Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Application Form – The Commissioner of Entrance Examination has published the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Application Form at its official website, cee-kerala.org. The application process has been conducted through online mode only. Aspirants need to provide valid details in the online application. Ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility conditions as specified by the CEE. Aspirants are required to first register by providing the valid details. On registering successfully, candidates can proceed to fill in other required details, upload necessary documents, submit the application online and make payment for the application fee through either online mode or e-challan. Check more details on Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Application Form in the article below.
Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Application Form
Candidates can refer the application schedule for Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 which is provided below:
|Online application available from||18 Jul 2018|
|Last date for submitting the application||28 Jul 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018.
Official website: www.cee-kerala.org
How to Apply for Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018?
The Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Application Form is a 5 step process. Candidates can apply online by following the steps given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Aspirants should first register for the entrance exam in order to proceed with the rest of the application process.
- Fill in the details as required and submit it.
- On completing the registration process, candidates will receive a system generated Application Number.
Step 2: Fill in details in the Online Application Form
- After the registration part is complete, fill in other required details in the application form such as personal details, educational qualification details etc.
- It is advised to candidates to take utmost care while filling the Online Application.
- The application once submitted any request for change in information will not be accepted.
- After ensuring that the details provided in the online application are correct best to your knowledge, proceed to submit the form.
- The application can be submitted by clicking on the ‘Final Submission’ button.
Step 3: Make payment for the Application Fee
- The applications are to be submitted through online mode only.
- On submitting the application form, applicants can make payment for the application fee through either of the following modes:
- Online Payment (Credit card or Debit card)
- If the payment mode is chosen e-challan, then take a printout of the challan and make payment for the application fee in cash at any of the Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala.
Step 4: Upload Documents
Applicants need to upload photograph, signature and all the necessary documents as per the specifications.
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||File size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||Jpg||10 kb to 30 kb||150 pixels||200 pixels|
|Signature||Jpg||Below 30 KB||150 pixels||100 pixels|
|Documents/ certificates||Should not exceed 300 KB||–||–|
Certificates/Documents to be uploaded in the Online Application.
- Nativity Proof
- Category Certificate
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate
- SSLC/Birth Certificate/Passport in proof of age
- Certificate in support of special reservation (if applicable)
- Attested copy of Certificate from the Medical Board for Persons with Disabilities
- Any other documents mentioned in the Notification of the Entrance Examination
Step 5: Print the Application
- On completion of the above-mentioned steps, candidates should take a print out of the printout of the application and the uploaded documents by clicking on the link ‘Print Application’.
- Applicants need not required to send the print out of the application.