Kerala LLM 2019 – The admit card for Kerala LLM 2019 has been released on March 05, 2019 by commissioner for entrance examinations (CEE) on the official website. Kerala LLM 2019 will be conducted on March 10, 2019 by the commissioner of (CEE). Candidates can pursue Master of Laws by qualifying the Kerala LLM 2019 exam. The students will be asked multiple choice questions from the syllabus. Questions will be asked based on subjects such as Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Law of crimes, administrative law etc. Have a look at the page below to get an insight into the Kerala LLM 2019 entrance exam.
Kerala LLM 2019
Prior to the beginning of the actual exam, there will be a familiarization session (Mock Test) for 15 minutes. With the help of the mock test, the students can practice and familiarize themselves with the CBT examination. However, the mock test is for practice purposes only and will not affect the overall score of the candidate.
Important Dates for Kerala LLM 2019
|Kerala LLM 2019||Dates|
|Online Registration starts from||21 Feb 2019|
|Last date to register||01 Mar 2019|
|Admit card availability date||05 Mar 2019 (Available)|
|Kerala LLM 2019 Exam Date||10 Mar 2019|
|Release Date of Answer Key||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|The website opens for Option Registration of CAP||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Time for Option Registration ends||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Allotment Publication||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Students to join allotted colleges||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Principals of Colleges to submit a non-joining report through Online Admission Management System (OAMS) to the office of CEE||Last week of Mar 2019|
Kerala LLM 2019 Admit Card
The Kerala LLM 2019 Admit Card is now available on the official website. Candidates willing to appear for the Kerala LLM 2019 exam have to download the admit card. It is important that the students carry their admit card in the exam hall. The candidates who will not present their admit card will not be allowed to give the Kerala LLM 2019 examination.
Kerala LLM 2019 Exam Pattern And Examination Details
While preparing for the Kerala LLM 2019 examination, have a look at the examination pattern. Candidates can refer the below table to know the examination pattern.
Familiarization Session (Mock Test) – Once the candidates appear for the Kerala LLM 2019 exam, they will be directed to the Familiarization Module automatically. During this time, the candidates will take a 15 minute mock test just to get familiarized with the CBT exam. The performance of the candidates in the mock test will not affect their overall result.
Kerala LLM 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates who will be preparing for the Kerala LLM 2019 exam have been informed about the exam pattern. Students can prepare for the exam on the basis of the below exam pattern.
- Mode of Exam – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Type of Questions – Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Number of Questions – 200
Kerala LLM 2019 – Examination Details
Candidates can have a look at the exam details provided by CEE. Students must note down the venue of the exam, reporting time etc from below.
Venue of Kerala LLM 2019
The exam centre for Kerala LLM 2019 exam has been decided. The venue for Kerala LLM 2019 exam is Rajadhani Institute of Engineering & Technology, Nagaroor, Attingal, Thiruvananthapuram – 695102.
The students have to reach the above exam venue at 12:30 PM
Kerala LLM 2019 Exam Date
The examination will be held on March 10, 2019 (SUNDAY)
Kerala LLM 2019 Marking Scheme
Students must know the marking scheme for the examination. Through the marking scheme the candidates will get to know the criteria for addition and subtraction of marks in the examination.
- Correct Answer : Three Marks (3)
- Incorrect Answer : Minus One Mark (-1)
- Unanswered / Unanswered and Marked for Review : No mark (0)
- Answered and Marked for Review, If answer is correct : Three Marks (3)
- Answered and Marked for Review, If answer is incorrect: Minus One Mark (-1)
|Paper||Subject||Number of Questions|
|Law of Crimes||25|
|Law of Contracts||25|
|Paper 2||Public International Law||20|
|Law of Property||20|
|Interpretation of statutes||10|
|Law of Torts||10|
Kerala LLM 2019 Syllabus
The first step of effective preparation is knowing the CEE LLM examination syllabus. On the basis of the syllabus, the students will get to know the topics that they need to master. Students will have to prepare for the following important topics:
- Constitutional Law
- Law of Crimes
- Law of Contracts
- Public International Law
- Administrative Law
- Law of Property
- Company Law
- Interpretation of Statutes
- Law of Torts
Kerala LLM 2019 Books for Preparation
|Books||Author Name||Buy Here|
|Introduction to the Constitution of India||Brij Kishore Sharma||Buy Now|
|Constitution Of India||V.N Shukla||Buy Now|
|Bare Act Provisions – Labor Act Provisions||–||Buy Now|
|JURISPRUDENCE AND LEGAL THEORY||DR. N.V. Paranjape||Buy Now|
|Jurisprudence – 1||Garima Tiwari||Buy Now|
Instructions for Computer Based Test – Kerala LLM 2019
- After the mock test gets over, the students will be redirected to the exam screen.
- A timer will be running at the top right corner of the screen indicating the time remaining for the test.
- Questions will be shown one at time and so will the options for the question.
- By clicking on NEXT, students will reach the next question and similarly clicking on PREVIOUS will take the student back to the last previous question.
- Candidates have to click on the selection box to answer a question.
- After selection of an answer, students can click on NEXT or PREVIOUS.
- Using the “clear response” button, candidates can clear the marked response.
Instructions for Marking responses in CBT
- Candidates can mark a question for review by clicking on Mark for review.
- The Marked for review questions will be displayed in Orange color.
- If the candidate selects an option and marks for review, the question will get saved as ‘Answered & Marked for Review’.
- The Answered and Marked for review questions will be displayed in Violet color.
- If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
- The pallet which appears on the right side will display all the questions and the status – answered, unanswered, mark for review etc.
- Candidates can directly reach a specific question using the palette on the right side of the Questions.
- Answered questions will be highlighted in Green.
- On the top left of the screen, students will see the total number of questions and number of questions answered.
- When the timer on the right corner of screen hits zero, the candidate will be redirected to the Statistics page
How to Prepare For Kerala LLM 2019
Since the candidates know the examination pattern and the syllabus, the students can note down the below exam preparation strategy for the Kerala LLM 2019.
A strong foundation of basic concepts – First, the candidates must focus on making the foundation strong. Students should begin with the basics and strengthen the concepts.
Make your own notes for Kerala LLM 2019 – As the candidates build their base, they must always be making short notes for easy revision. The revisions are to be done from the short notes itself. Therefore, students must jot down each important thing they get to know as they prepare for the examination.
Take help of the Kerala LLM entrance previous question papers
Previous year question papers are gems for the students. Candidates can take the help of these questions for preparation. However, while doing so, they must keep an eye on the repetitive questions. These questions have the highest chance of coming in the examination.
Last Days Kerala LLM 2019 Preparation
In the last few days left for Kerala LLM 2019 preparation, the students must focus complety on analysing if their weak points persist. If they do, keep the practice on; however, if the problems are taking a lot of time, the students should not waste any further time and focus on what they can master.
Kerala LLM 2019 Seat Intake
Students can check the last year’s seat intake for Kerala LLM. Students are informed that the seat intake is expected to remain the same for Kerala LLM 2019 also. If there shall be any updates in the seat intake, they will be updated on this page.
Kerala LLM 2019 Answer Key
After conducting the Kerala LLM 2019 examination, Commissioner for Entrance Examination will publish the answer keys on the official website of CEE. The students will be able to calculate their probable score from the answer key. In case the candidate has any discrepancies in the answer key, they can challenge the answer key.
Kerala LLM 2019 Result
The result for Kerala LLM 2019 shall be declared by CEE on the official website cee-kerala.org. The results shall be announced on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Kerala LLM 2019 examination. After the declaration of results, a rank list will be prepared. It must be noted that separate rank list will be prepared for – SEBC/SC/ST Reservation, Person with Disability etc.
Kerala LLM 2019 Counselling
The Kerala LLM 2019 Counseling is called the Centralized Allotment Process through a single window system (SYS). Students will be able to submit their choices online after the registering on the official website. You can use your roll number, application number and the password to log in to the account Only those students will be eligible to fill their choices who will have their name in the merit list. Students must make sure they fill the choices on time as no extra time will be given for the same. After this, the candidates will have to visit the allotted institute and get the documents checked.
Reservation of Seats for Kerala LLM 2019
The candidates belonging to the PWD (Person with disability) category will get a 3% reservation. The remaining seats will be distributed among the rest of the categories as follows. 64% of the seats shall be reserved for the candidates in the state merit list.
Seat Reservation For Socially and Educationally Backward Classes
- Ezhava (EZ) 9%
- Muslim (MU) : 8%
- Latin Catholic other than Anglo Indian (LC): 2%
- Other Backward Christian (BX): 1%
- Other Backward Hindu (BH): 5%
- Kudumbi (KU) : 1%
Seat Reservation For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 8%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 2%
Special Reservation For Blind Candidates
There is a special reservation for the blind candidates. 1 seat shall remain for the blind candidates under the blind quota. The candidates of this category will have to submit a certificated from the medical board. If no candidates will claim for the blind quota seat reservation, the seat will lapse on the closing of admissions for the year.
General Instructions for Kerala LLM 2019
Before the candidates appear for the Kerala LLM 2019, the students must note down the below important instructions for the examination. Candidates have to ensure that they carefully read the below instructions to avoid any wastage of time at the exam hall.
- The reporting time at the venue is 12:30 PM.
- Venue for the exam is Rajadhani Institute of Engineering & Technology, Nagaroor, Attingal, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Reporting closing time is 01:15 PM.
- Candidates have to produce their admit card to enter the exam hall.
- At the reporting point the students will be allocated an examination hall, a seat, user name and password through an access card from the reporting point.
- Not to mention, students must not indulge in unfair or improper conduct during the examination.
- Students must not bring any sort of electronic devices with them.
- Candidates will be given a rough sheet in the exam hall, students have to write their name, roll number and put signatures also. This sheet has to be returned to the invigilator at the end of the exam.
- Students can not leave the exam hall before the end the examination.
Kerala LLM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Only the students matching the eligibility criteria as laid down by CEE could apply for Kerala LLM 2019. Just appearing for the Kerala LLM 2019 does not guarantee admission to postgraduate law courses. Thus, candidates who will appear next year must know the eligibility criteria for Kerala LLM 2019.
Nativity: The candidate appearing for the entrance exam must be an Indian citizen and a resident of Kerala.
Academic Qualification: To pursue post-graduate exam, candidates need to have completed 3 years or 5 year LLB course with at least 50% marks. Students are not allowed rounding off the percentage to the nearest higher integral.
1. Relevant page of school leaving certificate showing the place of birth in Kerala
2. Birth certificate
3. Relevant page of the passport issued by the government of India.
4. A certificate in the prescribed format issued by Village officer/Tahsildar
5. A course certificate from the Head of the Educational institution(s) in Kerala for the candidates who have undergone studies for at least 5 years prior to completing of LLB.
6. Certificate issued by tahsildar to the effect that the candidate has been a resident of Kerala for a period of 5 years within a period of 12 years.
Note: The candidates who will have appeared or will be appearing for the final year LLB examinations will also be able to able to apply for the Kerala LLM 2019 examination.
Kerala LLM 2019 Application Process
Candidates applied for Kerala LLM 2019 by following the below steps. It was an online process for which the students registered themselves as per the above dates.
Kerala LLM 2019 Registration Over!
- Visit the official website of CEE.
- Click on the application form link
- Pay application fee using credit card / debit card / UPI / net banking.
- Upload Photograph, Signatures and Documents
- Application Fee – Rs 800/-
- The application fee for SC/ST category – Rs 600/-
Photo and Signature Specs
- Photograph: 150X200 Pixels photograph between 10 KB and 30 KB KB has to be uploaded. Don’t wear a cap or goggles while clicking the photograph.
- Signatures: 150 x 100 pixels is the resolution for signatures. The signatures must be done by a black/blue pen on a white sheet. Size of the signatures must be between 10 KB and 30 KB.
- Documents: Students have to take note that the documents have to be uploaded in the PDF format only. The size of the documents have to be less than 300 KB. Make sure to upload only original documents.
Official Website: cee-kerala.org
Previous Year Information Brochure: Download CEE Kerala LLM Information Brochure