Jamia Millia Islamia University is going to announce JMI Law Entrance Exam 2018 Result for BA LLB between June 20-30, 2018. If a candidate has appeared for PG programme, he/she can check JMI Law Entrance Exam 2018 result for LLM between June 25-30, 2018. The check the result, an applicant can visit the official website, jmicoe.in, or click on the direct link that is going to be provided on this page. The result is going to be made available by the University in the form of merit list of selected and waitlisted candidates. The selected candidates need to thereafter appear for the interview round as scheduled. More details on how to check the result, documents required at the time of admission and other important instructions regarding the result, can be known from the article below.
JMI Law Entrance Exam 2018 Result
Candidates appearing for interview round after declaration of JMI law entrance exam 2018 result need to carry Admit Card provided for the exam along with other documents. Know the schedule of JMI law entrance exam 2018 from the table below:
|JMI Law Entrance Exam 2018 Result||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||08-18 Apr 2018|
|JMI Law Entrance Exam Date
|26-27 May 2018
02 Jun 2018
|Result will be Announced on
|25-30 Jun 2018
20-30 Jun 2018
|Last Date for Submitting Qualifying exam Result||15 Sep 2018|
Check Here: JMI Law Entrance Exam 2018 Result will be available on the official website: jmicoe.in
How to Check JMI Law Entrance Exam 2018 Result?
Exam result is published on the students portal. To check your JMI law entrance exam 2018 result you need to follow the steps below:
1st Step: You have to click on the official link that is going to be provided on this page once made available. You are going to be redirected to the page where JMI law entrance exam 2018 result will be available in the form of PDF file. This is because the University releases result in the form of merit list.
2nd Step: Now search for your name in the JMI law entrance exam 2018 merit list. The result will be shown in ascending order of the entrance test roll number.
3rd Step: You can also download the list and take a print out of it for future reference.
Important Points Related to JMI Law Entrance Exam 2018 Result
- There are going to be two lists released after the declaration of JMI law entrance exam 2018 result. One will display the name of candidates who provisionally selected and the other will be of waitlisted applicants,
- There are going to be separate merit list for all the programmes. Thus making it easier for the applicant to find the result.
- The selected candidates need to appear for the interview round as scheduled. If you fail to attend the interview, your selection will stand cancelled and the seat is going to be allotted to an applicant after you.
- JMI may also display the list of candidates selected from waiting list subject to the availability of seats. Therefore, you must check the official website at least once in 2 days.
- After JMI law entrance exam 2018 result, the University may also consider candidates for spot registration if they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Documents Required for Interview Round Conducted After JMI Law Entrance Exam 2018 Result
While appearing for the interview, you must carry 2 copies and original of the following documents as these documents will be required for admission and verifying the details provided to you. Final admission will be based on the position of merit list released after JMI law entrance exam 2018 result:
- Qualifying exam mark sheet
- 10th and 12th class certificates
- Character certificate from the last institution attended
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- In case of intervening / gap period, a certificate from Class 1 gazetted officer stating the non-indulgence in any criminal activities during the gap period.
- Permanent address proof with the name of the nearest police station and the district.
If you have applied for admission to LLM programme, you will be required to submit the following documents in addition to the above mentioned:
- Certificate from the college stating that the candidate has appeared for the final semester of the qualifying examination.
- All semester mark sheets preceding the final semester.
- A result of qualifying examination on or before September 15, 2018, in the concerned Department/ Faculty/ Centre of JMI,
The official website of JMI Law Entrance Exam 2018 is jmicoe.in