The Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Application form will be available in the online mode ad the students will be able to get their application form from the third week of July 2019. Candidates must make sure that they fill and submit the application form before the last date otherwise the applications will not be accepted. For filling the Application form, the students must check the official website and also through this page. But first, the student has to register themselves online. After the registration, the candidates are provided the login details they will be able to fill the form using the Login Details. After filling the application form, students will be required to pay the application fee. Through this page, the students will be able to get the details on how to fill the application form and also have a look at the Eligibility Criteria, The important dates and the Documents required to fill the application form.
Kerala LLB 3 year 2019 Application form
before the candidates proceed to fill the application form, they must make sure that they understand the eligibility criteria. This is very important since the Commissioner of Entrance Exams have thoroughly mentioned the Exam Eligibility on the official website. Here we will present you the same and you too will be able to check your eligibility for the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Application Form. But lets first have a look at the important dates for the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Application form.
Important Dates for Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Application Form
|Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Application form||Important Dates|
|Availability of the Application form||Third week of July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Kerala LLB 3 Year Exam 2019||First week of September 2019|
Kerala LLB 3 year 2019 Application form: The application form will be available on the official website cee-kerala.org
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala LLB 3 year 2019
Before applying for the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Exam the students must check the below-mentioned Eligibility criteria.
- The students must have completed graduation in any discipline with at least 45% marks. Tye st
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category must have a score of at least 40%
- The Socially and Economically Backward class candidates must make sure that that they have at least 42% marks.
- Age Limit – Students must note that there is no Age Limit according to the official website for the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019.
How to Apply For Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019
Students who want to apply for the Kerala LLB 3 year 2019 can follow the below-mentioned steps. Also, make sure that you be very careful while filling the application form as the information once submitted wil not be changed.
Click on the Link Above and Do the Online Registration
The students will be provided a direct link to complete the online registration. The students will be required to fill the details such as the Name, Email ID, Mobile number and they will be given the login details on the provided email ID.
Fill the details in the application form
Next, using the login details, the students will be able to fill the right details in the application form. Students have to enter the details such as the Personal Details, Academic details, parents details etc. The students are once again advised to pay attention while filling the form. Any kind of mistakes like the spelling mistakes will not be corrected in the later stage.
Make the Payment for Kerala LLB 3 year 2019 Application form
Next, the students have to pay the application fee for. The fee can be paid after filing the important details in the application form. The students will be given two options for the payment of application fee.
- Application Fee for the General Category Candidates – Rs 600/-
- Application Fee for SEBC category – Rs 600/-
- Application fee for SC/ST category candidates – 300/-
Students can choose to make the above payment using two methods.
- Online Payments (Credit Card/Debit Card)
Upload the Required Documents
Next, the students will be required to submit the documents by uploading them. The students must remember to upload the documents according to the size mentioned in the table below.
- The photograph to be uploaded in the JPG format with a size between 10 KB to 30 KB.
- Signature to be uploaded in the JPG format with size less than 30 KB.
- Documents/certificates in the PDF format but less than 300 KB
Documents to be Uploaded Along with the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Application form
- Nativity Proof
- Category Certificate
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate
- SSLC/Birth Certificate/Passport in proof of age
- Attested copy of Certificate from the Medical Board for Persons with Disabilities
- Certificate in support of special reservation (if applicable)
- Any other documents mentioned in the Notification of the Entrance Examination
After the application form has been properly filled. Click on the submit button and remember, there is no need to send the application form to the office of the commissioner for Entrance Exam. However, they can take a printout and keep it with yourself for your reference.