The Kerala LLB 5 the Year 2019 Application Form will be available in the online mode and the students who want to pursue the integrated 5 year LLB course will have to fill and submit the application form. Students can go online and visit the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations to fill the application form or directly apply through this page. For submitting the application form, the students must do the registration first on the official website. After completing the registration process, they will be sent the login details which the aspirants can use to login to their account. Candidates must make sure that they enter the right details in the Application Form. Filling wrong information, not paying the application fee will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Through this article, the aspirants will be able to check the complete application process and also the Eligibility Criteria for admission to the Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 exam.
Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 Application Form
Before the students begin to fill the application form, they must make sure that they match the eligibility standards as laid down by theCommissioner for Entrance Examinations. Those candidates who will not match the eligibility criteria will, unfortunately, lose the candidature. We shall discuss with you the eligibility standards that the Commissioner for the Entrance Examinations, Government of Kerala has set. But first, let’s have a look at the important dates related to the application. Students are informed that these dates are as according to the last year. However, students can start their preparation considering these since the dates are expected to remain the same.
Important Dates for Kerala LLB 5 year 2019 Application Form
|Availability of online application form||4th week of June 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of July 2019|
|Kerala LLB 5 year 2019 Exam Date||Last week of July 2019|
Application Form: The Kerala LLB 5 year Exam Application form will be available on the official website of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations i.e cee-kerala.org
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala LLB 5 year Exam
- The students must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board of Education.
- The students must note that they need to have a score of at least 45% (General Category) to be eligible for the Kerala LLB 5 year course.
- The SC/ST candidates must have a score of 40% in the qualifying examination
- Candidates belonging to the Socially and Economically backward classes must have a score of 42%
- Age Limit – The candidates must not be less than 17 years of age as on the admission.
How to Apply for the Kerala LLB 5 year 2019 Exam?
Students can follow the below-mentioned application process to apply for the Kerala LLB 5 year 2019 exam
Registration – The students are first required to complete the registration for the Kerala LLB 5 year 2019 Exam. Students will have to enter the following details in the Registration form. Candidates will get a system generated Application Number.
- Name of the Candidate
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
Next, the students will be required to generate a strong password. To generate a strong password, candidates can follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- The password should have a minimum length of 8 characters
- At least one alphabetic character [a-z or A-Z] should be included in the password.
- A minimum of one number (0-9)
- At least one symbol must also be included in the password such as [! @ # $ % ^ & * ]
- Example – Road122#
Fill the Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 Application Form
Now, the students will be required to fill the details related to the admission in the application form. The Details such as the Candidates Personal and Academic Details have to be entered in the application form. The students must make sure that they enter the right details in the Application form. The details once entered in the application form will not be rectified in the later stages. The students must nite that they must keep clicking on the save button to not lose the information mentioned in the Application form.
Pay the Application Fee
Now, the students have to pay the application fee. The application fee for the different category candidates is mentioned below –
- The application fee for General/ SEBC candidates- Rs.600/-
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates- Rs. 300/-
Students will be able to pay the application fee using any of the below-mentioned payment methods
- Online Mode of Payment – The students can pay the application fee using the Credit Card/Debit Card.
Note – The students must log in to their account again if they do not get the confirmation message. After logging in, check the Pay Application Fee Tab. If the light is green, it means that the payment has been successful. If the light is red, it means that the payment has not been done.
2. Pay Using E-Challan – The students can click on the link that says ‘Print e-Challan’. Students can take the printout of the E-Challan. After you have made the payment using E-Challan, you will receive the counterfoil of the e-Challan. After the payment, the students must log in to check if the status has been successful.
Upload the Photograph and Signatures
Now, the students will be required to upload the Photograph and Signatures. While uploading the photograph the students must keep the following pointers in mind.
- The size of the Photograph must be between 10KB-30KB
- Do not wear any cap or goggles.
- Size – 150 x 200 pixels
- Do not scan the full sheet.
- The signatures must be given on a plain white sheet.
- Kindly use just the blue/black ink to give the signatures.
- Dimensions – 150×100
- Size – Should be below 30 KB.
Uploading the Documents
Now, the students have to upload the Documents/Certificates. Keep the following Details in the mind while you upload the documents/certificates.
- Students must make sure that they upload clear documents.
- The documents or the certificates have to be Uploaded in the PDF format.
- The students must note that they will only be able to upload the documents that will be less than 300KB
Important Documents to be Uploaded
- Nativity Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate for the students whose family income is less than/up to Rs 6 Lakh.
- Intercaste Marriage Certificate for the students whose parents have done Intercaste Marriage and one is them belongs to the reserved category.
- The registration Certificcate
- 10+2 Certificate.