Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Result – The Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Result will be announced on the official website of the Commissioner of Entrance Exam. Those candidates who will appear for Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 exam. The result will be released for the 3 year LLB entrance exam. After the results are announced the students will have to check the same using their login credentials. Those students who shall qualify the Kerala LLB 3 year 2019 exam will get their names on the Merit List. When the students check the result, they must make sure to take a printout of the same. It is very important for the students to preserve the result until the admission procedure gets over. After the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 result, candidates will have to participate in the CAP. Students can get information on this, the important dates related to the Kerala LLB 2019 Result and more from this page.
Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Result
These are the important dates for the result. Last year, the result for the 3 year Kerala LLB 2019 was announced according to this schedule. Note down these dates for your understanding.
Important Dates for Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Result
|Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||3rd week of August 2019|
|Result||Second week of September 2019|
Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Result: The result will be declared on the official website cee-kerala.org
How to Download the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Result?
Candidates can check out the below-given steps to check the Result for the 3 Year Kerala LLB 2019 exam. Also make sure that upon downloading the Result, you keep separate copies of the result safe for the later stages of Admission.
- Click on the Direct Link – The students will be given a direct link to check the Result. Through the direct link, the candidates will be able to get the Kerala LLB 3 Year Result.
- Enter the Valid details – Next, the students have to enter the valid details on the official website.
- Check the Result – Now the students have to check the result that will be available on the screen. The students must check every detail of the result and proceed to the next step.
- Finally, after checking every detail on the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Result, the students must take at least 2 printouts of the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Result.
Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Result – Provisional List
After the result are announced, the students who will qualify in the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 exam will get to check the provisional rank list published on the official website cee-kerala.org.The students will be given the updates related to the availability of the provisional list. Students must remember to take a printout of the list. The result can be asked for at any stage of the Admission procedure.
Tie Breaking Criteria – There is a certain tie-breaking criterion that the Commissioner of Entrance Exam follows. The tie-breaking criteria is set just in case two or more students receive equal marks in the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 exam.
- First, the marks scored by the students in the Aptitude for legal studies section are considered. Those who shall have more marks will get the better rank.
- If the tie persists the marks scored by the students in the English section are considered.
- If the tie still persists, the candidate older in age is given preference.
Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 CAP Procedure
Those candidates who will appear in the Merit List will have to register themselves. To register yourself for the CAP you can have a look at the below procedure.
- Register First the students have to click on the direct link that we will be providing soon.
- Now the candidates have to enter the 3 year Kerala LLB application number and the password.
- Now the students have to enter an option number for the combination of the course and college.
- Now the candidates need to register the options as desired and save it!
- Next, the student can view the list of the registered options.
- It is suggested that the candidates take a printout of the list of the options registered.
Allotment Memo – On the basis of the options registered by the students will get the allotment memo on the offcial website. Allotment memo consists of the allotted college and course and the fee that the candidate has to pay for taking admission in the allotted institute. Further, candidates have to print the allotment memo and pay the remitted fee.
Report to the allotted institute – Once the CAP procedure is over, the students have to report to the allotted institute with all the original documents and photocopies.