Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Admit Card – The Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Admit Card issued by Commissioner of Entrance Examination for admission to the three year LLB course. The admit card is issued for only those candidates whose application is duly completed in all aspects. Candidates whose admit card are withheld due to some defects in the application form, will be able to rectify them as per the schedule.
The admit card is an important verification document as it contains the information about the entrance exam such as date, time and venue of the exam. It is mandatory for candidates to bring the admit card at the examination center, failing which, they will not be allowed to sit for the test. Check more details on Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Admit Card from the article below.
Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Admit Card
The entrance exam date for admission to LLB three year course is not announced yet. However, candidates may refer to the tentative schedule provided on this page and prepare accordingly.
|Issuance of Admit Card||Last week of July 2018|
|Three Year LL.B entrance examination||First week of September|
Download Admit card: Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Admit Card will be issued on www.cee-kerala.org
How to download the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Admit Card?
Candidates will be able to download the admit card by following the simple instructions:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to download the admit card
- Enter the Application Number and Password.
- Submit the details
- Download and take print out of the admit card
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card:
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature of the Applicant
- Date and time of the exam
- Name and address of the examination venue.
Who can download the Kerala LLB 3 Year 2018 Admit Card?
- Only those candidates will be able to download their admit card who will submit their applications duly completed in all aspects.
- Whereas those candidates whose applications are incomplete or have some defects, admit card of such candidates will be withheld.
- Such candidates will be able to check the defects by clicking on the ‘Memo’ link.
- Rectify the mistakes before the schedule or otherwise, such candidates will not be issued admit card and will not be able to appear for the test.
- Remember documents submitted by post/e-mail/fax will not be accepted for rectifying the defect under any circumstances.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I don’t remember my Password. How may I download my admit card now?
A. Click on the “Find Password” link on the left side of the Login and enter the Application Number, Email Id or Mobile Number. On submitting the details, the Password created will appear on the screen.
Q. I don’t remember my Application Number. How may I download my admit card now?
A. Click on the “Find Application Number” link given on the login page and enter your name. On submitting the detail, the application number, name and address of the applicant will appear on the screen.
Q. There is some error in the detail printed on the admit card. What should I do?
A. In case if there is any error or discrepancy in the detail printed on the admit card, contact the CEE authorities immediately regarding this matter.