The Commissioner for the Entrance Examinations, Government of Kerala has announced the Kerala LLB 5 Year Application Form 2018. Every little detail is included in the prospectus. However, as per the schedule, the Kerala 5 year LLB Application Form procedure shall start on June 27, 2018. All the aspirants might be able to apply for LLB course starting from this date. There will be 5 steps in the application procedure. Step 1: Registration, Step 2: Fill Application Step 3: Pay Application, Step 4: Upload Photograph, Signature and Documents/Certificates and Step 5: Print Application.
Interested individuals must first of all check his/ her eligibility. Upon careful scrutiny, begin to apply. In the process, you will need to disclose your personal information, education details, experience details, email id, mobile number, uploading scanned images of photograph, signature and other documents in a specified format. Also, to complete the Kerala 5 year LLB course 2018 Application Form, the candidates may have to pay a sum of Rs. 600/- (Unreserved candidates) and Rs.300/- (Reserved candidates) depending on the candidate’s category. To remit the fees, there will be offline options(E-challan) and Online (net banking etc.) all the formalities must be completed before July 6, 2018, to avoid the last minute rush.
Kerala LLB 5 Year Application Form 2018
The applications for Kerala 5 year LLB course 2018 is started from June 27, 2018. And can be accepted only till July 6, 2018. Candidates can keep all the documents ready before they apply to avoid any delay.
Schedule of Kerala LLB 5 Year Application Form 2018:
|Availability of online application form||27 Jun 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||06 Jul 2018|
Apply Here: Click here to apply online.
Kerala 5 year LLB course 2018 Application Procedure
As per last year, the application for Kerala 5 year LLB course is completed in 5 steps. First of all, visit the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in and select the link “Five year LLB course 2018 – Online Application. Then follow the mandatory steps for submitting the Kerala 5 year LLB course 2018 Application Form online.
Step 1: Registration
This is a onetime online process where the candidates shall get a system generated ‘Application Number’. Provide basic data and create a strong password during the registration process.
How to create a strong password?
To create a strong password make sure you follow these instructions. Your password should have
- a minimum length of 8 characters
- a minimum of one alphabetic character [a-z or A-Z]
- a minimum of one number (0-9)
- a minimum of one symbol [! @ # $ % ^ & * ]
Step 2: Fill Application
At this point provide all the basic information required for processing your application. As you complete one stage of the application, frequently click ‘save’ button available in the home page to protect your data. It will be obligatory that the candidate fills all the fields in the application. Data entered should be correct. Submit the form only if you are sure about the entries made and the click “Final Submission”.
Note: No modification will be possible after the Final submission.
Step 3: Pay Application
Candidates are advised to note the prescribed amount carefully as the amount depends on the category to which the candidate belongs. If you remit the incorrect amount, it shall not be refunded. The amount paid by the candidates as per last year is as follows:-
- General/ SEBC candidates- Rs.600/-
- SC/ST candidates- Rs. 300/-
Kerala 5 year LLB course 2018 Payment method
There shall be 2 payment methods options available to choose from for remitting the application fee. (i) Online Payment AND (ii) E-Challan.
- Online Payment- Online payment gateway is the easiest method to remit the fees. Those having an Internet banking account, Credit card or Debit card facility can make the payment from the ease of their home. On successful payment, a message confirming the same will be displayed on the screen.
Note- What if payment was not successful- If the candidate fails to receive the final confirmation (success or failure) message and is uncertain about the outcome of the transaction, due to communication failure or otherwise, you may log in again and inspect the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab to see if it’s green or not. Green means- Successful. Not Green- Unsuccessful. In such case, you may E-Challan payment mode.
- E-Challan Payment Mode- in this medium, the applicant shall take a printout of e-Challan by clicking the link ‘Print e-Challan’. Pay the amount in cash at Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala. Hand over the e-Challan to post office counter along with the required cash. And after necessary entries, you shall receive the counterfoil of the e-Challan. Collect it and ensure that Transaction ID indicates clearly. Now put your initials at the designated places on the counterfoil. Upon successful payment, the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab in the candidate’s home page will turn green. Log in again and examine the ‘Application Fee’ status to ensure that fee payment status has been updated by the post office official.
Step 4: Upload Photograph, Signature and Documents/Certificates- at this stage, candidates shall upload their scanned Photograph.
Upload Photograph of Candidate
- Photo must be studio generated soft copy. A latest passport size color photograph with a light colored background in jpeg format between 10 kb to 30 kb of size and resolution 150 x 200 pixels
- Avoid wearing Caps or Goggles. Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly.
- Polaroid/ Computer/Mobile-Phone generated pictures will not be accepted.
Upload Signature of Candidate
- Initials must be captured on plain white sheet only in black/blue ink. Do not scan the full sheet. The scanned image file should be in jpg format. (Jpeg)
- Dimensions of the image accepted are- 150 pixels width and 100 pixels height.
- File size should be below 30 KB.
- All necessary certificates/documents to be uploaded should be in PDF format
- File size- should not exceed 300 KB.
- The scanned images should be of the original documents/certificates and should be clear enough to read.
Certificates /Documents to be uploaded in the Online Application
- Nativity Proof:
- Caste Certificates obtained from Tahsildar for verification of community
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the prescribed format ( original)
- Income Certificates from the Village Officer if the candidate’s family income is up to Rs. 6 lakhs.
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate- if the candidates is a child of Inter-Caste married couple of whom one is SC/ST, they shall be required to upload Inter-Caste marriage Certificate issued by Tahsildar.
- Registration certificate from State Nursing Council.
- Degree / Pass certificate of the B Sc Nursing Degree. OR General Nursing and Midwifery Course, +2 Certificates with Science Subjects and Post Basic B.SC Nursing Degree / Pass certificates (regular course) (attested copies)
- Internship Certificate/Experience Certificate (attested copy)
- Age proof Certificate (SSLC/Birth Certificate/Passport Remember)
Note- all the originals of the uploaded documents will have to be furnished before the admitting authority.
Step 5: Print Application- Upon successful completion of application form, uploading of all necessary certificates/documents, candidates should take a printout of the Kerala PG Nursing 2018 application form by clicking on the link ‘Print Application’. There shall be no requirement of sending the application form to the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. However, for Service Quota Candidates, it shall be mandatory to send the printout of the application along with the following documents to the Controlling Officer concerned (DME/DHS) by registered post/speed post/hand delivery by prescribed dates.