below:
Step 1: Choose the Course
- Click on the link which is given above to fill KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form.
- Next, select the course.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- After that you have selected the course, you need to enter the following details:
- Personal Details – You need to enter your Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Reservation category, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Center Options – You have to give 02 choices of exam center from the drop down menu.
- Qualification Details – Select the Qualification, Name of the Board/ University, Exam Status, % obtained, Year of Passing, Class 12th Board name, Roll Number, etc.
- Communication Details – Write down your complete address, City, District, Pin Code, State, etc.
Step 3: Upload the Documents
- Next, click on the link for “Upload Documents” and upload the images as per the specifications given below:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size|
|Photo||jpg or jpeg||Not more than 50KB|
|Signature||jpg or jpeg||Not more than 50KB|
|Class 10th Marksheet||jpg or jpeg||Not more than 01 MB|
- You have to upload your recent passport size photograph. The photo must have your name below on it.
- The signature should be done in a running handwriting.
Step 4: Print the Application Form
Upon finally submitting the application form, you must take a print out of the application form. Do not submit the copy of the application form by post.
How To Submit The Application Form (Offline)?
The candidates who ahve downloaded the application form has to submit it by post. The application can be submitted in person/by post (Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier) to “The Director, Admissions, KIIT, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India” so as to reach on or before March 31, 2018 (05:00 PM).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I get a hardcopy of the KIIT Law Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form?
A. The application form will be available online only at KIIT website. You can download the application form and submit it by post but you will not receive the application by post.
Q. I have entered my Class 12th Roll Number wrong, what should I do?
A. If you want to make some changes/ corrections in the application form, you have to submit an application stating which detail need to be edited and send it along the KIIT Law 2018 Application Form.
Q. Is it necessary to upload a color photo in the application form or can I upload black and white photo also?
A. No, you must upload color passport sized photograph in the application form. The images must be uploded as per the specifications only.