Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Result will be declared by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination at its official website, which is, cee-kerala.org & cee.kerala.gov.in. The rank list for admission to the LLB three year course will be published based on the total marks secured by the candidates in the Entrance Examination. A separate category–wise list will also be published. On the basis of the rank list, candidates will be selected and will be allowed to register options. An Allotment Memo will be published by CEE at its website, which will consist of the name of the college allotted to the candidate and the fee to be paid. Check more details on Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Result from the article below.
Kerala LLB 3 Year Result / Merit List 2018
|Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 exam date||19 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Second week of September 2018|
|The option registration will begin from||Third week of September 2018|
How to check the Result?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result
- Enter the Application Number and Password,
- Submit the details
- The rank card will appear on the screen
- Save it and take a print out of the rank card
Details Mentioned in the Result
- Roll Number
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than candidate obtaining equal score in the entrance examination, the inter-se merit will be decided on the basis of the following:
- The candidate securing higher marks in the section ‘Aptitude for legal Studies’ of the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the merit.
- If the tie still exists, the candidate with higher marks in the ‘English’ section of the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the ranking.
- If the tie still persists, the age of the candidate will be taken into consideration, i.e., the elder candidate will be ranked higher than the younger candidate.
Center Allotment Process
Candidates who will make through the Rank Lists published by the CEE for admission to the LLB three year 2018 will be allowed to register their options
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page for registering the options.
- Enter the Application Number and Password.
- Submit the details.
- Enter the option number for a course-college combination as provided on the Home Page.
- Register the options as desired and save them accordingly
- View and take print of the List of Options registered
- Based on the options registered by the candidate, the allotment memo will be published at the CEE website.
- The allotment memo will show the College & Course to which the candidate is allotted and fee to be paid for admission to the allotted course.
- Candidates who will be allotted institute will be required to take a print of the Allotment memo by clicking ‘Print Allotment memo’ button. The print out of the Memo is to be produced in the bank for paying the required fee.
Remittance of Fee
The specified fee for the course will have to be paid by the candidate
After the Allotment Process is Completed
The candidate who has been successfully allotted an institute, will be required to report to the institute with all the documents in original. Failing to do so, candidate will not be considered for admission. The list of documents to bring at the institute are as follows:
- Candidate’s Data Sheet
- Print out of the Allotment memo issued online.
- SSLC or any relevant school records/birth certificate/passport/other valid document to prove date of birth
- Marksheet and Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the Candidate studied last.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
- The applicant who is employed or trainee in Government/Quasi Government/Banks etc. shall, at the time of interview, will be required to produce a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the Institution where the candidate was employed.
- Candidate who passed their qualifying examination from Universities/Boards outside the state shall be required to produce an “Eligibility Certificate” from the concerned university in Kerala, to the effect that the qualifying examination has been recognised by the University.
- Migration certificate
- Category/ Caste Certificate
|Name of the Colleges||No. of Govt. merit Seats|
|Government Law Colleges|
|Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram||100|
|Government Law College, Ernakulam||100|
|Government Law College, Thrissur||100|
|Government Law College, Kozhikode||100|
|Private Self-financing Law Colleges|
|Al-Ameen Law College, Kulappully, Shornur, Palakkad||30|
|Al Azhar Law college, Perumpillichira P O, Thodupuzha, Idukki||30|
|CSI Institute of Legal Studies, Cheruvarakonam, Parassala P O, Thiruvananthapuram||30|
|KMCT Law College, Malappuram||50|
|Sree Narayana Law College, Poothotta, Ernakulam||30|