Commissioner of Entrance Examinations will issue Kerala LLB 5 Year Admit Card 2018. The candidates who are going to apply to appear in the Kerala 5 year LLB Entrance Examination for admission to Integrated Five Year LLB Course 2018-19 will be able to download their Kerala 5 Year LLB Admit Card from the website cee.kerala.gov.in on July 20, 2018, onwards. The candidates should keep their Application Number and Password closer to log in on the page.
Kerala 5 Year LLB Admit Card will be available after clicking the link ‘Integrated Five Year LL.B 2018 – Candidate Portal’ of the website and click the menu item ‘Admit Card’ to download Admit Cards. This downloaded Kerala LLB 2018 Admit Card should be brought to the Examination Hall. Admit cards will not be sent to candidates by post.
Kerala LLB 5 Year Admit Card 2018
There have been cases when the Admit Cards of certain candidates was withheld. It was so because it was found that there was either some factual defect in the online applications or non-uploading of documents clearly. Whatever may be the case, the candidates would be able to view the defects by clicking the ‘Memo’ link. These errors must be rectified within prescribed dates.
The date for clarifying the defects by uploading the relevant documents through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in as per last year can be around 04th week of June 2018. Please note that documents submitted by post/e-mail/fax will not be accepted for rectifying the defect under any circumstances.
Kerala 5 Year LLB 2018 Admit Card Important Dates:
|Kerala 5 Year LLB 2018 Admit Card issue date||20 Jul 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||29 Jul 2018|
Download Admit Card: Admit Card will be released on www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
Steps to download the Kerala LLB 5 Year LLB Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website at cee-kerala.gov.in
- Click the course as 5 Year LLB 2018 (all the events related to the programme either currently running will be displayed)
- Select Get Admit Card under the title Admit Card Download (There will be notification in English and Malayalam as well)
- Upon selecting the tab, you will be directed to a different page
- Enter Application Number and Password to login to your account
- Download the page
Kerala 5 Year LLB 2018 Examination centers
The examination can be organized in the following cities:- Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Thrissur, and Kozhikode.
Forgot Application Number
Kerala 5 year LLB admit card will reflect details like- Name, Address, and Application number. Therefore it is an important document and must be carried in the examination hall for validation purpose. Candidates may face trouble while downloading their Kerala Kerala 5 Year LLB 2018 admit card which can be due to any technical error or mistyping in credential details. Candidates who forgot their application number will be able to find their application number by clicking the link “Find Application Number” and after providing the Candidate Name, it would be obtainable. You should keep the following details ready to get the application number:-
- Mobile Number
- Image Captcha
Generally, details like password and user id are case sensitive, therefore you have to keep special note of even small details. There are high chances that due to incorrect password, you face problem in logging in or even forget the correct password. Hence, to eliminate this possibility, you should first of all, keep a notebook or diary to keep this information safe. Still, if you cannot find the password, where you note it, you may choose to create a new password. All you would need to do is select the icon “forgot password” and provide details like:-
- Application number
- Select the Method of OTP Delivery: email/ SMS
- Type the code shown right
Candidates will be marked as follows:- for each correct response, 3 marks are awarded and for every incorrect response marked, 1 mark is deducted from the total score. However, in the event of failure to answer questions, (i.e. no response is indicated for an item in the answer sheet) no deduction from the total score will be made. If a candidate marks more than one answer indicated against a single question, it will be deemed as incorrect response and will be awarded negative marks.
- Any request to The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations for Change of the date of Entrance Examinations or Centralised Allotment Process or Enquiries with regard to the date of declaration of the results will not be entertained at any cost.
- All disputes pertaining to the examination, selection or admission shall be deemed to the jurisdiction of the Honorable Court of Kerala.
- Any kind of stationary involving carrying Pencil, eraser, Correction Fluid, calculator, electronic gadgets, mobile phones etc. into the examination hall will be strictly prohibited.
- Any attempt to indulge into the malpractice in the Examination will result in the disqualification of the candidate and will lead to the debarring of the candidate for not less than two years.
- Any other items not specifically covered in this prospectus will be decided by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, and his decision shall be final.