The Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 Counselling will be organized for the students who will qualify the Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 exam. Commissioner of Entrance Examination will be organizing the Kerala LLB 5 Year Counselling 2019 in the online mode. CEE follows the Centralized allotment process as the counselling method. Candidates have to register themselves in the online mode on the official website. The fee has to be submitted at the allotted institute. Through the page below, the students can understand the Centralized Allotment process, the list of documents to be produced at the time of taking admission and much more.
Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 Counselling
It is advised to the candidates that they should submit only those options which they are genuinely interested in. If a candidate is allotted a seat, he is bound to accept it. If he fails to accept the seat, his allotment will be canceled and he will not be eligible for further allotment. Checkout the expected dates for the Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 Counselling.
Important Dates for Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 Counselling
|Option Registration starts||1st week of September 2019|
|Option Registration Ends||2nd week of September 2019|
|Joining the Allotted Colleges||2nd week of September 2019|
|Admission Approval by the Principal||2nd week of September 2019|
Documents Required for Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 Counselling
Below is the list of documents that have to be submitted at the time of taking admission. Candidates must make sure that they take along the copies of these documents with them.
- Provisional Degree and Certificates of the candidates
- Mark sheets
- Data Sheet of Candidates
- Commissioner of Entrance Exam issued Allotment Memo
- Recent Passport Sized photographs – 2 Copies
- Conduct Certificate – Issued by the institution last attended/ Obtained from a Gazetted officer obtained within a time limit of 6 Months
- Original certificates
- Relieving order and a Good Conduct certificate for the candidates employed or getting trained in Government Service. Any other documents that are mentioned in the Memo
- Transfer Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate from a Kerala university; in case candidate has passed the qualifying examination from any outside state.
Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 Centralized Allotment Process
The candidates who are willing to appear for the counselling process can check the below steps for the CAP process.
Online Registration – First, the students have to register themselves for the Centralized allotment process. This can be done online on the official website. However, the students will need the login ID and Password for that purpose.
Check Available Options – Now a list of options will be shown to the candidates. The list of colleges will be available to the students in the single window system.
Check the College List – Next, the candidates have to check out the list of colleges available to the candidates. Along with the name of the college, the students will be able to check the codes. To check the list of the courses available at the particular college, candidates can click on the college code.
Get the Options on the Homepage: Next, the candidates have to get the options on the home page. Students can do so as they enter the college-code combination. Doing this will fix the options selected by the candidate on the Home Page.
Save and Revise the Options: Next, candidates have to save and revise the options selected by them. To make sure that the data entered by the candidate is not lost, the students must make sure to keep saving the data regularly. If a candidate wishes to cancel an option, they can do so by entering “0” against the registered options and click on “Update”
Check the Option List: If you face any problems with directly entering the data. you can check the Options list. This is from where you can subsequently enter the data in the list. Students should revise the options list time to time to make sure that the list is as according to the preference.
Take a Printout of the Options form: After all the options have been entered and saved subsequently by the students, they should take a printout of the options form for future reference.
Remit the Fee: After the allotment memo is available on the official website of CEE, the students have to print it. On the Allotment Memo, the candidates will be given the name of the allotted college and the fee has to be submitted by personally visiting the college. Make sure to take along the allotment memo while visiting the allotted college.
Take Admission: Next, the students have to take admission in the college. If the students don’t join the allotted college, his allotment will get canceled.
Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 Counselling – Spot allotment
After the second phase counselling is counselling is completed, the students are provided an option to register for the Spot Counselling in the event that the seats remain vacant. The Spot Allotment is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination itself at the time and venue decided by the CEE.
Students willing to be a part of the Spot Counselling have to download the “Spot Allotment Registration Slip”. Below, the students can find out the guidelines for Spot Counselling.
Guidelines for Spot Allotment
1) The students have to necessarily present the “Spot Allotment Registration Slip”.
2) The students already admitted will not get to transfer themselves to the same course in another Government Law College. However, candidates can transfer from one course to another in a different Government Law College.
3) Students admitted to a Self-financing law college will not be eligible for transfer to the same course in a different self-financing Law College. However, they can transfer their seat in a different course in a different Self-financing law college or change course in the same law college.