Kerala LLB 5 Year Entrance Exam 2018 – The aspirants of the Kerala 5 year LLB 2018 admission are hereby informed that the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will soon announce admission to 5 year LLB course in the Government and Private self-financing colleges of Kerala. The admission to the double degree integrated course for a regular study can be announced expectedly from 02nd week of June 2018. Candidates will need to respond to the advertisement by applying for the programme starting from the prescribed dates to 04th week of June 2018.
The LLB course combines Bachelor’s’ Degree Course studied together with Bachelor’s’ Degree Course in Law. you will be enrolled in a regular programme where attendance for the requisite number of lectures, tutorials, moot courts and other practical training shall be counted.The last 6 months of the Course shall include the regular course of practical training. The Degree obtained after successful completion of the Course shall be recognized for the purpose Advocate.
Kerala 5 Year LLB 2018 Admission
The mentioned below is a tentative schedule that may be followed for the successful conduction of the entrance examination. According to the table, the exam process starting from application to result announcement may be completed in the duration of 2 months.
|Events for Kerala 5 year LLB course 2018||Dates (Expected)|
|Availability of online application form||02nd week of Jun 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||04th week of Jun 2018|
|Kerala 5 Year LLB 2018 Admit Card issue date||04th week of Jun 2018|
|Entrance examination date||01st week of Jul 2018|
|Answer keys published||01st week of Jul 2018|
|Result announcement||03rd week of Jul 2018|
Kerala 5 Year LLB 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality- an Indian Citizen will be preferred. To support the nativity, one of the following documents may be asked:-
- Birth Certificate (Original) issued by a competent authority
- SSC Certificate (Original)
- Original passport (Original)
- Nativity certificate issued from a village officer or competent authority
- Educational Qualification
- Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala from a recognised institution. or
- 12th class pass from a recognised examination authority
- Final year exam appearing candidates may also apply
- Minimum marks requirement- at least 45% in qualifying examination (42% for Socially and
- Educationally Backward Classes) and (40% for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes)
- Age- not less than 17 years as on 31st December 2018
Prerequisites for filing the application form.
- Email ID and Mobile Number
- Nationality Proof
- Nativity Proof
- Income Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate/Community Certificate, if any for Category claim
- Certificate for Special Reservation, if any
- Scanned Photo and Signature in JPG format whose size must be less than 300 kb
Kerala 5 year LLB Application form procedure
The aspirants wishing to apply for the program must visit the official website at cee.kerala.gov.in and by clicking the Apply here link proceed with the application process. In this section wh have covered the application form filling process step by step but in very few words. If you are looking for explanatory guide, please refer our Kerela 5 year LLB 2018 Application Form post. The link is available to reach the page. As we told earlier, the application process is a 5 stage process.
The first stage will be Registration in which you may have to provide basic details like:- name, gender, email id, mobile number etc. Note down your application number and password generated here. Then step 2 will be filling the application form. Here you shall provide your name, qualification, marks obtained in qualifying examination etc. the paying the required fees and uploading the scanned documents in the specified requirements.
|Specifications for||Format||Resolution||Minimum size for file||Maximum size for file|
|Photograph||JPEG||150 x 200 dpi||10 kb||30 kb|
|Signature||JPEG||150 x 100||–||30 kb|
Finally, candidates have to take print of the application form.
Application fees payment
All the candidates must pay the prescribed amount using indicated mediums. Last year, General and SEBC applicants had to pay Rs.600/-and SC/ST candidates had to pay Rs.300/-
The following mediums were accepted for remitting the fees:-
- Online Payment- using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet banking.
- e-Challan-take a print out of the e-challan and pay the cash in nearest post office. Collect the counter foil. Note down the transaction id ,
The entrance exam may take place in 01st week of July 2018. Candidates will get only 1 paper containing 200 objective type questions of maximum 600 marks to be completed in 3 hours duration. You can expect questions in the following manner:-
- 65 questions from General English
- 65 questions from General Knowledge and
- 70 questions from Aptitude for Legal Studies
Mark answers using only ballpoint (blue or black ink) pen.
- Correct answer- 3 marks
- Incorrect answer- 1 mark deducted
After conducting the entrance exam, the authority shall release the official answer key as per dates prescribed. The answer key will contain the solutions to all the 200 questions. And applying the marking scheme the candidate can avail an idea of their expected marks beforehand.
Candidates having any objections towards the officially released answer keys should submit the matter in written to the CEE along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.100/- per question. To pay the fees, the candidates will draw a DD in favour of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, within 5 days from the date of publication of answer keys on the website of the CEE. If the claim made is found genuine, then the fee will be refunded.
Minimum Qualifying Marks Criteria for Entrance Examination
Candidates appearing for the entrance test shall be required to pass the minimum marks set to be declared as qualified. The required marks are as follows:-
- General category- 10% of total marks in the Entrance Examination (i.e 60 out 600)
- SC/ST category- minimum of 5% of total marks in the entrance examination (i.e 30 out of 600)
The result for Kerala LLB 5 Year Entrance Exam 2018 will be published as the rank list on the basis of the total marks secured by the candidates. The list will be published category wise. Merely appearing in merit list does not mean admission to course is final. Applicant is subject to satisfying rules of the college.
For more details, candidates can check last year’s Information Brochure of Kerala LLB 5 Year Admission.