Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Admit Card will be released by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination. It is a crucial document in which the candidates can get on the official website. But the admit card will be available only to the students who will successfully apply for the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 and Pay the Application Fee. Also, make sure that you don’t forget to carry the admit card on the exam day since you will not be allowed to appear for the same without it. The students must also make sure that they preserve the admit card till the complete admission procedure gets over.
Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Admit Card
Check the below dates for Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 hall ticket. The admit card wa available to the students around these days in the previous year. However, the same can be noted since the dates will remain the same for the Admit card of Kerala LLB 3 year exam.
Important Dates for the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019
|Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Availability of the Admit Card||2nd week of August 2019|
|Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Exam||3rd week of August 2019|
Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Admit Card: The admit card will be available on the official website cee-kerala.org
How to Download the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates who want to download the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Admit Card can check the below steps for check the same.
- First of all, Click the above direct link. The link will be available soon and you shall reach the official page of Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Admit Card Download.
- Once on the download page, click on spaces you’ll see to enter the login details.
- In those spaces, you have to enter your login credentials. The students must make sure that they check the spelling mistakes.
- After the students enter the login credentials, they have to click on the Submit Button.
- Now, the students have to check the admit card which will be shown to the students on the screen.
- The students are informed that if they find any discrepancies in the Admit Card, they must contact the officials as soon as possible.
- When the issue gets resolved, they must take a printout of the Admit Card.
Also, make sure that you keep separate copies of the admit card safe till the admission procedure gets over.
Details Mentioned on the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Admit Card
Upon getting the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 Admit Card, the students will get the following details on it.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Course Name
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- The timing of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam
Important Instructions for the Students
The candidates should understand the below-given instructions for the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2019 exam.
- Make sure to download the admit card as soon as it is available and not wait until the last date to download the Admit Card.
- The Kerala Admit Card will be available on the offcial website only.
- The candidates must make sure to carry the admit card on the exam day.
- Make sure to take at least 2-3 printouts of the Admit card.
- Before appearing for the exam, make sure that you have read all the important instructions on the admit card.
- Kindly maintain silence in the exam hall
Other Important Instructions
- Any request for Change in the entrance exam or the CAP process or any inquiry related to the declaration of result.
- The selection or Admission will be under the jurisdiction of the Honorable High Court of Kerala.
- Make sure to not keep the items such as – Pencil, eraser, correction fluid, calculator, electronic gadgets, mobile phones etc in the exam hall.
- If a candidate is found indulged in any malpractice, he will be debarred from giving the Kerala exam for not less than 2 years.
Punishment for Malpractice And Impersonation
Malpractice – Those students who’d be found involved in Malpractice Activities or similar practice while the exam is going on will not be allowed to continue writing the exam. Also, according to the official brochure, such a candidate will be debarred from appearing in the exam for not less than 2 years. Criminal Action can also be taken against such students. The final decision shall be of the CEE in this regard.
Impersonation – If during the exam, or during any stage of the admission/allotment process the students are found indulged in the act of impersonation will be liable for a criminal or other action as deemed fit by CEE.