The JMI Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form will be available online on the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia University. The JMI will release the application forms for various courses such as – BA LLB, LLM – Executive Weekend Programme, And LLM – Regular Programme for which the students have to appear for the JMI Law Entrance Exam 2019 Students willing t appear for thee courses can check out the last date of application from the table below on this page and make sure that they apply for the same within the time fame.
JMI Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
Before filling the application form, the students must make sure that they match the eligibility criteria as laid down by the Jamia Millia Islamia University. The students who would be found ineligible at any stage of the admission process will not be allowed to appear for the exam. But, before we move further and check for the same, let’s have a look at the important dates for JMI LLB and LLM courses.
Important Dates for JMI Law Entrance Exam 2019
|Application process Starts||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date to Apply||1st week of March 2019|
|JMI Law Entrance exam Admit card||2nd week of April 2019|
|JMI Law Entrance Exam 2019 –|
BA LLB Exam to be held on
LLM exam to be held on
|1st week of June 2019|
Last week o May 2019
JMI Law Application Form: The application form will be available online on the official website jmicoe.in
JMI Law Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form for any of the graduate and postgraduate courses at Jamia Millia Islamia University, students must make sure that they match the following eligibility criteria.
- Students who want to appear for any of the graduate or postgraduate courses must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board of education
- The students must make sure that they have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying exams.
- It is also informed to the students that those candidates who will be in the final year of their qualifying exams will also be able to appear for the JMI Law Entrance Exam 2019.
- The minimum marks criteria will be updated to the students as and when the official updates are available.
How to Apply for JMI Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
Below we have mentioned the easy steps which the students can follow in order to fill and submit their application form. But before you start filling the application form make sure that all the important documents are handy to you so that you do not hassle in the last time.
- First, the students will have to click on the link that will be available above on this page. The students will be sent to the registration page.
- Upon reaching the registration page, the students will have to follow the instructions visible on the page.
- Now, the students will have to click on the “New Registration”. and now the students will have to enter the details such as – e-mail id and mobile number.
- After entering the above details click on ‘Create My Account’.
- A user ID and Password will be sent to the Email ID of the candidates that they have provided in the above step.
- Students can use the received user ID and Password to Login to their account and Fill the application form.
- Fill the application form for JMI Law Entrance exam 2019 and make sure that you fill the correct information which you can justify with the supporting documents.
- Now the students will be required to upload the specific documents such as the Photograph and signatures. The specifics of the same can be found in the table below.
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||Maximum 100 KB|
|signatures||JPG/JPEG||Maximum 100 KB|