Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2018 – The Commissioner of Entrance Examination has released the result and started the Option registration for admission to LLB 3 year program in the state of Kerala. The admission to the course will be granted on the basis of merit in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Candidates desirous of joining the Three-year LL.B Course in any of the Govt. Law Colleges in the State had to appear in and qualify the Entrance Examination.
The registration and application process is now over. Interested aspirants were able to apply for Kerala LLB 3 year 2018 at the CEE official website, i.e., cee-kerala.org. Only those candidates were able to download their admit card for the entrance examination who had submitted the duly completed application before the last date. The admission to the LLb 3 year program for the academic session 2018 is done on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance examination. Check more details on Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 in the article below.
Kerala LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam 2018
The schedule for admission to Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 has been announced. Candidates can check it from below table:
|Online application will be available from||18 Jul 2018|
|Last date for submitting the application||28 July 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card|
|Kerala LLB 2018 exam date|
|Declaration of Result||25 Sep 2018|
Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Centralised Allotment Process
- The candidates who will make through the rank list will be able to register their choices for courses/colleges as per their ranks in the entrance examination
- Candidates will be able to register their options through the website, cee.kerala.gov.in.
- The facility for registering of options will be available for only a specific period of time. Failing to register the choices on the specified schedule, a candidate will not be considered for allotments against any of the seats available then, irrespective of the rank.
- The allotment to all the courses for all categories will be made through CAP. On the basis of options exercised by the candidate, they will be allotted institute.
- After the allotment process is over, report at the allotted institute with all the specified documents.
- Click here for Candidates portal for spot allotment.
- Click here to check spot allotment vacant seats on Oct 23, 2018.
- Click here to check spot allotment vacant seats on Oct 20, 2018.
- Notification regarding spot round allotment. English | Malayalam.
- Notification regarding Second phase allotment. English | Malayalam.
- Check here Last Rank Details of Second Phase allotment.
- Option Registration for participating in 2nd phase allotment is now available. Apply Now.
- Notification regarding Option confirmation and re-arrangement for second phase allotment. English | Malayalam.
- Notification regarding Option confirmation for second phase allotment. Check here.
- Check here First Phase allotment list.
- Check here Last Rank Details of First phase allotment.
- Check here Category-wise lists of First phase allotment.
- Notification regarding the release of First phase allotment. English | Malayalam.
- Check here notice regarding First phase allotment.
- Click here to register options for Kerala LLB 3 year programme.
- Notification regarding the release of Option Registration for Allotment Process. English | Malayalam
Nationality: The applicant should be an Indian national.
The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
For Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, candidates need only 42% and for SC/ST only 40% marks are required to apply for Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018.
Candidates who are appearing /appeared for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination.
Age Limit: There is no age limit for admission to 3 year LLB program.
The entrance examination will consist of 200 MCQ type questions which candidates need to complete in 3 hours duration.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Aptitude for Legal Studies||70|
- For every correct answer, three marks will be awarded.
- There will be a negative marking of one mark for every incorrect answer.
- In case if no answer is marked to a question, no mark will be added or deducted to that.
Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Application Form
- The online application process for Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 has been started.
- The applications is available on the official website of CEE, which is, cee-kerala.org.
- Register online by providing the required details.
- Fill in other required details and upload the necessary documents
- Submit the duly completed application form online only.
- Proceed to make payment for the application fee. The application fee can be paid by either through online mode or through e-challan.
- Take a print out of the application form for future references.
Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 will be issued for only those applicants who have submitted the duly completed application form before the due date. The candidates will be able to download their admit card from the CEE official website, by entering their Application Number and Password. No admit cards will be sent to candidates by post. It is mandatory for candidates to bring the admit card at the examination center.
Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Result
The result for Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 has been published on the CEE official website. The rank list for admission to the LLB 3 year course will be prepared on the basis of the total marks secured by the candidates in the Entrance Examination.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than candidate obtain equal score in the entrance examination, the tie will be resolved by the following methods:
- The candidate who will secure higher marks in the part ‘Aptitude for legal Studies’ of the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the ranking.
- If the tie still exists, candidate with higher marks in the part ‘English’ of the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the ranking.
- If the tie still persists, the age of the candidate will be taken into consideration, meaning, older candidates will be placed higher in ranking than the younger.
Qualifying Marks in the Entrance Examination
|Category||Marks required to qualify the entrance examination|
|General||10% of total marks in the Entrance Examination|
|SC/ST||5% of total marks in the Entrance Examination|
Check CEE Kerala 3 Year LLB Entrance Exam 2018 Prospectus – Download Prospectus